America's Greatest Ally

Sorry, it's WHAT country?

Israel

Used to be Britain but if he wants to be a dick then whatever. I don't even care. Fuckin douche whatever dude.

mexico

You know the answer to this

the country that dog whistles ever leftist, every storm cuck, every muzzie sympathiser

every dindu

Chong Wang

Whoever bends over first for this yankee doodle dandy.

E Pluribus Unum.

It's not about friends or honor chink, join or die.

Canada.

Please help us with i sorry for Hiroshima.

#1nukewas2much

Turkey

Awww, who's my little cream puff?

the anglo menace is real

>apologize for ending a war that they started with a nigger-tier ambush
Are you a Canadian on vacation in the US or a cuck?

America doesn't need allies and the quicker you learn that the quicker you can fall into line.

Are you saying your asian? I thought all jap posters were white.

General Billy Mitchell was fired years before Pearl Harbor for calling it an ambush... a false flag setup.

Morocco :)

Can somebody link me this lad's youtube channel? Had the video where he whines about coons favourited, but jewtube deleted it.

Canada is.

Memes aside, it's probably either the UK or Japan.

No memeing:
Britain, Japan, South Korea, and Australia.

Lol your greatest allies are two countries which hate you, that's the best offer on the table?

Whatever we don't even care if you like us. Not like we do the Jews bidding because we think that'll make us the dominant force britain once was

>Australia
What, in case we need to call in the tactical spiders?

You laugh, but i actually have a collection of white tail spiders for this purpose.

If i ever get home invaded, the perps get the lot thrown at them.

America

Australia has followed the US into every war we got in for the last 120 years or something. They're pretty bro tier

Israel of course

They stand as bulwark against islamofascism, are the only democracy in the Middle East, and are a worldwide leader in tech

We should be thankful for Israel

Is this what happens when people can't own guns?

Japan loves us. We know you like us deep down, too.

Plz chosen people give us more false flags, I as a goy live to serve

w-what's a white tail spider?

I don't even give a shit if she controls my mind. I wanna fuck that jew

based asian confederate man of patriotism

I want to marry a Jewess myself

Fucking aussies so racist they can only have white spiders.

That's our criminal outcasts for you, they're always drunk and looking for a punch up

this picture makes me thankful for israel

What the fuck are you talking about ? Just tell us if you can't handle the banter.

>it's a joke you stupid fucking paki

Shut up Jamal, and stop wearing our flag

Whatever brahs I don't even care dude. We were cool, now were not. Life goes on. Your fuckin chodes now whatever dude, it's cool. I'm not even mad brah.

>be a chinaman that comes to Dixie
>join the klan first thing off the plane and begin burning crosses and lynching negros before sundown

watch out for shinji he's going to put niggers underground without a sound before he eats his kimchi

Probably our most strategic alliance is with Russia

Based Broscience guy

Dom Mazzetti

>haha fuck this flag i am standing on and what it represents fucking muslim oppressors trying to d evaluate by way of life
>haha the confederacy was and is still cool slavery was ok because i like it

actually... i totally agree

Asian Rednecks? I've never seen any here in Georgia.

>but if he wants to be a dick then whatever

Blame Barrack 'There is no special relationship' Obama for that.

>Obama: Britain would be at the back of the line when it comes to trade deals if they leave the EU
*Britain votes leave*
>Obongo's Advisor: Probably a dumb thing to say tbqh
>Obama: N-Nothing will change

Get him out of the White House, Trump will unite us again. I'm really fucking sick of that nigger playing "le cool man" president and acting like being the most powerful man in the world is a fucking meme.

Yeah, I hope that Trump gets elected so we can start being good to you guys again. Obama has burned a lot of bridges, including the one to the UK.

So mad