Retardicans still can't comprehend this

>retardicans still can't comprehend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong picture

Why not good guys with guns and bad guys without guns?

Epin meme, my friend

what the fuck where is the plasma shields

really forces you in the first person to pass chemicals and electricity through your brain cells thus is called thinking

great kek lel you blew it
the anwser is criminals

>the bad guys don't have knives
k

Fixed it for you faggot

>martial arts? sure some bad guy might learn them but the vast majority do it to defend themselves, the bad guys would assault people anyway
>guns? dude we must take them away, the bad guys are going to be at a disadvantage if nobody else has them!

Homicide rate:

America: 3.9
UK: 1.0

Bin that fucking knife.

Police officers, who are generally good people, do know some simple martial arts...

That could be contributed to a lot of different factors..

Such as the poverty rate.

Do liberals think they can liquidate all guns or something?

>Gun control
FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.

>burgers getting triggered by bants
never change Sup Forums

And the Russia's homicide rate is 8.9 but they have stricter gun laws, what does that tell you?

>lol it's just banter XDDDXDDD
KYS

No we think that through careful planning and taking certain actions we can make it incredibly difficult to get hold of guns provided certain precautions are taken.

Australia for example. when they did a massive ban on guns the prices soared to stupid levels, to the point were a petty common criminal couldn't afford one.

But no. we just think we can "Liquidate" all guns. That's it.

We're just going to toss them into a massive smelter. you caught us champ.

double triggered lmao

Now look at the homicide rates of the different races in both nations..

Yeah but russians.

Russians are just fucking batshit crazy.

AHAHAHAHA NO SHEKELS FOR THIS POST!

OY

VEY

So are spics and blacks. If you took those out the non-hispanic white homicide rate in America is comparable to most Western countries.

Yeah I know man. but for some reason people cant differentiate between the good and the bad in a race.

So we just end up blaming the entire group. which is actually detrimental since then the half decent ones will turn shit out of spite.

Hey Americans. Your autism thread is over here

>bad guys who commit crimes won't ever commit the crime of getting an illegal gun

Пoшёл нaхyй

You seen the automatic guns those biker gangs built?

>civilians
Fucking liberals wanting to disarm cops

A-a-are y-you okay?

fpbp

>Yeah I know man. but for some reason people cant differentiate between the good and the bad in a race.
You've never lived around these people have you?
>So we just end up blaming the entire group. which is actually detrimental since then the half decent ones will turn shit out of spite.
Are you fucking 12?

There's just one fundamental issue with this hypothetical

Really the 2nd picture should still have all 6 with guns and it should just say "bad guys with guns" across the top of all of them.

Only a retard thinks we'd actually give them up.

Because criminals couldn't possibly get hold of guns if they were illegal. Here in Australia we have plenty of shootings still and futher more I wouldn't trust American police with guns.

So poverty causes crime?

Russia's a third world shithole.

White Americans are still more criminal than Whites in other nations. Sorry.

Did someone say gun thread?

Number ONE with a bullet
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Black Assault Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Bill Whittle's Solution to Gun Control
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

I have. I can't speak much for Mexicans but I know plenty of lovely black people.

"What are you 12"

Ah i'm twelve for speaking common sense because I don't just want to blindly hate the group.

Nice man. you gots me good.

>White Americans are still more criminal than Whites in other nations. Sorry.
Oh really? Got any proof to back that up?
>Russia's a third world shithole.
And so are America's inner cities, where the super majority of homicides happen.

>I have. I can't speak much for Mexicans but I know plenty of lovely black people.
>muh anecdotal evidence
>Ah i'm twelve for speaking common sense because I don't just want to blindly hate the group.
>Nice man. you gots me good.
Hello underage b8

>russian intellectuals

You're new here, aren't you?

Russians like their enemies disarmed.

Retard