Wh*Te subhuman status: BTFO

wh*Te subhuman status: BTFO

Acknowledging that whites are superhuman. That's nice.

How are whites being BTFO by this?

Damn she's fucking ugly. Wh*Toids don't even look human, it's like they're a completely different species.

we should create fake twitter accounts and spam the wh*Te meme to make it mainstream

Finns are wh*te superhumans confirmed

yea, that's what it says. We're a class of superhumans.

If human gene modifications become an ordinary thing we will choose or children parameters and I bet all liberals will make their kids black

More like superaliens. You fucking wh*Te devils.

She's mixed race. Kys.

wh*Tes are supersubhuman
ftfy

>turks are still angry that their elite class in society were white people from the balkans

As it should be, wh*Tes are apes

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to make their kids all white? You can't have racial inequality if there are no races

lel

The only feature I would want from white people is green eyes. Nothing else about them is attractive.

>white people
>people
wh*Te spy detected

>white people from the balkans
nobody is wh*te here, fuck off

>balkans
>white
I don't think so.

what's a white?

a subhuman.

It can be true in the distant future where people will understand that we are all equal. And we would be equal only because of genes modification

Im looking forward to the shitstorm when gene alteration becomes a thing and all the brown countries want their kids light skinned

those are not even balkans or paternally Ottoman they're British you dumb wh*Te subhuman

>balkans
>wh*Te people
neck yourself, cracker

You know irl most people don't actually give a shit about skin colour. No one in a third world shithole idealizes whites and wants their kid to be white when everyone else in their country is brown.

Blue eyes too.

It's the sickly pale skin of super whites that nobody likes. A slight tan does the trick, to those of us whites who can handle that.

They want kids to be similar to them, not wh*Te subhumans
Agreed, green eyes and black/brown skin is perfect.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF AHMED ILL TAKE A PASTY GIRL ANY DAY

I don't like blue eyes. It looks weird. Only green and light brown look nice to me.

>blue eyes look weird
>green eyes look normal
wat

Of course nobody gives a shit irl. It's the autistic screeching of leftist busybodies we want to see.

F I N L A N D P R I D E

W O R L D W I D E

It's like some weird Manchu-Finnish-Swede hybrid

What kind of wh*Toid h*man excr*ment is that?