Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate...

Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness. This woman who has made world history tonight and will be our first female president!

This woman who is the must qualified candidate for president in the entire history of our nation.

I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her.

I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mileā€¦ All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her.

>the flag
>the post
>the content

My farts smell a litle like garbage, but after a few seconds the after scent is quite plesant. Much like fine steak. Is this normal?

I told them that gassing the turkroaches with weed wouldn't work, but they never listen

Please show proof that you donated to her campaign and she accepted it.

>mfw I read this

Accepting money from foreginers while running for President is immoral, a conflict of interests and should be punishable by law

new ylyl material here boys, put me in the screenshot

Her jews purposely flooded the net with pictures of her "young," who knows how many are shopped.
The idea is that men hate her so much, if she can get even 1% by getting virgins to have a hard-on for pics of her when she was young, that's a big "correct the record" victory.

Don't spread these pictures of he; she should always be seen by the non-Sup Forumsacls as the wicked old harpie she is. Don't confuse the lemmings.

This is the future you chose

>got the hots for shillary don't you (OP)

>history
>not herstory
weak tbhfam

H> =

> not posting Hilloly

>You are Correct, immoral & illegal
it will come into play soon enough

Ding dong, the witch is...

wow!
>how time flies

Okay faggot where did you copy/paste this from?

Oh god I am lol'ing.

She was so cute!

What went wrong?

>1 post by this ID

You didn't need to do that, ISIL. Donnie's already working hard and spending all of his money getting her elected on your behalf.