I rarely ever see Calgary post

just remembered I still dont have a maryland fieldhockey gf

hang yoursekf

There is no point in being unhappy

Been playing Cuphead

Not as infuriating as YouTube/Twitch make it out to be

looks a lot easier than I wanna Be the Guy, fuck that game

me on the left

weird I had the same exoerience with slenderman, five nights at freddy's, happywheels, amnesia, outlast, minecraft, and the meat smash domo boy thing

A lot of big name streamers are used to their main game (MOBAs, MMOs, HS), easier games, and non-platformer games.
I watched at least two guys get through it pretty easily but they also tend to play 2D platformers and difficult games.

really tempted to buy The Ooz desu, liked it a lot

Need an Italian bull to breed my Chicana sister

terrone....

Outlast was great

Found the crazy inmates pretty laughable

MOBAs are the highest skill cap activity of any genre, all time. Except for maybe Q3A CPMA duels or Quake Live CPMA duels before they made it as casual as it is now. If you think it's boring, it's because you hit a skill wall and can't get to the upper tier where you are literally king of the server.

The things I like and do are better than yours

>Kiryas Joel (Yiddish: קרית יואל, Kiryas Yoyel, Yiddish pronunciation: [ˈkJʁ.jəs ˈjɔJ.əl], often locally abbreviated as KJ) is a village within the town of Monroe in Orange County, New York, United States. The majority of its residents are Yiddish-speaking Hasidic Jews who belong to the worldwide Satmar Hasidic sect.

>Kiryas Joel is part of the Poughkeepsie–Newburgh– Middletown, NY Metropolitan Statistical Area as well as the larger New York–Newark–Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA Combined Statistical Area.

>According to the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, Kiryas Joel has by far the youngest median age population of any municipality in the United States, and the youngest, at 13.2 years old, of any population center of over 5,000 residents in the United States. Residents of Kiryas Joel, like those of other Haredi Jewish communities, typically have large families, and this has driven rapid population growth.

>According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation. More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps. It is also the place in the United States with the highest percentage of people who reported Hungarian extraction, as 18.9% of the population reported Hungarian descent in 2000

people that take esports seriously are pathetic, never mind ASSFAGGOTS

Need a Somali bull to breed my sicilian sister

read about this place when researching the jewish community of montreal. we've got some municipalities with high percentages of jews as im assuming you saw in the wiki article.
cote st luc= cote st jew
hampstead= hampstein

KOT
What about sc?

I am not autistic

No fucks given
nypost.com/2015/03/12/this-russian-cat-eats-caviar-while-you-dont/amp/
>ASSFAGGOTS
Haven't read that word in a while

Somalis are ugly

Reminder

MOBAs are THE genre if you want challenging gameplay in your video games. We talk big, walk big, and carry a huge bag of tricks. Some people can't handle the long matches. That's cool. Some people need that kind of "great job everyone, you tried your best so your all winners" kind of gameplay. You're not going to find that on MOBAs. This is the adult genre. No trophies for second place here. I've played all vidoe game genres. There are some very good games on the others. But nothing like what we have here. I see players on the other generes who do things that simply would not be possible on MOBAs, because if they tried that here they would be destroyed again and again. MOBA players are simply top notch. Whether Fighting, RTS or FPS, no other genre has the same level of talent. Go ahead, flame me. But if you ever want to improve your score, come play DOTA 2 for a while, then go back to your old genre. Going and playing SarCraft 2 or Streetfighter for me is like playing against bots.

MOBAs = Hard Mode
All the rest = New to video games? Play here to begin your adventure.

not a pixel

>to be fair

Worst thing is: some people actually believe this crap

What about a French/North African bull?

I want to fuck a girl while both of us are dressed up in my milsurp gear with platecarriers and helmets rubbing against eachother. How degenerate is my fetish?

>alaskan veterinarian spends thousands of dollars on a helicopter, net gun, tranuilizers, and takes the time to castrate a male pig (leaving the testicles in so it still has a drive to fuck bitches)
holy fucking, and also risks a crew getting hurt, instead of shooting the damn thing
holy fucking shit alaskans are cucks. I'll be glad when that frozen shithole is populated and socialized just like sweden so big somalian alphas can put those faggots in their place.

>Somalis are ugl-

Drop the Fr*nch part

>thots, now in black

How do I make my gf break up with me without doing something bad like cheating?

I just want to be alone.

W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-Would you l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-like to go out on a d-date with m-m-m-me?

THOT POLICE WOOP WOOP

I-I-I *r-r-r-runs away!!!*

If you can tolerate me, I'd love to.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7tWEOx4MwE

Does anyone want to watch this with me?

Watching the new Vince Vaughn movie

BE GONE THOT

we're the kids
we're the kids
we're the kids in america

Please don't let me down

i wonder if i'd tolerate ASD if the girl was this cute

saw an autistic middle aged woman on the bus the other day, she kept on jerking her head in weird directions and contorting her face

reminder that most somali girls have had their vagina mutilated

Does it look good?

Egyptian women too

never seen it and don't want to

What is the name of those Russian nomads who lived in Southern Russia and had a bunch of sovereignty? There was that one who attacked Kazan and stuff? I'm blanking on this.

Chechens?

think i have a gf now

Cossacks

was thinking about picking up a 12 pack on the way home buds
didn't though

Cossacks are in Ukraine

are you seeing this fuccboi?

And Russia

Ah, thanks.

It was Russia at the time I was thinking of

it looks like a kid tried to draw a vagina but never saw one before

hi

scythians?

Brown shoes and black belt? What are you? A fucking nigger? Back of the line, kiddo.

>Brown shoes and black belt
ishygddt

anime

I am the cream of american aristocracy
god speaks through me

god says to wash your ass

Why are girl's mouths and lips so soft?

I'm so high

Who knows...

This song made me cry

youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y

Used to get sexually harassed by my boss when I was working as a telecommunications technician in Austin. She would always ask for me specifically whenever she needed anything at all, she'd sway her butt whenever she'd passed near me, she would always have her jacket and shoes off whenever she called me to her office, and was generally very touchy with me.

Was too much of a sperg to act on it though. Eventually moved back to my home city with my parents and havent had any girl show interest in me since. Biggest regret of my life 2bh.

God bless the U.S.A

proud of you xx

hello :3

would taste pretty good though
maybe next weekend amirite

No girl has ever shown me any interest

If Egyptians weren't black, what were they

>tfw victim of male genital mutilation

Pls

Consider yourself lucky. Once a girl does she you interest she thinks she's entitled to it in return and will hate you like a child if you don't oblige. There is no middle ground and there is no reasoning with these fickle creatures.

everything in moderation

tfw cute shy gf

Jews aren't white? ok kid

I'm incredibly ugly so I don't have to worry about this

>Once a girl does she you interest she thinks she's entitled to it in return and will hate you like a child
what? ive had more female orbiters than i can count on my fingers and ive reciprocated with one (1) in my life
used to know this feel. kill me now hombre

This.
It's hard tho

nig nogs

Plenty of girls have shown me interest, i'm just too autistic and always fuck it up

>goes and gets a 12 pack
>goes out 2 hours later for a 26

>a 26
is that how they do things out west?

a cul name to say wiz a french accsent is ashton kutchiere

I'm 23, how do I approach a girl 3 years older than me? The "normal" thing over here is the guy being older than the girl, I feel like she would think of me as a kid or something.

fucking state of heterosexuals lmao

Same
Honestly would've fucked it up with my girlfriend if not for luck.
>meet her in a class
>we always talked during class but I was too autistic to ask her out
>semester finishes, still didn't ask her out
>next semester, I end up getting a class with her again

that's hardly an age difference
I hardly feel the difference with a 25 y/o and I'm 19

my mom is 2 years older than my dad
so is not so weird