What do we do about the Asian problem in this country...

What do we do about the Asian problem in this country? I was under the impression that Australia was 92% white according to:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Demographics

Why are we being fed the lie that Australia is 92% white?

At the 2011 Census 2.4 million Australians declared that they had an Asian ancestral background.[1] This represents about 12% of all responses. This is from:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

It's worse in our big cities:

Sydney - 19% Asian
Melbourne - 18% Asian
Perth - 10% Asian
Brisbane - 8% Asian
Adelaide - 8% Asian

There are suburbs in Sydney which are now majority Asian, not to mention the state our of universities.

What is the next Census going to tell us? That 12% in 2011 is likely going to be closer to 20% today.

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/chinese-to-join-melbourne-anzac-march-for-first-time-20160410-go2rxk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some breeds of asians blend in.
The old ones that can't speak English can fuck off though

Are we talking Asian asian or british 'asian'?

she should just call them what they are.
wogs

Asian as in East Asian

We call your 'Asians' towelheads

Asian asian. Mostly Chinese.

Im not too concered about asians. They dont cause many problems. Australia must one of the last countrys with a large white majority?

>they dont cause many problems

t. zhang chang nyugen

They might not cause 'problems' in the way that Lebs and Africans do

But what good do they bring?

At what point do we stop and say, 'that's probably enough Chinese people now'?

>Australia

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.

Did the One Nation party win? idk how australia works but I really like her

only asians in my suburb of brisbane are owners of chinese shops and corner shop. 20 mins to cbd. white as fuck and by the water doesnt get much better :)

She did much much better than anyone was expecting

She is looking at getting 3-4 seats in the senate

Who gives a shit?

Asians are a based race, majority of them not only respect our culture but also excel in the workplace. The chicks are qt and love white dick.

I count my blessings everyday that we ended up accepting Asian refuges and not Muslims or blacks.

Imagine if we were 20% African. Shit would make America BLM look like Trump supporters.

if you go to the cbd in sydney, it's mostly chinese people, literally around 75% of the people who are walking around are chinese. However nothing is said because nobody wants to be racist.

>opening the flood gates to the countries with the highest fucking populations on Earth that are right next door to you

yeah that'll go well, you're gonna get America'd and one day wake up to find your country has different people running it.

>respect our culture
fucking kek are you joking you retard

>Falling for the 'Asians are based' meme

They are soulless insects and only want to profiteer off this country. We're not talking about refugees either, we're talking about cashed up mainlanders who refuse to learn the language, live in Asian enclaves and couldn't give a shit about this country, its people or its culture.

hi is this the auspol general?

>tfw asked my leftie roommate what she made of the election outcome
>tfw she literally starts choking back tears going on about how she thought the Greens would win at least a couple more seats

This, they're everywhere. Most can't / won't speak english

The ones that speak fluent English are fine. Mainland Chinese tho. Fuckin' hate those chinks.

Except Asians are immensely different to blacks.

>fastest growing Christian nation
>intense hatred of Muslims and blacks
>intense work ethic
>good manners
>respectful of elders and authority
>chicks can be qt

>Asians are based

GET OUT MELBOURNE

KEEP YOUR MULTIKULT TO YOURSELF

FUCK OFF SUBHUMAN ASIAN SCUM

BRING BACK WHITE AUSTRALIA

How about imagine if we were 100% white European and China was 100% Chinese and Africa was 100% African? That sounds nice, they can develop and perfect their culture and society while we can. We can still travel and experience what they have to offer and they can still work here for a period but they can never stay here and we can never stay there. Fuck you cunt for wanting subhumans to walk among us.

is 3-4 seats good?

Yeah nah m8, go chuck a wobbly somewhere else. For the record, taco bell is banned in this country because the 'meat' is considered "pet food grade", just as McDonalds was banned until they started using things other than cardboard in their food.

The reason this is important is that a balanced diet is important for good digestion, and as you appear to be having some issues with taking a proper shit, this may have left you butthurt.

The Chinese realised long ago that is was far more cost effective to simply buy the land and resources of the west rather than attempt to acquire them forcefully. The USSR attempted the later path and failed. The Chinese, in partner with the treasonous businessmen of the west, just faked their currency and bought everything. A far cheaper option than blowing things up for years then rebuilding it all if you do happen to win.

>Good manners

Have you ever met someone from the mainland?

Asians > you, abdulah, you camel fucking mouth breather

It's extremely good if you're not a Liberal, Labor or Green.

How do they respect our culture? They won't even learn english because they don't need to. Went to a gp in cbd, everyone is chineese, including doctors, reception. Even the reception can't speak english, got out of there

>They dont cause many problems

They can function in a society, but they aren't Australian. Anglo-Celtic Australian culture is the legitimate culture of Australia, and it can't be allowed to just be eroded by masses that do not share those values.

Also many of them are Chinese, which poses a security risk.

Viets are based, mainlanders are so mindblowingly arrogant it can't be quantified.

She gained about 8x as many votes as in the last election, which is an astronomical improvement

The senate itself will be pretty tight, so she may well have the balance of power and be able to cuck the Liberal party when it comes to passing legislation.

OMG RULE 31 BRO AND 32 SIS

Shut the fuck up

Owwww, me no rikey, me have 2cm peepee

its not blacks that are taking over America you stupid gook fuck, its Mexishits. If you knew what the fuck you were talking about you would know black birth rates are low as fuck.

You're thinking is too short term, which is what happened to America, completely changing the demographics of the country has huge ramifications. Meanwhile you're just worried about qt chicks? I get the feeling you're a chink yourself, at the very least non-white.

The problem is that you need such a high ATAR score to be allowed to study medicine here and foreigners just come here with their shit overseas med-school degrees and get an Australian license.

You obviously live in the country

>thinks Australia is 92% white

In Sydney it's been spot the Aussie for years

then get a job and you can buy a bigger one

More white Australians in NZ than Sydney and Melbourne.

M8 I lived a stone's throw away from Hurstville most of my life

I actually remember when I was a kid that it was more of a 50/50 mix of whites and Asians, but now it's literally about 95% Chinese in Hurstville.

Same goes for the CBD. I remember when you could walk around the CBD and see mostly white faces, now it's basically like Hurstville. At least 70% Chinese.

This is a poor attempt at creating pasta
3/10

youre just pissed cos they hate lazy lebos

Roughly 65% of my uni classss are Asian (Australian or international).

I have never heard one hollering about demanding end to phoney discrimination like the blacks do in America or abos do here.

Very few commit any sort of crime, majority are passive, not in-your-face type.

Literally the only problem is the English language. But the severity of that problem varies according to where you are. The Asians I meet are gunning for ASX jobs and internships, so you bet they're working on their English hard.

I regularly stay at my library late on Fridays and Saturdays during the semester - usually around till 1am - all the whites have fucked off or are out boozing and being degenerates. Asians are in there working fucking hard. You can't not respect that.

Just become vassals of China like we are.

>jew prime minister and government actually have to make "hard" decisions about who to support between America and China

these faggots want a leftie govenment to win, give them gibs me dats, then flood the place with syrian slimes.

Fucking cucks.

Both are based countries, ali somali

Just move to some white town: Noosa, Canberra, Yamba etc.
The Asians are only in Melbourne, Sydney and Cairns

go fuck an asian then.
I recognise what you say as being rightly true but are you happy for Australia to turn into another Hong Kong?

>I actually remember when I was a kid that it was more of a 50/50 mix of whites and Asians

>I was under the impression that Australia was 92% white

Pick one

>tfw leftie housemates all in absolute shambles about pauline and libs winning
>pretend i dont know anything about politics

Whiter than you, you fucking faggot.

I can trace my English and Welsh ancestry back to 1738.

Well if Asians stay at a relatively low percentage we will be able to absorb them and create beautiful hapa offspring. From a values standpoint Asians could improve our society.

China is not a based country and we share no heritage or culture with them, nor have they been allied with us for years upon years.

This is aside from the fact that the Chinese are well-known as the Jews of Asia.

Not sure.

I can stand the Asians. It's the Muslims and Africans that I don't want. If the leftists can make a deal with us to keep the niggers and sand niggers out, but keep the Asians coming...Meh. I'll deal with it.

Who want that?

Asians? Are you out of your fucking mind? Asians HATE greenies and labour. Hate them more than Pauline Hanson hates Abos.

A few towel head Asians (Malay's, Indo's).

Mostly just Chinese though.

We're like 70% white

Our elected and appointed leaders are all traitors, I expect they are paid to give citizenships to foreigners

>not enjoying the maximum overbutthurt by telling them you voted for One Nation

Hey cunts how are your penises feeling today?

4/10 here

But we DO get Muslims and Blacks, on top of the Asian hordes, who don't give a shit what happens to Australia, because they'll just go home later.

>implying the Australian problem isn't white trash

All these cucks

>yeah, can't afford a house in any of the main centres solely because of corrupt Chinese money laundering and sure our "ANZAC" parades are allowing Chinese soldiers to walk in them and I know Chinese only help other Chinese all while never assimilating or even learning English well, but yeah they're fucking great!

Literally saw a co-worker crying when she basically woke up to the realization that the left got absolutely fucking BTFO and "OMG FAR RIGHT NEO NAZIS" dominated.

It's awesome.

fuck off home ali somali before we do you

this aussie gets it

yeah you never hear them going on about that shit because the chink fucks make no effort to ever learn english

why would they? they just go home to their 99% chink neighbourhoods where everyone speaks yellow anyway

I haven't seen a black in months. Seen more blacks in one trip to Japan.

Put it this way;

Imagine if you had a Senator and some of his buddies win 4 seats in your senate, after campaigning to;

>Remove all the Mexicans
>Ban all the blacks and absolutely everything to do with their culture and hold a senate investigation into why they are so absolutely shit at everything

How can you expect them to give a shit when they can't even vote or donate money to do anything about it?

If it were up to Asians, blacks and Muslims would be deported on the spot. Remind again which was the country that airbrushed the black Star Wars dude out of the posters cos they didn't approve of his skin colour?

DYEL?

Who would want to live in city center?
Australia is at its best in rural area, and beach towns
West coast is good too
Gold Coast, Cairns, Sydney, terrible places
Plenty of space in Australia

The Chinese not only buy out Australia from under us, they send compliant non feminazi QT's here to breed with white men.

Walk around Sydney. Every second white guy you see has a Chinese girlfriend or wife now.

So much more subversive than sending Rapefugees.

>still trying to sell subhuman Asians to whites

Fuck off m8, we don't fucking want slanteys overrunning our country.

Yes Australia-san wonton noodles at P F Changs is the key for long life and wisdom long time, AustrĂ¡lian fortune cookie say so!

Asians are chill.

I just hate the Chinese property buyers who inflate the fucking real estate market here.

Nope.

I think the census uses the Britbong definition, unlike the rest of everyone.
It makes sense too, there is probably a 3-2 ratio of Asians-Pajeets, and when you add up both those statistics make sense.

Also the Wikipedia article directly states that it includes snackbars and the designated.

Maybe in your shitcunt area, but where I am the majority speak English fine.

I don't, but the mere fact that Australia main centres (and Auckland) are unavailable to most AUSTRALIANS is sickening.

Why so scared of the Asian?

They're more competitive than dumb Aussie or Kiwi.

They can literally buy land and property. That's more than just about any other foreigner can do anywhere else in the world.

Instead of being "Permanent Residents" they could get their fucking citizenship and become Australian. But they don't want to. They just want to use their parents money to buy slums to fill up with Africans and Muslims, manage them, and then fuck off home.

7/10

had a decent wank to thoughts of a dream i had last night where i fucked my old housemate

>im lying in bed watching a movie
>she comes in and sits on the floor
>she asks if she can get in the bed coz shes cold
>i say yea
>she gets into bed
>she says her pants are uncomfortable
>takes them off
>then she takes off her panties
>fuck her right then and there
>she gets real mad and says that we are going to have to tell her boyfriend
>tell her not to do that
>she says we have to
>sitting somewhere in a park with her arguing
>some fucking faggot comes up and demands i fight him
>tell him to piss off
>me and girl walk away and get in her car
>he keeps moufin off
>get out of car and beat shit out of him
>everyone is crying
>get back in car and start to drive off
>hear police sirens
>tell old housemate to speed up so they dont catch me
>she slows down
>mfw

Fuck off cunt, why dont you go live in chinkland if you love them so much? Most white Australians are over the slimey fucks

I've never seen such a fitting use for this image.

kek

>tfw I have done just this
>tfw I am the diversifier

feels weird man

>Cairns

I'm so fucking happy I left that shithole when I had the chance. I went back to visit my family for Christmas last year, fucking Chinese as far as the eye can see up and down the Esplanade.

To be fair, Brisbane is pretty much the same. Sunnybank is probably the single best place on earth to play spot the Aussie.

burger education

Poline is our hopeful saviour keeping issues relevant.
Her party is also against climate change science so theyre based as

theage.com.au/victoria/chinese-to-join-melbourne-anzac-march-for-first-time-20160410-go2rxk.html

>She said marching in Melbourne would help her son, Joe Wei, 32, and her granddaughter, Isabelle, 21 months, to know about Mr Xiao's story and honour him, and educate local young Chinese.

>"They fought for freedom, for our homeland. We shouldn't forget these things," she said.

>She said she would often watch the Anzac Day march on TV and her children would learn Anzac stories about Europe or south-east Asia at school.

>The Chinese experience in fighting the Japanese invasion was never mentioned.

>"It really bothered me," she said.

>She read an article last year about the Chinese community taking part in the Anzac march in Sydney, and, helped by them, Ms Wang formed the Melbourne branch of the Association of Descendants of Chinese World War II Veterans.

"Based" Chinese not changing Australian culture at all.

ITT a bunch of weeaboo Melbournites who hate themselves and their country

We can be allies with Asians, but Asians are not Australian. Firstly, the fact that they are mostly Chinese is a security risk even though I'm sceptical about China's ability to ever run a good Navy and ever invade. Secondly, even if they aren't overtly killing and raping like Muslims would, they are still using the same methods of subversion and displacement to take over our cities that the Muslims are doing in Europe. They don't integrate, as you can see from any majority Asian suburb. They take our jobs from the top, as you can see in the Asian make up of our universities. And they take our jobs at the bottom, as you can see from our hordes of cheap chinese labour bought in on our equivalent of American H1-Bs. Same goes for India, our upcoming superpower by 2030.

Even though they don't kill you, I cannot see how anyone could argue that this will not result in the erosion of actual Australian culture. Hell, that culture is already being eroded by US culture, which is way more similar to ours and made by people who are way more similar ethnically. Just look at British Colombia and Vancouver in Canada to see how this will not work out, and how this multicultural perfect society, even with whites and asians, will never become a reality. And Australia does have a culture, unlike Canada, so having a similar situation happen over here would be way more of a tragedy.

>Most white Australians who are going to live off Centrelink or on some shit tier fucking plebeian job hate them*

FTFY you fucking peasant.

Try living down south, no I mean further south. Specifically Tassie. Have you ever been to Launceston CBD? Christ almighty, there are enough asian tourists there to fill the Titanic at least twice. Come deal with ours first please.

THIS!
Fucking slanty eyed suburbs are always sub-tier

weeb faggot, you should gas yourself.

They still don't belong here. Fuck off Zhang we're full.

Noice m8, 10/10 would read again.

>
Id kill for america to only have to worry about a tiny asian population. Austrailians are some of the luckiest people in the world