What are some legitimate criticisms you could throw at this man?

What are some legitimate criticisms you could throw at this man?

He dresses like he's going round to his mates on the touchline.

he hasn't signed a contract extension yet

good manager, but thinks life is a movie starring him. He's always fucking acting when the camera's on him, only realized what I hated about this guy until Eto'o pointed it out.

eto'o has an ego bigger than his bank account. The reason he dislikes pep is because pep doesn't accept certain informal behaviors from players and eto'o was fucking hookers. Pep saw that as amoral and axed him. period.

reminds me of his autistic screeching grabbing Kimmich head

bald

Already been EXPOSED by Everton this season

dopes like there is no tomorrow and can only achieve something with hundreds of millions backing him up

Finished 3rd last year while City spent 700m in the last 3 years to give him a title winning team.

Meanwhile Conte won the league having Moses as a starter.

Ayo, pulled the MAC out the Stone Island
Dough piling, my nigga doing fifty in the mountains
Posing in Gosha, I do it for the culture
Mastermind, braggadocious

>eto'o was fucking hookers. Pep saw that as amoral and axed him.
That can't be the only reason for Pep to axe him?

lol what about ribery? why didnt he axe him. I doubt thats true.

squad babby

/tred

needs to possess more

ribery is a bayern legend

And last season. Imagine conceeding 1 goal from Pookaku, 2 from 18 year olds, and 1 from fucking Mirallas

I lost all respect for him when he posed for Bayern's team picture with the treble trophies which he didn't earn

Poop didn't have much control over the players he wanted since it was Bayern's board who managed that.

He was tactically inflexible last season despite his squad clearly not capable of doing what he wanted, on the other hand you could argue that without last season making it clear how far off the team were he wouldn't have the turn around this year.

The fact that he's proved an entire nation wrong about raheem will never stop being funny though

Looks foreign.

?

He is bald

Hasn't triggered Sup Forums nearly enough this season for my liking

Although this thread is giving me a chub

He couldn't win the league with your Southamptons and your Villareals