No wonder the jews hate us

Take a look at this and you'll understand why the jews hate us youtube.com/watch?v=HIs5B2U7US0

We don't hate you Goyim....
we just think you're idiots

This ^

Goyim are great. Just a little ass backwards sometimes. Like when the goyim put ketchup on a hot dog, or mayonnaise on a pastrami sandwich. That shit is weird.

>Like when the goyim put ketchup on a hot dog, or mayonnaise on a pastrami sandwich

Not even a stinkin KIKE but who does this?

That's revolting and they probably deserve to be goyim

>"There was little evidence for the atrocities Pope Urban invoked to justify the Crusade...."
DIE IN A FIRE FAGGOT

What are the correct sauces to put on hot dogs and pastrami? Clueless yid here...

Can't blame the scholmo, people do love acting like cattle.

Wow, so anti-gentilist. Oh, woe! Remember the 12 gorillion.

>we just think you're idiots
Who's the one missing foreskin if you mind to remember us please?

>This triggers the goy

I personally go for a ketchup/mustard mix on hotdogs, but they aren't complete for me without roasted onions and bacon. You might also add some cheese. - We call it: the cardiac arrest. No better way to kill a goy than through his heart and passions. You know about that, don't you?

Same here but without bacon. Cheese, onion fried with sugar, mustard and ketchup. That's what I do when I invite my friends over because it never fails and I'm a terrible cook.

I feel attached to Jews... Just stay in Israel...

Nigga you put your mouth on baby dick, don't lecture us on what we ingest.

>we just think you're idiots
We are. The proof is this thread.
>events a thousand years ago justify the jews destroying us

saved

Why would we hate our servants?

This is the only history that 99.999999% of the population ever learns now a days.

if u didn't have money, we wouldn't be goyim

We are the chosen ones for a reason, for nothing but money, the great happy merchant in the sky grant us endless stream of money and gold.

The phrase Jews hate the most:
Barter Escrow Exchange.

Put your BEE suits on everyone!