Autism maps

Post your autism maps ITT. Here is mine, it's beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapchart.net/europe-detailed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Made this cultural map in response to another guy but it needs work in some places etc

>schleswig-holstein but not skåne
you fucked up

If you get skåne, then you'll give greenland to Norway?

it's a cold wasteland full of depressed alcoholics on benefits. it's yours

Yay!

>Germany this big
Give Catalonia and the Netherlands to France to keep some balance

>attack another country several times
>lose the wars and suffer the consequences
>"hurr muh rightful clay gib it back!!!!!"

Why did you put Polonia Maior in Germany?

Why taking our capital?
It's neither german or hungarian today. You better take southeast slovakia (Not the Cassovia, there are more gyppos than hungarians).

Sorry wrong (you), meant

Based around some 19th century autismo

good post

bad post

i know right!?

Be happy that you got Bessarabia
>:(

totally legit map of france with ALL the essential french cities
based around some 20th century map

I don't quite see your point since most of this was lost when other countries attacked us.

Hhahahaahahahahaha

You fucked up when include Catalonia in the map

I disagree.

>Unified caucasus

Did you really think you could make this thread without me showing up?

I've been waiting for you.

rate pls

>sc*Ndi-URALIC State
Why did you do it?

okay cigány

here's another one I made. I'm pretty proud of the flag actually.

fixed your shit map
also dont ever group sw*Den with FINLAND

the world in 2045

based BLACK finns standing up to wh*te swedeoid oppression

Not bad, but now it's even better. Minor change.

wrong map

>taking clay from sweden
kys

It's beautiful

>France occupying Dutch and German clay
I love France, but no.

2bh wh*Te sw*Doids need to pay reparations to FINNS

You know it's our clay. Just give it back desu. Actually, you can have bohuslån.

Well I agree with you. My map (OP) is getting pretty close to my own preferences, but it's a work in progress.

Stop having California and Baja California be separate
Also put all of Ukraine into the Commonwealth and change the flag to the Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth's flag

STAY AWAY FROM ICELAND REEE

wtf I'm danish now?????

>that finland
i would give you a blowjob for making such a masterpiece

literally ours. they learn danish up there

min broder

Unarguably the perfect map for Europe here and today.

While still speaking old norwegian. Filthy thief :(

It was with Norway, imbecile.

Norway is just Denmark with another name and a flag with another color palette. So why does it need to list the same place twice?

updated map

Wtf, you want Russia to take Finland?
I like the doggerland tho. Pretty good.

>Quebec owning the Canadian Maritimes and New England
That makes no sense, you basically turned Quebec into an English speaking majority nation. The first version was better.

>The first version was better.
I agree.

New England and Maritimes have no reason to be together, at best NE could take New Brunswick and *maybe* Nova Scotia, but Newfoundland really should be independent

Quebec could have Labrador simply for border aesthetics

That makes no sense and you clearly are talking out of your ass. If anything Nova Scotia is closer to New England than New Brunswick. Newfoundland wouldn't be independent, they tried that before but their fish based economy is not a recipe for success and works better inside a well balanced nation. Also border aesthetics are bad autism, the people of Labrador are what matter.

New England and the Maritimes have little to no history together. New York has more of a shared history with NE than any Maritime province but no one is lumping them together

More like polonia major BUTTHURT
hahahaha amirite?

Except food, games, trade, yes history, and historic and modern mutual migration and other things which only some of that is also true of New York.

polish hand is on the right, dirty wh*Tie

lol aint even white

very little history except New Englanders raiding in both wars. They were settled separately and later than New England by and large. Most migration has come from French-speaking regions of N.B. and QC not from NS or Newfoundland. Trade to an extent, but not more than any other port on the eastern seaboard

Migration between the Maritimes and New England went both ways, trade and cultural exchange went both ways. There are plenty of people with relatives in NS or NE. There's literally a god damn tree lighting festival in Boston celebrating the connections. Fuck off

>European Union
>Turkey
Disgusting

yeah?
you are surely behaving like one
dont touch me
dont reply to my posts

awful

Why? I don't think you understand what "reparation" means.

I like that egypt flag
May I get it in full size?
Thanks in advance, Fran

(You)

I do. sw*Des should pay reparations for oppressing FINNS

If anything will be the flag of the Republic of New England, it's this

>'

>austro bavarian empire
now THIS is shitposting

i like how you think my friend.

I didn't make it

That rendition looks kind of bad to be honest, I prefer the version used by the MLS team. Also if it were just the US region becoming independent; definitely. But that flag has revolutionary overtones that don't make sense with the alt-history New England in that map I posted.

you neets should play more EU4 to let your fantasies live instead of daydreaming about it

I've tried but I suck at it. Even going through the tutorials several times I don't know how to play.
>tfw brainlet

Part of me wouldn't want this because of the major loss of our original clay and California (mostly the south) would be a lot weaker with the complete loss of Colorado River rights and especially if we loose Owens Valley though I can't tell from the map. On the other hand being smaller and less prominent would make things a lot comfier and we wouldn't have to deal with nearly as much bullshit. We would just sit there and be long and comfy like Chile.

Btw these maps always seem to stick Baja California with Alta California and I cant tell if that's grounded in anything other than the name, position on the coast and maybe something to do with the fact that San Diego and Tijuanna used to be pretty much the same metro area until the feds got a stick up their ass about the border. Considering the language/history barrier is there any reason to do this? Also would the people in Baja even be ok with that? I know I would welcome them since they are chill and aren't as cunty as our other neighbors, but would they be ok? I can't imagine such a low population land would like being stuck with yet another situation where a distant high-population capital tells them what to do.

Nice map, template?

Hey, thanks! I have used this template, with hidden borders: mapchart.net/europe-detailed.html

Leave Baja California and Sonora the fuck alone

Don't worry half of these maps just fuck with things just for the sake of change. Nobody's eyeing your clay.

r8 m8s

10/10, could taste the baguette in my mouth just looking at it.

You can't trust burgers with these kinds of things

>nature reserve controlled by england
thats great

I'm ready for the BBC

...documentaries.

what's an autism map? fill me in

Any map which tells you it's maker may not be entirely normal or healthy in the mind. Usually alt-history, pan nationalist, or secessionist maps, but also strange data maps.

any strange data map, althistory map, or any other meme map created for one's autistic self-amusement