/nfl/ general - retarded AFC edition

PHI - Eagles second-round CB Sidney Jones (Achilles, NFI) is expected to be activated this week.
BUF - Kelvin Benjamin (knee) isn't listed on the Week 17 injury report.
HOU - DeAndre Hopkins (calf) has been ruled out for Week 17.
KC - Chiefs RB Akeem Hunt (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Week 17.
KC - Charcandrick West (flu) is listed as questionable for Week 17.
LAR - Cooper Kupp (knee) has been ruled out for Week 17.
LAC - Melvin Gordon (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 against the Raiders.
DET - Eric Ebron (knee) was removed from the Week 17 injury report.
DAL - Rod Smith (illness, back) is questionable for Week 17 against the Eagles
KC - The Chiefs will hold Tyreek Hill out of their regular season finale.
DAL - Cole Beasley (illness) is listed as questionable for Week 17.
DAL - Dez Bryant (knee) isn't listed on the Week 17 injury report.
WAS - NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Redskins will retain Jay Gruden as head coach.
MIA - DeVante Parker (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 against Buffalo.
ATL - Julio Jones (ankle, thumb) isn't listed on the Week 17 injury report.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3N3a0srxvU
ravenswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/21/ravens-suddenly-have-nfls-3rd-highest-scoring-offense-late-in-season/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514592400634.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Bills

Will we go 20 seasons without the playoffs?

So who the hell is going out of those 4 teams? My hope is Bills but I know they'll get jewed out of it.

How does the tiebreaking break down if they all end up at 9-7?

So THIS... is the power of ... parity

Anyone else glad that uppity Raider fans got their comeuppance and Carr regressed to bust status after all the off season raider shitposting?

My QB is more handsome than yours.

>people actually think the Ravens are a threat to anyone in the playoff

Reminder that the ratbirds have lost to LITERALLY every playoff team they've faced and have only slid into the post season because their schedule is piss easy

This is how it feels to be a Detroit Lions fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3N3a0srxvU

The Ravens haven't been relevant since 2012, you faggots aren't going anywhere with Flaccid

You are aware the Lions have 50+ million dollars of cap space this off-season and have already locked up virtually every key player except Golden Tate and Ziggy Ansah?

Right?

god damn it feels good watching those raider fags get blown the fuck out after their team and fans got annoying.

The curse will be lifted friendos. The Bills will be technically relevant once again. Everyone will be largely indifferent. But it wil be sooooo sweeeeet.

t. Increasingly nervous anons

Would you suck the dick of every player on your teams roster if it meant they'd win the super bowl 3 out of the 5 next seasons? Only 3 so that there's still excitement not knowing which it'll be and which 2 it wont be. Otherwise it'll be boring knowing they'll win. At least I think it would be.

The Pats really did get shafted on the Jimmy trade. I don't see how they COULDN'T have finessed the Browns for one of their top 5 picks.

>*loses to the bears*

you're not a real fan if you say no tee bee aych

It's the power of week 17.

good point. Never thought of that. They absolutely could have gotten a better pick out of the Browns. And the Browns needed it too. Not that the 49ers didn't.

You low-balled me I'd do it for waaaay less.

Shit happens, its football. However the Ravens have a top 10 offense since mid season and are making the playoffs. The AFC should be scared.

Okay, give it to me straight lads. Assuming for fucking once Andy Reid can have his autism kept in check for the playoffs, what are our chances of finally getting to the Owl this year? And can we finally beat the Pats at long last?

You lost to six field goals at home last season

if they were guaranteed to win the superbowl this year if they're in the playoffs if they're not then next year? Just 1 win.

Will Big Benny make it to the owl?

>Ravens have a top 10 offense

>The AFC should be scared.
Ha. The Steelers have already embarrassed them twice and they're no way near the Pats level. That's if they even get in. Bengals are retards but they have retard strength.

I remember seeing some random opinion piece in the offseason where this guy proposed that the Browns trade the #1 pick in the 2017 draft for Jimmy. I seriously laughed when i saw this, but in hindsight, that would've been the right move for both teams.

if Jimmy is on the Browns this year, they don't go 0-16.
imagine the Pats this year with Myles Garrett or Leonard Fournette... that could've been a 16-0 team.

No. The student has become the master. Andy is finished.

is joe flacco elite?

is anyone else watching Sam Darnold drive himself into the 2nd or 3rd round right now?
Rosen is 1st overall and Sam is going back to school guaranteed.

>Baltipoor's numbers are on par with the Browns

*inhales*

One SB win. Within 3 years. I'd consider within 5.

Eli Manning is the worst Quarterback in NFL history to last 14 years as a starter

Since mid season they are a top 10 scoring offense. Learn to read dipshit.

>17 Jameis Winston
>21 Jacoby Brissett

OH NO NO NO NO

>22 Joe Flacco

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this a realistic outcome to expect in the AFC championship?

>seahawks rank 16th in offense
>wilson is 83% of the offenses yard and has all but 1 touchdown

is wilson unleashing his inner autism?

if Dorsey really is an actual NFL GM and not just another Browns lolcow, he'll sign Kirk Cousins, draft Saquon Barkley 1st overall, and then spend the rest of their high draft picks on O-Line.

no.

Have any evidence to back this up? Not that I'd be shocked.

do YOU have stats?

Right, drafting a RB with the 1st overall is what a smart GM would do.

>wanting to draft a Penn State RB

Casual alart

stop being a faggot

Holy shit

You have the #1 pick, you take the best player in the draft. Saquon Barkley is the best player in the draft, and the only QB who has any shot of being truly great out of this class is Josh Allen, and you're playing russian roulette if you draft that guy in the top 5. signing Cousins is a much safer bet than drafting Rosen.

I forgot how hard ms3 was

Which is easily Kareem Hunt

What did he mean by this?

>wanting to listen to an old man

fuck off loser

>Dec 30th
fake

>ravenswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/21/ravens-suddenly-have-nfls-3rd-highest-scoring-offense-late-in-season/

Boom bitch. That was written right Dec 20 about all the NFL offenses after mid way point. After the game against the Colts the Ravens are ranked 7th IIRC

Jay Cutler is so handsome!!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514592400634.webm

I'm from the future bro

>boom bitch
you are fucking pathetic. why are almost 30 year olds arguing with teens? jesus christ.

i don't get it, i don't watch pleb flicks

No dum dum because you have to put them into tier groups and value them at best prospect at position above the next, and as good as Barkley is he's not that much better than the next RB and it's proven that you can find good RBs anywhere in the draft or even of the damn street. Who's the last top RB that really turned a franchise around? It doesn't happen anymore.

Fournette. That would have been amazing.

HOLD UP

Gronk was born in Buffalo? That's gotta be the worst thing ever growing up to be the worst enemy of your hometown team. Not only that he elbows those motherfuckers. I wonder if he was a Bills fan growing up but started hating them the more he played for the Pats

To completion? Do I have to swallow? Can I close my eyes and pretend they're all girls?

Just admit I blew you the fuck out

He has more touchdowns against the Bills than any other team. I think he said something like "Every time I play them I remember my home town team passed on me twice"

>pretend

RB's are devalued, QB's are not.

Even like, Leveon Bell or whoever you consider the Best RB in the league isnt as valuable as a mid range Franchise QB

>ravenswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/21/ravens-suddenly-have-nfls-3rd-highest-scoring-offense-late-in-season/
>since week 8

Wow, they've played the Lions, Packers, Browns, Colts, and the Texans
How were they ranked BEFORE week 8 when they played the Vikings, Steelers and Jags

You do realize that you post like a kid but we all know you are pushing your third decade of being alive. Pretty pathetic to say you "blew you the fuck out" on a Friday night when most almost 30 yr olds are having sex with their significant others.

Catb owl

His dad lives in Rochester now and still roots for the Bills.

I can't think of a good team the Ravens have beaten

>tuchdown!

>there are brainlets ITT who think a 1 yard rush into the endzone is more impressive than a 99 yard run

You'd have to literally imagine it.

>offense

>the offense has scored 31 TOTAL touchdowns all season

>the last 8 weeks, the defense has scored 6 touchdowns and the return team has scored 3

nothing has changed that much, the Ravens are trash and IF they make the playoffs, 1 and done

>Flacco is one of the highest-paid QBs currently playing

When will teams learn?

Flacco's back is finally healthy, they have given up on Perriman and Maclin in favor of Moore to great success and Alex Collins is firmly entrenched as the lead back.

Nice strawman

>Wilson has more yards from scrimmage then the Colts and Bengals
>Wilson has more touchdowns then the Bucs, Titans, 49ers, Jets, Bills, Cardinals, Broncos, Dolphins, Bengals, Colts, Giants and Browns and is tied with the Falcons and Raiders at 35

no, but he's clutch

Why is everyone thinking Dallas will win, im not even an iggles fan but I know the eagles will win at home, that defense is rock solid at home

>then

>yfw BEWD completes the sweep of the soyboys

entire box is stacked against you on a play both sides know is coming
vs
broken play off some blown coverage asssignment

Than

18ppg the first 7 weeks

that ranks them on par with Browns the first 7 weeks

yes completion
no swallow
close your eyes and imagine whatever you want but girls don't have dicks

>Rosen is a prima donna with a huge ego
>Darnold is a turnover machine

Give me 1 (One) good reason Mayfield should not be the first QB off the board.

Rams will win a playoff game.

BEWD will start the fire and Sudfeld will put the dagger in the Soyboys season.

Nice trips.

Johnny Football 2.0

Johny Manziel all over again

I always wondered this and i'm sure it's not a sports thing but a political thing like with the state governments or some shit. Why are neither the Jets nor the Giants called New Jersey? They both play in New Jersey you couldn't name 1 of them New Jersey Jets or New Jersey Giants?

>Gets in trouble with the police like once
>Suddenly Manziel 2.0

I bet you guys said last year that Watson was a meme spread QB who would be shit in the NFL.

No one likes New Jersey

>stoolers a dumpster fire, no Brown
>patriots D is shit and age is catching up to Brady, look like shit lately
>jags will jag

Chiefs are the only team I'm slightly concerned about but Andy Ried is still their coach. Gonna be a good run for us

Can he read defensives?

spee knows that literally every QB in every draft is a GUARANTEED BUST. If you disagree I'd wager you might be one of those edamame lads.

He is a meme. He can't even complete a full season. RG III 2.0.

Steelers Hasn’t been good ever since they lost shazier