Why are the Chinese such subhuman scum?

Why are the Chinese such subhuman scum?
liveleak.com/view?i=ed3_1468157924

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/27/swiss-under-pressure-to-ban-the-eating-of-dogs-and-cats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hateful.

Mmmm...delicious.

Looks crispy, but I don't get how anyone would want to eat a canine. It just doesn't look like an animal to eat. At least ducks look edible, but dogs just aren't appetizing.

That lamb looks delicious!

they didnt coevolve with dogs. all modern dog breeds are effectively european with the exception of very few. europeans bred dogs to assist with herding, farm/home maintenance/protection, hunting, child rearing, etc etc. europeans and other dog dependent populations (like eskimos) have a genetic soft spot for dogs and are revolted at the thought of someone hurting, let alone eating one.

whereas to the chinese, dogs are just another animal

I bet you are Christian. Why is your God such a cruel monster?

This is bullshit since the Shiba Inu is an Asian breed and one of the oldest breeds of dog.

It's not that they eat dogs, it is that they kill them in slow and torturous ways. It is extremely inefficient, expensive and inhumane.

shiba inu is a jap dog you tard.

Why kill it slowly and painfully to make it experience unnecessary suffering though?

I said Asian breed, you mongoloid

Either
>it makes ur peepee harder
or
>it tastes better when it suffers to its last breath.

Whenever you ask yourself "why do the Chinese do fucked up shit to animals??" it's one of these.

I think there's some sort of mysticism about how the suffering of the animal leads to good luck or better taste or something

Because he was created by Jews.

Prove that you wouldn't eat this.

>PROTIP: You can't.

hongcouver get out

some of them may eat dogs, but they discovered the world before Europeans did. They also had the most advanced culture in the world for over a thousand years.

If you've got to complain about a race, there are others much more deserving.

I care more about the Chinese eating dogs than when Jeffrey Dahmer cannibalised nig nogs.

Relly meks u thank.

Only one town in China eats dogs. The rest of the country fucking hates them. Virtually no worst Koreans eat dog any more. Nips never ate dogs.

Meanwhile
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/27/swiss-under-pressure-to-ban-the-eating-of-dogs-and-cats/
3% of Ubermensch Swiss regularly eat cats and dogs. You just want a reason to hate on people who are smarter than you. That's some nigger-tier shit.

what the fuck man.

>They also had the most advanced culture in the world for over a thousand years.
>They also had the most advanced culture in the world
>They also had the most advanced culture
>They also had the most
>They also had
>They had
>had
What year is it?

Does dog even taste good?
What about cat?

ask a Swiss person, not a chink. Virtually no chinks eat cats or dogs.

>but they discovered the world before Europeans did
So we're all AYY LMAOS?

>muh 5000 years of Chinese culture

>It's a daily 'Chinese scum' thread