Be me, German, 25 years old

>be me, German, 25 years old
>believe in libertarianism, everyone can do what they want as long as it doesn't interfer with other people's lives
>have no problem with gays, transsexuals, child lovers, animal lovers as long as they don't force it upon me to do the same
>tell this to my dad the other day
>he tells me that I am insane
>says that sexual deviance is "degenerate" and that it hurts the "nuclear family" or some shit
>ask him why it bothers him so much that other people have other sexual preferences
>he just mumbles some random shite about "degeneracy", "god-intended", "degeneracy", etc.
>tell him that it is 2016 and we live in a free country, thus people should be allowed to live life the way they want to live
>he just tells me to fuck off

wtf

This is the biggest reason America is superior to every other country on this planet.

In America, you can live life the way you want to live it without shitheads telling you that it is "wrong" to do x thing.

As llong as it doesn't affect your life, it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what people do with their lives.

In America, people understand it, that's why homo-, trans- and pedosexuals are all happy and free in America, the most free country on this planet.

But in shithole Europe people think they can judge you for having certain preferences in regards to basically anything.

Fuck this shithole, I want to live in America, best country on this planet

The rest can go to hell, all shitskin 3rd world shitholes

wtf i love america now

Delete you Sup Forums account!

>child lovers

For fuck sakes Germany

Stop crying you little bitch and get your shit together

Can't tell if satirical libertardian or real.

oh look, its this thread again. fuck off.

same
maybe he votes for die grĂ¼nen.
would explain that nonsense.

>child """"lovers""""
>not forcing it on anyone else
nice proxy though

You realize your focus on sexual deviancy only makes him suggest you're a fag even more when you're already a loser at 25 right?

He wants you to have a family, probably doesn't give a shit if the jackass next door is an ass eating faggot but is worried about you being a gay, you homo.

Wow it really makes me think... And probably I'll be a #cruzmissile by the end of the day

Hey if a lady starts grabbing for your dick you going to find her mom?

you should listen to your father Hans stop being a degenerate

oh god now you're doing germany? which country will be next?

Sounds like your dad is a badass. You should listen to him. Libertarianism is a joke.

t. Former Libertarian.

underrated!

Also OP you is a faggit!

forgot to add: fpbp

What are you talking about.

America is dead and decaying on the inside slowly collapsing.

Your father cannot provide arguments.

t. deban bolynu

Iktf bro
I hate this country and it's inhabitants so much

good.
Say hello to the new Germans.

?
Are you poor or something?

>poor
Has nothing to do with the fact that you fucks are being over run by shitskins.

>>believe in libertarianism, everyone can do what they want as long as it doesn't interfer with other people's lives

In a lolbertarian utopia, what's stopping me from forming a fuckhuge cartel and pillage towns with lesser forces and use hospitals and daycare centers as target practice for my artillery pieces?