Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBA/status/946938359146041344
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck westnigger

These girls got B O O K E D

twitter.com/NBA/status/946938359146041344

>Westchimp

Uhmmm can someone tell me where the rest of the rookies are on this list? I don't see them...

Will there be a team dumb enough to trade him for a high 1st round pick to help us right the tanking ship?

>17ppg/8 reb on 47% 3p

>all those meme teams
Must be a meme stat, Tatum is Roty sorry sweetie his stats are even better than Simmons

based booker cucking the white race

is giannis clutch?

>brodie missing clutch consecutive FT

anime desu

Seriously what are the Chicago Bulls doing?

>Westbrook chucks like its last year
Goddamnit you shitter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for another reply, 24/7. Always guaranteed at least 1 from you lmao.

Don't worry bros; Westbrook got double digit rebounds. That's more important than a win to him

it's the "pretend to be retarded, then tryhard and take enemies by suprise" strategy.

proving the haters wrong

>westbrick

Westbrook gotta stop playing for the highlight reel

>WESTCHUCKER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD FUCKING DREAM HAHAHAHA

They are actually good as far as rebuilding teams go but they need to seriously stop. Trade Mirotic for a 1st round pick because if they play like this when LaVine gets back they will make the 8th seed which is back to square one. We need 2 years of top 5 picks

>81
Has canada learned the forbidden ayy81 no jutsu?

where is paul george to sink that game winner and deny overtime

hey OCD thanks for godsoe

lmaofaggot

>Heatspics

>Eric Bledchoke
Impressive, deerfags

WHAT THE FUCK BLEDSOE

>bledshoe

He's in LA looking for a home god damn it Presti you hipster you doomed us all!

I can't find any other rookies on this list either

this glorious faggot singlehandedly saving a sinking suicide ship lmao

HAHAHAHAHA BRICKSOE

>Shitsoe

Ahahahahaha.

>lead player is white
No wonder why they're one of the worst teams in the league.

JESUS FUCK WESTBROOK
THERE IS OT TONIGHT

My boy Lauri with 32 points

W E W
E
W

WESTGOD

I hope you enjoyed the dino's fake one seed while it lasted

JUST

WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD WESTGOD

WESTGOD CONFIRMED

>white
THAT'S BIN TO YOU

hey man just stop pretending to be a fan

MVP again.

>Durr don't worry about the future bro lets just be eternal .500

G I A N N I S
I
A
N
N
I
S

GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF GIANNIS STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS WTF

REFBALL WINS

What did westbrook do?

We'ren't chiraq fans crying about their FO and boycotting their team because they picked lauri? Now they're all over his dick. Dafuq?

qiannis out of bounds baka

What emotion are they trying to convey here?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm a Bucks fan and even I know Giannis stepped out of bounds.

Holy shit

Whats the point of the 2 min replay rule if they don't do itt

it's obvious you haven't paid the team much attention, because they still don't do shit even with multiple all stars on the roster. enjoy the current situation, worrying about nonsense like draft picks should be left to nerd ass sports writers

BRACKED.

>HE'S A FAN OF SILVERBALL

okc fucked by the refs is such a thing even possible

fucking ROBBED

FUCK THE BUCKS AND FUCK THE MANUFACTURED “SUPERSTAR” GIANNIS ANTETOMEMEMPO

Refs literally review everything in clutch situations but they didn't review THAT???

LMAO WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

I'm done with the NBA bros there's no excuse.

>implying I'm not sam smith

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>giannis don't even know the rules

hyuk hyuk hyuk

Refs legit have money on this game, sorry Thunder bros we should be in OT

That was terrible, what the fuck was that shit?

The Refs took over for the Bucks yesterday too. Silver has the Bucks making the Finals. Cap this post.

>NO OT TONIGHT

HOLY KEK.

gg okc

How do you not review that?

How the fuck do you even miss that? That was so obviously out of bounds.

Dude's got long as fuck legs and you don't notice him taking a big foot out of bounds like shit these refs are blind.

How can white bois even compete?

NBA is going to be in deep shit, that's blatant af

>Lead by 22
>Need refballing to finish the game

really makes me think. Refs are actually retarded. Too bad the league won't do shit about it.

God I hate the Silver’s narratives

The ref was in perfect position to see it too. Fucking lame.

Is it just me or has NBA reffing been fucking terrible this year? like all year.

This is blatant refball even okc haters can see that

but as an okc hater I also find it funny how they let it get to refball against such a shitty bucks paper tiger

>westshit
>thunturds

Is there a los angelas game thread ?

Not even mad.

That's just blatant refball. Thought we'd lose the game, force it to OT with an incredible Westgod shot. Refs piss it away.

I'm cathartic right now.

No team is a paper tiger when they have the support of the commish

Because the rules do not allow for a review unless the refs call it out of bounds

This is actually really bad the league is gonna have to respond to this one

Booker is white, though.

>step out of bound and then travel in front of a ref
>no call

>

no need to be upset thunders. It was a good fight

>Getting illegally dunked on and losing

They gotta change that rule, Thunder got robbed

>tfw okc lost
was checking boxscores through work.
i honestly expected a comeback.
Where was PG anyhow? He get injured? That would suck.

It was literally right in front of the ref. The replay shows the ref's legs right in front of Giannis' huge foot out of bounds and he misses it.

Anytime a player is running baseline you look at their feet to see if it's out of bounds.

That's the ref not following procedure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD TO THE MOTHER FUCKING DREAM YOU TWO BALL BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SEEING THIS BRAZILAARRYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
get fucking bodied lmao

ya gotta be kidding me

Same thing happened with the Lakers and Grizzlies with Mario stepping out of bounds refs are fucking blind or have money on the game

We established the ref missed the call. But they can't review it unless they call it out of bounds.

>choklahomo shitty blunder

Watching the replay.

Huestis played perfect defense to force him baseline with both hands behind and to his side.

Ref watched their upper bodies instead of their feet.

Huge mistake by the ref.

NBA is a joke

Sad!

What the fuck is the point of replays if you cant check if a play was out of bounds?