The future of the United States

anyone else believe that the US will be just as bad as Mexico in a decade or two?

Mhm, especially if Trump wins.

I like him and all, but he's not the savior to the white race like everyone thinks he is. He's the chaos candidate, but maybe that's what we need right? We'll see

You sound like a faggot.

That's what the wall is for.

Itll probably be more like brazil

At least I'm not a delusional faggot

some cities already are

if it continues to get worse do you think richer cities will seek independence.

another fucking mexico thread....

As in a corrupt, failed, poor narco state run by cartels? No, we'll have Hillary and a bunch of our own problems Im sure

It will take at least 100 years for the US to be "just as bad as Mexico". But yea, it's heading in that direction pretty quickly.

Your country is shit, DEAL WITH IT YOU IRRESPONSIBLE BEANER.

It already is ; I hope the texans will try and depart soon enough

Everyone in your retarded country is irresponsible and or flat out retarded, it's every citizens civic duty to make sure the country you live in is WORTH living in. But you don't do that do you? Nope, Mexicans just do what beaners do which is (in most cases) praying to Santa Maria and sitting on your ass with a cerveza pretending that you "work hard". You don't deserve to move into our sovereign lands and yet you call Trump a racist for pointing this out, you fucking disgust me.

I hope we do too, fuck the rest of this country. We are the only state in the damn union worth half a shit.

Gee, I wonder why? Enjoy your narco playland.

>But yea, it's heading in that direction pretty quickly.

You really need to travel the world a bit. Or at least cross the border.

America is doing fine. The whole world is learning how to cope with globalization, as are we, but no matter where you live in America, your electricity will work today, your water will be clean, and your sewage disposal system will function. You will have access to more than one grocery store stocked with numerous choices for every product imaginable.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Dude have you ever been to Mexico? The only place that is like Mexico is probably Detroit

You know how Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart?
because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently

VOTE Hillary Rodham Clinton AND enjoy diversity and immigrant

tell the people in flint there water is clean

>just as bad as Mexico in a decade or tw
in many parts of the shit-hole, it already is

This. There's even a part of Detroit called "Mexican town"