NYG:Giants want Eli to take 'every snap' Sunday
CIN:Joe Mixon (ankle) practicing on Thursday
BUF:McDermott: Gaines 'ready to go' for Week 17
FA:Manziel cleared to sign in Canadian league

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/946853496573321216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Pats SB52 win

This image makes the Ravens pass rush look decent pls don't post.

>not updating the news

bad OP is bad

>busc

Pls Fire Caldwell Quinn and the rest of the coaching staff

JIMMY

Catb owl

Tavon Austin is a bust. There's no reason he didn't have a great season as a deep ball threat with all his speed while opposing defenses are stacking the box against Gurley. He should have been flying back there

Any update on what's going on with Rodgers? Last I heard Packers might be forced to release him. But i'm sure there's some bullshit going on behind the scenes and it wont happen because NFL is rigged.

>fantasy stats

Son...

He got put on IR twice for the same injury

In theory this result in the team being forced to release the player, but there's approximately a 0% chance of that happening

Still does the job.

yeah I know all that stuff, I meant after that I haven't heard anything about it. Has the league said for sure they wont force them to release it? or are they staying silent and hoping we all forget? How pissed are other teams lol

Ted Thompson actually does something, for once

Who is responsible for the death of the running black?

the wrong one is going to the HOF

After all these years I still don't know if Matty Ice is meant to be an insult or not

Kirk Cousins is a top 10 QB.

it's not. Matty Melt is the (one of the) insult(s).

good. Next season gonna be dope.

>Rodgers
>2 young promising RBs Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams with Ty Mont as a great pass catching back
>Jordy Nelson and Adams with Cobb doing his thing as well
>weak on TE not gonna lie

That's a lot of money. Cobb gone when?

> nearly identical numbers with LT as your RB

what are you talking about? Running backs are doing just fine.

>the are people who think Eli is better
wew lad indeed

>Nelson
>Not past it
Tell me how many 33 year old white wide receivers turned out to be great

Caveman Jay Cutler!

Damn. Was hoping he went to San Francisco.

trent richardson

dear god please let the packers extend capers and mccarthy for another 5 years

if Rivers was in NY would he have won those SBs or choked?

Rivers has had more years without LT than with him. Manning has also had OBJ

Rivers started 2 years later than Eli, too.

>leaf in charge of understanding numbers

honestly maybe possibly. Can't ignore him. He's definitely up there.

you don't like Cobb? He's pretty good. Have you forgotten 2014 already?

>muh stats define a QB
Fucking rivers is shit. Eli made the most of his opportunities in the playoffs while Rivers shit the bed. Rivers is the very definition of mediocrity throughout his career

Its a new day for white deep threats user. Gone are the days o Wes Welker catching 12 balls a game but getting murdered over the middle.

Edleman, Nelson and Thielen are all outside the numbers guys.

Is offensive line not an issue for the Pack anymore? Just going to dump $30+ mil a year into wideouts?

Edelman is dead bro. Thielen is also still young. Jordy is a shot fighter; time to put him down while he's still respectable. At least he won a ring; more than Moss or Owns can say

Nah there's lots of like-able cocky black players. He's arrogant, which is different.

I'm sure not too many people on this board care too much about what he said to that women, but think how fucking dense you have to be say that, especially considering not long ago people would be saying that to him for being black. He's just a dumb shit-head.

Remind me which QB has 2 rings please. Rivers have never even made the super bowl lol

>Rams stop trying to involve a 5'7" ''''''''''WR1'''''''''' into the offense
> they have their best season yet

if only Fisher learned

Who is the most attractive NFL player (besides Jimmy G) and why is this sexy motherfucker

Inject a Joe Haden Pick-Six straight into my veins.

I just know it's coming.

who is the best CB in the league? for me, it's AJ Bouye

>fucking rivers is shit
you're a shit

A rookie in New Orleans.

Is Adam Thielen a top 20 WR? I want to put him top 15 DESU but i'm a Vikings fan so i'm bias as fuck so i'm lowering him to top 20. I liked him last year too not just this season because the Vikings are actually good. Thielen doesn't have flashy numbers or stats or plays but he's consistent as fuck. He just isn't a big name guy.

His brother is already better

>twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/946853496573321216
Packers are signing WR Davante Adams to a multi-year contract extension, per sources. Deal either will be for 4 or 5 years, at roughly $14 million per year. Adams was scheduled to be a free agent.

JJ WUTT is an overrated thug who people only care about because he raised a lot of money. He is only notable because he's the only white DE in the league.

it's Tom Brady because I would, no homo

Lattimore is literally not even the best ROOKIE CB you espn-spoonfed garbage person.

>please ignore TJ Watt

>Lattimore is literally not even the best ROOKIE CB
jesus christ imagine being this retarded

he's a glorified punt returner and RB

If you look closely, you can see his rippling abbs

TJ is a LB that the Steelers signed because they're trying to appease their fans when they inevitably crash and burn during the post season

Don't talk trash about me or my grandma ever again.

>koetter returning next season
ahh

ahhhh i wanna die so badly

he's not even a punt returner anymore

he's a poorest man's Ted Ginn

>he's the only white DE in the league

>SHOOT THE TROOPS
wow didn't know JJ hated the military

>the bucs made an incompetent decision

You shouldn't be surprised at this point senpai

Darius Slay

WHY IS THIS ORGANIZATION SO RETARDED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

having Watt-genes really seems like a nice trait

I don't know man, surely not the ugliest but still

>overrated
lmao, if the texans wouldn't have been injury crippled beyond good JJ would still wreck QBs on the regular

hnnnng

got potential when he ages a bit I'd say

>the only white DE also just happens to be the best DE

Firing your head coach every two years is how you get to become an organization like the Browns or the Colts or the...Buccaneers.

>guhhh who is Tre White

>cuckme
at least the bucs being irrelevant for another year means you have more time to shitpost about better teams

>team run by the Glazers

it checks out

>Kizer
How is this even possible?

Checked, but it seems that YOU are in fact retarded, ninfriendo.

Steelers draft a LB in the first round 80% of the time. Watt fell to them and is playing like a DROTY.

More suave Watt 4u.

IF THIS FUCKING ORGANIZATION VALUED THE TALENT ALREADY ON THIS ROSTER KOETTER WOULD BE GONE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY IT'S LIKE THEY ENJOY WATCHING MCCOY, DAVID, EVANS, AND EVERY OTHER PIECE OF TALENT ON THIS GODDAMN TEAM WASTE AWAY

FUCKING GODDAMN FUCKING CUNT SONS OF BITCHES FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

>>the only white DE also just happens to be the best DE
Best DE is Melvin Ingram

What's going on with the James Harrison Steelers breakup things were getting heated last I heard lol love this stupid kind of drama it's so entertaining. Bunch of grown ass men acting like teenagers after a bad break up

it's cleveland

>PFF
my sides

if she has JJ Watt blood in her I would NOT want to take a hit from that old lady...

McChadfrey already has the looks

why does McCadfrey wear that strip on his nose. is it to stop him from snoring when he plays?

Is this another one where they arbitrarily take Wentz out?

But he's getting cucked by Kamara every weekend.

> OBJ
He's been in the league for two years (effectively) and isn't an all time great like LT. And let's not forget that Gates exists as well. Rivers is just another Chargers QB who was always decent with great tools around him.

but then on the bright side at least i won't bother getting excited during the offseason because i'll know this team is doomed to another losing season

>And let's not forget that Gates exists as well.
Gates hasn't been actually good since like 2014

> Jimmy Smith won't ever be in this conversation because of injuries

neat, JJ is the only thing i like about the texans
i think I have grown a small obession, damn

looks way better than the first pic

>All these people saying Goff is elite

thanks for the image. Saved. I'll be sure to use this in the future during the Rams playoff games.

>random guy on chinese cartoon website
ok

Who is that?

That's what happens when you take a project quarterback in an offense with no talent and start him Day One.