LIFE WASNT SPOST TO BE LIKE THIS

LIFE WASNT SPOST TO BE LIKE THIS

How did this hack convince people he was NFL head coach material?

Rooney rule?

You guys have the best defense in the league I don't care much about football, but the Broncos defence is one of the most exciting things in the NFL.

That defense was put together a few seasons ago. Remember when they won the superbowl?

If he was white would he be out of a job by now? Serious question.

I heard on tv that "his diversity will give him the edge" he needs to win in the nfl lol
(Mostly from dangerously under qualified diversity hires themselves)

Josh Mcdaniels got fired after one season, if I recall correctly. Not sure why Elway hired this dude. He seems borderline retarded every time I see him on tv.

1.75 seasons. A huge part of his firing was his fuckups in personnel decisions, something that Joseph has no say in. I imagine Joseph gets next year to not be garbagio before they boot him. Maybe longer if Elway keeps trying to win with Lynch or Osweiner since that would give Joseph a pretty good excuse for losing.

Denver is going to push for Dabo Sweeney or another college coach that will win the Natty.

Whats your prediction about Lynch? Gone when the season is over or given MORE chances? I personally think hes gone. Career over as well.

Things have unraveled so fast in Denver, the Head Coach isn't even the top priority to fix right now. Take your pick of where to begin putting the pieces back together.

I could see him sticking around for another year because Elway won't admit he shit the bad at QB again.

Elway didn't want a coach that would talk back.

>TFW we're stuck in this hell for at least another season

This isn't 2015 any more. The defense is not better than Jacksonville

Lynch and Osweiler are definitely gone

The O-Line hate both of QB even Osweiler for chimping out of his offensive lineman since he's the one for fucking up.

Head Coach is the top priority to get this team together and Elway needs to know that.

Affirmative Action

>TFW we're stuck in this hell for at least another season

Make that a couple of years user

Burying Elway in a shallow grave is the top priority, but, barring that, they still need someone approaching competent under center.

Pretty much this

>MFW I have tickets to Sundays game and I'm going because I'm a stubborn asshole

While there are tons of transplants in Colorado, there aren't enough to make killing Elway a viable solution. He's still a semi-religious figure here (and it sucks as a 38-yr-old Colorado Native to even consider it, I do think Elway has blown chunks as GM, but it still feels like heresy to me even though I know it's true).
He was too good for the Broncos.

should have hired Kyle Shanahan

>How did this hack convince people he was NFL head coach material?

>If he was white would he be out of a job by now? Serious question.

Josh McDaniels is quite possibly the worst head coach of all time too. He tried to absolutely ruin that franchise.

>It's fucking Rod Smith

If liberals weren't so racist and could tell the difference themselves, how many would ESPN have triggered with this fuckup?

Until this year Elway has been an elite GM. Unless you actually thought Tebow was good. Then you're mentally handicapped. Time to get out of the state, fuckboy.

OH SHIT IT'S JAY-Z

>Eddie Griffin
>Star of Big Mommas House 2

he looks nothing like Jigger, is this a meme in Colorado?

The Broncos were pretty fortunate, they built an amazing team for short term success around a broken Peyton Manning in a game manager role. They were never going to be a dynasty and it could have ended up like the Harbaugh 49ers with nothing to show for it.

>best defense in the league

Don't be fooled by their YPG, them niggers are defending short fields every game

Omar Epps is the only good black pro coach and he isn't even that good. Most black coaches decide to go the "we gonna punch dem in de mouf" gorilla route and never get over the hump.

The funny thing is he’s not even the worst coach in his division lmao

muh reparations

Good post. They probably should have won two but in all honesty Elway did well putting a great team together in such a short time. He knew it would be for the short term.

This off-season he needs to go all out for Kirk Cousins or start to trade and cut some contracts for a rebuild.

He was clearly just sent over by Bill to blow the place up because they were on their way to dominating the AFC
That Cutler beatdown of the Cheats a few weeks ago is what the AFC was supposed to look like for the last decade