ITT: Anime characters that are Sup Forums

ITT: Anime characters that are Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7AQaIRK81M
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
youtube.com/watch?v=dPtVIMI7MAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That character is Sup Forums. He's an edgy faggot who wants to become god by killing anyone who gets in his way. He kills police, FBI agents, and even his own father indirectly. He does it solely so he can become a god.

Not Sup Forums at all. Try remaking this thread in

Truth is that Philando died because he made the wrong decisions when confronting a police officer. It's unfortunate, but when you escalate a situation by being careless and irresponsible, the outcome is very likely to not end well.

you're not edgy if you can actually get what you espouse faggotlord

>edgy is underage tier

only the newfags of 2010+ started using words like edgy because they couldn't handle the shock of the gore threads

Raito is defnitely Sup Forums he cleanses the world of degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=E7AQaIRK81M

Read: edgy

MAGA
A
G
A

I feel this fellow does pretty good at Sup Forums
>wants to make the world a better place for everyone
>will do it via any means necessary
>others dislike him for the way he does things
>but hes doing it to make everything good

Just like how we'd happily start up holocaust 2.0 to fix this world.

>animu

>>>>

Sup Forums is an anime board you cuck

>impotent manlet

seems about right

>complaining about animu
>On a siamese bellydancing forum.

this

>But user, this is just 2ch for weebs!

maybe for Sup Forums and Sup Forums and whatever other degenerate board out there, but do not bring this degenerate shit on Sup Forums

pic related for you /nupol/ fags, you're either it or you're not.

this forum is exclusively for siamese bellydancing
anime does not fall into that category

Anime is not redpilled, is it gay manchild trash and you're deluded to think anything otherwise.

KEK BES WITH US

nothing more accurate than this guy

Betas who bought into the Chad dream.

He had a Poo-in-Loo GF once, but that's forgivable.

Embrace it

inb4 scots

Gilgamesh represent's the archetype of Sup Forums's redpill morality vs degeneracy.

Karen makes my dick diamonds

Basically any socially rejected loner or NEET character.

renge is so hot, makes my dick diamonds every time

Too bad he let his ego get the best of him which let to his downfall.

You do realize why Sup Forums is called a Chinese cartoon forum right?

each and every character in fsn is literally stupid and one-sided

>it's another "stromie newfag thinks a website originally meant for anime discussion has a non weeb borad in it" episode

Please, you make the rest of NatSocs look bad.

Yes
Stop me though
Sup Forums is a website where I can complain about whatever the fuck I want to complain about too
If you'd rather it be a circlejerk where everyone loves anime try the anime subreddit on reddit

Anti-anime is codeword for anti-white. Get out, SJW shitposter.

>If you'd rather it be a circlejerk where everyone loves anime try the anime subreddit on reddit

I found it interesting

lol triggered as fuck
anime sucks gaylord

>Too bad he let his ego get the best of him which let to his downfall.

I don't know... gilgamesh WANTS the opposition to have a chance to win. That's the fun for him.

Lies! Clearly this forum is for the advancement of the art of Tibetan basket weaving!

2hu isnt anime m8

You seem perplexed. I don't think Islam specifically outlawed anime, Ahmed.

the plot had potential but the execution is beyond stupid, as in every nasuverse novel.
the worst thing is MC, i know its targeted to betas, but cmon, people CANT be that retarded and feminized and breathe.
fyi fsn was originally intended to be for females but they changed the markets and genderswapped the main charas, thats why shirou is THAT dumb and saber is manly and honorable.

/thread

>the worst thing is MC, i know its targeted to betas, but cmon, people CANT be that retarded and feminized and breathe.

Well I never actually played the game, I only watched the youtube videos where that stuff was cut out.

I mainly liked the conceptual exploration of concepts of good and heroism.

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
Even the kikes recognize this one. Plus she's constantly bitching, which is all this board really does.

I like fsn fanfiction.

>impotent

2 super powered kids

He really had a thing for happenings, that's for sure.

FSN was pretty subpar compared to fate/Zero.

In fate/Zero, you had a plotline filled with despair, and a realization that no one can save the world and there aren't any magic solutions.

In f/sn you had "people die when they are killed" shirou just brute forcing everything until he gets lucky and walking a path of bullshit.

truest /pol character any that disagrees is simply wrong

tfw Charles was right and Lelouch is an asshole

Is punctuation haram or are you brain damaged, Ahmed?

Fully agreed.

>would not listen to his brother's emotional appeals
>put strong leadership and country above compromise
>refused to give Uchihas more gibs
>still understood there were some decent ones among the shit and wasn't retardedly prejudice

yeah, shirou is worse than even shiki.
he is a classic damsel in distress, and he puts himself in distress every time by his retarded actions

Baofu from Persona 2 tbqh

>Profession: Wiretapper

Charles was best emperor. The Holy Britannian Empire was a god tier country.

here's proof he browses Sup Forums regularly as well.

>anime

>Sup Forums

pick one.

Anime is degenerate.

i thought he just had trunks as a son, it also kills me everytime i think about him being the evil guy, then going to namek and still being kinda evil, and bulma being scared shitless of him, all the while hes probably thinking

>one day when you get wide hips, huge tits, and a mature body
>im gonna rail the shit out of you

Sup Forums exists because of anime you tard.

I don't take how long it took I would write down the names of every kike.

Do you know where you are?
>4channel
>chan
>anime image board

If anyone hasn't given Akumetsu a read then they definitely should. It's about an organization who gives corrupt politicians a second chance and instantly put them to death if they can't fix their promises. Very redpilled imo.

He has a daughter in GT and she's slightly stronger than normal humans but never trains.

Ultimate Sup Forums anime character coming through.

It's time for humanity to stand against the elites that are in control of human activity. Bunch of unelected bureaucrats behind the curtain like the Bilderberg Group, George Soros, Clinton Foundation, Rockefeller, and Rothschild need to be stopped.

Participate in /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General threads.

Tobirama
He wanted to genocide Uchihas (which proved he was right all the fucking time)

wew good one!

I bet you go to the off topic runescape forums and complain about offhand runescape references too, don't you?

/thread

>no one can save the world and there aren't any magic solutions.

But this was the message in f/sn too.

In F/sn you're forced to come to grips with the fact that even though shirou's wish is undoubtedly good spirited, he'll actually end up doing the world a disservice by pursuing it.

Shirou won the battles, and, in a way, this is a triumph of evil.

I'll agree that Fate/zero made more sense and was more crisp as a story; but I don't think the philisophical clashes were as interesting.

>everyone who replies to this post gets trips
Can't be this easy right

That is really reaching.

I bet if a Runescape website had a forum area for anime and I went onto the strategy board to talk about anime they'd tell me to go to the anime board.

>secretly loves bp
Sup Forums incarnate

How come no one mentioned this yet?

>a literal nazi born out of nazi experiments
>manipulates criminals into killing each other
>made an entire city kill themselves through sheer manipulation, almost everyone was dead after like 48 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=dPtVIMI7MAE

where is it from?

He's the main antagonist of "Monster"

Monster.

I found it quite boring so I never continued, but maybe I should start again.

It picks up a lot after episode 20

The ending wraps everything up so nicely. It's one of the few anime with good endings

>2 posts by this ID

I love it when someone gets BTFO by the same image so often they poorly alter it out of anger.

What animu is this?

I love Karen!