theguardian.com/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-china-subspecies-racism
youtube.com/watch?v=OH4p9ppTIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=qwsZ6Fwdpo0
youtube.com/watch?v=0RyW9OkIQck
youtube.com/watch?v=gVUWVGWazho
youtube.com/watch?v=2w7TCmJUD7g
youtube.com/watch?v=E2UHnOsfxhw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4-hhnz1O4
hongkongfp.com/2016/07/10/some-we-love-some-we-eat-rethinking-the-yulin-dog-meat-festival/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i hate china now

I hate China now.

>Why are they so cruel to animals?
Animals are inferior to us homo sapiens, didn't you know that?

the Chinese are animals

RICKI RICKI TIGER DING DONG MAKE YOU BIG STRONG IN BED ANCIENT MEDICINE OF CHINESE

oh what a surprise that chinks don`t give two shits about others

That's right, but they're still capable of feeling pain and suffering.

>Animals are inferior to us homo sapiens

Thats still not a excuse to blowtorch a dog ALIVE, i mean WTF why not just kill it humanly if you only want to eat it?

your average chinaman has brain capacity of about 1000 hive-minded flies

Mainland Chinese have no souls.

theguardian.com/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-china-subspecies-racism

Only to animals?
Those subhumans literally will walk over a dead person on the street.

Stress,and pain make the meat more tasty.

And people wonder it Nanking was a bad thing.

I'd kill that gook if I saw this in person. That's some fucking sadist shit. People like that don't belong in society.

What's wrong with China? Decades of communism have completely killed all empathy they have as a civilization. They are the worst and should honestly be exterminated.

Actually the opposite is true. That is why when you go hunting you try to kill the animal quickly and painlessly without it even knowing. Other wise the meat can be spoiled and taste bad.

Torching a dog like this is going to obviously burn the fucking meat and the stress from the animal is going to spoil the meat. So obviously the chinks are retarded as well as sadistic.

Because their society was not built on Christianity

>jabanese wasn't ebil after all
>unit 731 was dank

He would look nice next to my chiney.

They even post dog killing in youtube and name it how Vietnamese kill a dog.
Worst neighbour.
youtube.com/watch?v=OH4p9ppTIAk

Meat industry is much more different in the west.

why are you so nice to them. you know if you climb over the fence in a zoo half of them would try to kill you. even other primates. fucking chimp tear your face off

oh look its the daily anti-china thread with the same 5 webms

Soon

>*posts this while eating tendies*

>this same thread every day
It's just as easy to find videos of some ghetto Americans torturing dogs and cats.

You reincarnate as a dog in China or Vietnam.

Now imagine how horribly you will die.

Chinks don't have souls.

Who the fuck cares about a fucking stray?

I'd like to congratulate those drivers on running over a subhuman chink, thanks.

They are cruel to humans too, not only animals.

>its the daily bash china thread

I wonder whos making all these

Why do people keep posting the same pics and videos?
I get they are scum, but I swear I've seen the same stuff reposted again and again

>built

Go back to China if you can't read, Zhang.

Do you guys even eat dogs in Vietnam?

>grand theft china
youtube.com/watch?v=qwsZ6Fwdpo0

Pain is an illusion.

Kek, why bother? There is billion of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=0RyW9OkIQck

I hate asians now

So they will be soulless cucks now?

高雄 is in Taiwan. Are you saying Taiwan is a part of China?

The meat industry in the west has its problems too but you dont see guys blow torching a living dog in the middle of the streets like its common practice,

> Who the fuck cares about a fucking stray?

t. Nigger

Empathy for animals is a white trait.

Truth.

Oi, beating women is bad! Tigers, kids, i don't care, but don't hit a girl like that.

Dog eating is trash culture imported from China.
youtube.com/watch?v=gVUWVGWazho
If you see Vietnam theif/dog eating in YouTube, most of the posters are Vietnamese themselves and want other Vietnamese stop it.
But still, those dogs already died and being cooked, not being cooked alive like the one in Chinese.

Don't see why you wouldn't hate china, they're a bunch of subhuman monsters.

Yes. Domestic violence is non-existent in the rest of the world.

I've used this argument before but apparently they like the meat to be tough and tasteless and they put their curry spices and shit on it

>Theguardian

This is also the paper that mindlessly demeans anyone that doesn't agree with their blatantly leftist agenda

A large majority of them hopped on the pro-West bandwagon during the latter of Deng's tenure, meaning they're old and will probably die out before midcentury. I can guaruantee you the younger generations aren't like this whatsoever

I dunno. Sup Forums likes Asian women a lot and is really only able to bottom feed through Chinese international school students. Breakups would be of high frequency in the demographical pool that is Sup Forums

Because they want to remind you that 'they' are scum and that 'you' are civilised. Same shit in China when they report things like the Cologne mass raping or whenever another shooting happens in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Yes. Although not using the same 'torturous' techniques the Western Chinese do. It doesn't matter anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=2w7TCmJUD7g
youtube.com/watch?v=E2UHnOsfxhw
We are much better.Typical delusional american.

Chinese have no souls

The Same Shill who posts the same FUCKING Slide Thread every SINGLE FUCKING DAY

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>Saged

Why does no one help the baby?

I really dont understand Chinese culture...

stupid hillary shills, same thread everyday
anti-anime, anti-christian, now anti-gooks?
switching to something different every fucking week lmao
few times a weeks, its a tradition

Kek

>Approve China Tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4-hhnz1O4
Northerner I guess.

Brazil, why're you obsessed with the taste of caucasian asshole? You should've conceived of the meaning of the messages you get on Sup Forums now; your hue of brown skin isn't white enough to be 'white' on any spectrophotometrical or emotional level. The Indians love cows and find it appalling that farmers in the West breed them in torturous captivity. 'Empathy for animals' is a political tool when used to demean your demographical enemies, or is otherwise a symptom of weak-mindedness.

It's not as much about culture as legality although both factors come into play. In China, if you go to the assistance of a maimed stranger, you may become legally liable to be responsible for financing their remedies. Culture however comes into play in that the Chinese (ironically enough) are highly individualistic; going through mass famines for the previous 50 years and borderline poverty than suddenly being lifted above most the rest of the Asian developing world does not bode well for integrity.

t. Wang

Do you not see anything wrong with blowtorching a living animal? Those people are psychopaths

No the Japs were pretty evil. They tortured Americans.

lel

Did Chang's wife get blacked?

>It's not as much about culture as legality

So you're telling me that in China people would rather watch a baby die then help just because its legally convenient?

Thats really fucked up......

Wont post pic but I recall in hong kong or something they will serve you baby to eat.

Nice argument Berlusconi. I can really see the fundamental logical differences between what you're doing and how liberals dismiss rightist opinions because of their 'racist' nature. I hate China now

Oh also another thing is the bystander effect. It's amplified especially in developing countries with large population densities

'Legally convenient' is understating it. You could go to jail if you help that baby and you don't have the funds to pay for whatever injury it has. The NPC (Chinese congress) has vetoed new proposed legislation in this regard because many of them have ties to medical oligarchs, although perhaps Xi's corruption purge might see something change

Australia, why're you obsessed with shitposting? You should've conceived of the meaning of the messages you get on Sup Forums now; your flag basically is a huge warning to instantly disregard anything you say.

> torturous captivity
> torturous

Any civilized country has the laws to stop animal torture. Production of meat is important to a country and as long as it's done through the necessary guidelines there is nothing wrong with it.

> 'Empathy for animals' is a political tool when used to demean your demographical enemies, or is otherwise a symptom of weak-mindedness.

Or, you know, it's not doing something that you don't need to? But then why should I bother, you are shitposting anyway. Good work. :^)

You aussies always seem to get it

Yes, there are laws to stop animal torture but livestock houses along literally every Western country breed animals in physiological torture.

Well people wanna fucking eat what they like so what's wrong with that, "muh empathies" is not only a nonargument but hypocritical coming from literally everyone that isn't a starving Zimbabwean

Vegetables are also expensive as fuck compare to meat. A LB of ham is waaaay less than a lb of anything green.

So it begs the question why you don't even lock them, and even let them become president.

Japan didn't kill enough of them.

You mean 'why are they so cruel to other animals.'

They don't even value human life. What makes you think they would care at all about animals?

> Yes, there are laws to stop animal torture but livestock houses along literally every Western country breed animals in physiological torture.
> physiological torture

Where are you getting your info? PETA?

As long as you are not shoving animals into cages (factory farming), your garden dog would have far more issues than a cow in a corral.

> Well people wanna fucking eat what they like so what's wrong with that

Nothing wrong with eating meat your retard.

> "muh empathies" is not only a nonargument but hypocritical coming from literally everyone that isn't a starving Zimbabwean
> nonargument

Are war crimes a nonargument too? You know, it would be expected that as humans we tried to have the minimum of human decency. But if you want to act like niggers or chinks who beat animals for fun... good luck with that.

They see the industrial farms there and assume that everywhere in the world is the same

I just dont understand how this can be allowed in a civilized first world country, shouldn't animal torture be illegal?

Does China have no animal protection laws?

>Animal Protection Law

You think they give a shit?
You see "most" Chink's mentality is this:"If everyone else is doing it, why can't I?"If my neighbor, relative, family, ancestor and friend are all eating dogs, why can't I do it?

Fucked up?Yes, but again, you think they are giving a shit about an outsider's opinion?

It's also funny how people don't realise just how fucking shit it is for animals in the wild.
There are no clean kills in the wild, if you're too weak to run, you're dead enough for any carnivore to start eating you.
There is no constant source of food in the wild, if you don't find food, congrats you're gonna die.
Most of your children won't make it past their first year, sometimes you'll even have to eat them in order to survive.
Fucking wild geese were found to have much higher stress levels than the ones force fed for foie gras IIRC.
Most any western livestock anything is better for the animals than nature ( even without taking the fact that pretty much all domesticated animals would get fucking torn to shreds/ die of starvation without humans looking after them )

They're not just eating the dog though they are torturing it, its animal cruelty surely they must have broken some law

don't lie you probably always did :^)

Again, do you think they give a shit?
They torture/eat dog, you think in their mind they are afraid of law?
Even if they do, you think they won't just buy off the law to begin with?
It is Chink we are talking about, not human, C H I N K. Normal human logic can't not be apply on them.

they are the otters of people
they might look benign and shit but as soon as you turn your back they rape babies and kill their own

From these videos and webm, I have some questions:

What are the Chinese people thinking?

Are these occurrences considered normal in China?

What do Chinese people think about human lives and animal lives?

By Chinese people I mean citizen of China, because Chinese population in SEA mostly won't agree with these actions.

I mean, cats and dogs are not human, but there is no reason to treat them with cruelty just for fun.

And also, human lives and dignity are important, no matter who they are. If you see a toddler in distress, fucking help him even if you don't know him.

Jesus Christ.

Who fucking cares? You stupid feminine "male". Sure, don't let animals suffer, and non psychopath knows as much. But who the fuck cares what Chinese do to tigers in the grand scheme of things?

Western civilization is on the edge, and faggots like you care about some animal's feelings???

and when that christian cuckoldery sinks in 200 years from now we will see BLM rioting on the streets of beijing lmao

chinks aren't human

Video's gone, what happened?

60 years of commie automaton inculcation and you thought their amygdala would still work?

PR-PROPAGANDAAAAA
all our meat frolic happily in meadows and never experience a mote of discomfort before being sent off to their inevitable non-existence with a bolt to the brainstem

I like how the truck driver took a pause before running him over with the second wheel.

>Are these occurrences considered normal in China?

According to this China has a yearly dog eating festival so i imagine its pretty common unfortunately

hongkongfp.com/2016/07/10/some-we-love-some-we-eat-rethinking-the-yulin-dog-meat-festival/

WTF I hope this is not real

doggo strung up and burned alive

That the point. Chinese ""people"" act like if they were wild animals.
Don't tell me there is no problem.

Each and every time there is this thread, there are people arguing to explain and excuse these asian insects. Fuck you.