Americans of Bean Descent

So where do we fit in?

I'm the son of legal immigrants, they went through the proper channels and pay their dues to become Americans.

They've worked their asses off, learned the language and raise their kids to be proud Americans.

But during a race war I'd be singled out, doomed by the wave of illegals swarming his nation and screwing over legal immigrants and first generation Americans.

So my question is why should I be a patriot to this nation when I could be shot in the back by a Sup Forumsack during a civil war just for being hispanic?

I may be paranoid but the reality if the situation will always remain with me, am I the traitor? Or will it be the stormfag who is betraying this country for turning his gun on a patriot for his race and without knowing the content of his charactor

You're cool with me. Worry more about your own people starting a race war they can't finish. A few idiots on pol seem to look forward to that, but most people just want us to get along, and I personally want to seal the borders well enough that we can figure our future out and just who we are letting in.
Based Bill the Butcher, by the way.

My family is redpilled as fuck in the rural deep South and two Hispanics married into the family. They are both treated just as well as anyone else. Better, honestly, because they are both better-than-average people.

There will always be some deranged racist idiots who will automatically see you as an enemy because of your complexion, but they are a minority. I mean, there will also be beaners who see you as an enemy because of your patriotism and so on and so forth.

>America
>white

>family
>redpilled
>southern

Kys

You're all good. MAGA, my brother.

Thats what I planned on, its like to talking to children with these brainwashed people.

They brand you a "Uncle Tomas" or "traitor" for showing concern for my country or my disdain for my tax dollars being wasted on leeches on welfare.

I figure the stormfags are far in between, that most Americans will see a fellow patriot when they see one or fight along side one. I actually never really fit in with ofther hispanics just solely on my height, on how I wasnt as brown as them and how pale my mother and brother are.

And Bill the Butcher rocks, I honestly couldn't see why he was the bad guy in Gangs of New York, I was rooting for him.

>claims not to be an Uncle Tom
>HOLA GRINGO WOOD JOO PLEASE LET ME STAY?

Id shoot a stormfag for killing innocent people

Blame Obama, racial tensions are high as fuck, we no longer protect the border, muslims mass kill us every 2 months, punks are running wild in the street and no one does anything about it.

Legal Mexicans in the SW are going to be flooded with gibs. The White man and tax paying immigrants cant keep up with the welfare. Were all doomed.

a

Fuck off and suck Trudeau's chode, leaf

>leaf

I was born here and my parents immigrated legally, you can talk shit when your homo PM stops letting in hajis and kissing their asses.

I vote against suicidal immigration laws and call out illegals on their bullshit when I see it, no matter the risk.

At least I try leaf

>So my question is why should I be a patriot to this nation when I could be shot in the back by a Sup Forumsack during a civil war just for being hispanic?

Well, the thing about race war is that they're about race.

Proposition nation ---> Balkanisation

Such is history.

Fuck off Orangist

As you will hear often, many people are surrounded by people cannot conceive of a world that doesn't fit the narrative they chose or were fed. You're an "Uncle Thomas," and the white people on Sup Forums lose friends if they reveal their power level, because the ideas are somehow backward, even if they have no counterpoint. Best of luck. It's a hard fight, but you're on the right side.

In all reality, a race war would be too large to carry out to affect an entire country, unless every nig chimped out simultaneously.

I don't care who you are, as long as you're intelligent, rational, honest, and a patriot, I will fight and die along side you.

All true Americans are my brothers and sisters. All those who love and labor for this country are my friends.

I think there are many who feel the same.

Don't worry, "race war" is something that will never happen in the United States. What might happen depending on who gets in is a crack down on illegal immigration and illegals being sent back.

Do you not realize, your problem is racial. In 100 years, I'll be dead, and your ancestors will simply have recreated Mexico here and you'll be ruled over by a top 3%-5% Whites who will make your people serfs.

Demographics is destiny. Ask yourself user, if we moved all mexicans to japan and all Japanese to Mexico, what do you think the two nations would look like in 30 years?

IF it's just about a system of government, why not let the US send 100 Whites there to run your government if you want Whites to run your government?

And you can call me racist, whatever you want, but it's historical and biological. There is a reason Arica is the wealthiest, most fertile nation on earth but the worst shithole. It's the people, it's genetics.

You people are just going to ruin this nation, just as the Arabs will destroy Europe.

>race war" is something that will never happen in the United States
Actually, history says the exact opposite. You can see it stirring already, very clearly in the US. You can see it stirring in Brexit.

NAtions exist for a reason. When you stir people's deepest tribal instincts, ancestral claim to land, they are going to clash and one is going to yield.

The same "White Trash, Rednecks" the ((media)) hates so much make up 80%+ of the Special Forces. Do you really see them turning their guns on their own or the brown invaders when push comes to shove?

>"becoming multiethnic" is not inherently bad

It may very well be. It seems to create unbridgeable division in society and create a multiplicity of allegiances while bringing nothing of value with it. Uncertainty concerning race relations can never be resolved and these uncertainties something have blow up of epic proportions because no one know whether or not race is a factor.

When zim zam shot Martin, the whole point of the affair is that NO ONE KNEW and no one COULD know whether or not it was due to racism. Hence the debate could not, in principle, be solved. This isn't an advantage and this phenomena is explicitly recognized by the leftist. I call it "racial uncertainty" and it's one of the worst thing to befall a society.

Speech from US Governor Lamm on multiculturalism:

'If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America . It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.''

'Here is how they do it,' Lamm said:

'First, to destroy America , turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country... History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: 'The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.' Canada , Belgium , Malaysia , and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy , if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, Corsicans and Muslims.'

'Second, to destroy America , invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal; that there are no cultural differences. Make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

'Third, we could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec ' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricy and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.' Lamm said, 'I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities.'

'Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school.'

'My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology...' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority.'

>Southern
>Redpilled
During a race war you would most likely be put in with a special unit with other minorities(including myself) to fight alongside whites. After that we will probably be given the same privileges as whites in the new state, but we will be only around 1% off the population. Either that are we will be given high positions to rule over the nonwhite countries.

You've got the right idea. although it makes a lot of cucks uncomfortable. We we get down to it, it's biological. But I think we can agree that a very very small number of blacks and hispanics are "redpilled", and that slim number can be given some freedom, some positions.

'My sixth plan for America 's downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precept. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games.. A common enemy, Persia , threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. 'E. Pluribus Unum' -- From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'Unum,' we will 'Balkanize' America as surely as Kosovo.'

'Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-cultum, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America , it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.'

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said, 'Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book 'Mexifornia.' His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America .. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book.'

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Even barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America Take note of California and other states. To date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book '1984..' In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: 'War is peace,' 'Freedom is slavery,' and 'Ignorance is strength..'

The problem with America is that the states don't have enough power
there would be nothing wrong with hispanic immigration if you guys stopped fucking over the country by voting democrat

Pretty sure I've always been bro with latin dudes. The only shit that ever pissed me off is the amount of Latinos that don't bother following the law (the important laws, not the bullshit speeding/weed shit).

But its not like they are as bad as blacks. Oh and we can't take infinite beaners from the south.

Integrated beans are pretty bro.