IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Another black man shot dead by Texas police

reuters.com/article/us-texas-police-shooting-idUSKCN0ZP0ML

>"He instead deliberately and slowly lowers his arm and allows it to come to a stop at his waist," Silva said. "Now the gun is pointed directly at officers."

>Fearing for their safety and for nearby witnesses, both officers discharged their weapons, striking the man, she said. The man's motive remains unknown.

2nd US CIVIL WAR WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHs-UeDDh_W/
youtube.com/watch?v=S3WmzIHJBA0
youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Singles, it won't happen

Sup Forums could learn a thing or two from this video

instagram.com/p/BHs-UeDDh_W/

when will whiteys stop killing blacks ????

Niggers acting stupid and committing death by cop? Shocker.

When all white men collectively recognize their privilege and kill themselves.

when will police disband and allow blacks to return to their jungle roots?

Are blacks approaching Durka Durka territory of mental retardation where they think "martyring" themselves is a good idea?

About 400 are killed each year, out of a population of 20 million. They have it coming in nearly all instances.

That's an OCD level or worrying over nothing.

He can keep getting away with this!

when blacks stop killing blacks

Blacks and Islamists were always on the same mental level

There's a reason blacks love Islam. It's violent and loves to play victim.

>Two Houston police officers fatally shot an African-American man who pointed a gun at them despite their commands that he lower his weapon,
>The two Houston officers, both Hispanic

Niggers will still say that it was whitey's fault.

inb4 he dindu nuffin the safety was on

I said it again and again. No foreign power can bring down the US with military means. Their only sweet spot is multiculturalism. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia or China are using racial fractions to weaken the US, like Russia tries to do in Germany.

of course when hispanics are against niggers they are white, when they are with them they aren't.

>be texan
>get shot

>The two Houston officers, both Hispanic

Honorary Zim Zams

White Hispanics, senpai.

If they're too brown, they're just tanned White Hispanics.

Definite SBC

Also we need more cop cams especially if the dindus are going to pull this kind of shit.

This is old news by about 3-4 days. The man involved was a gangbanger. He got killed but it didn't stop BLM from making him into a hashtag literally an hour after he was shot, pic related.

Unfortunately there wasn't coherent video of the happening or it wasn't innocent enough, so I think they largely forgot

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET TO THE RACE WAR?!

Pretty sure germanys demographics mean there will be no race war there. Middle easterners own germany in 3 decades. They would be pretty dumb to start shit when they win by doing nothing.

>implying the CIA isn't fucking you over
>implying we don't control the narrative in Germany
>implying we don't want you to fear the Russian boogeyman we've created

So black people can't shoot police now? Fuckin racist whitey smdh.

>2nd US CIVIL WAR WHEN?

The first one didn't quite finish, amirite?

>You shoot to disarm
Fucking morons, if you shoot, you shoot to KILL. There is no disable or disarm, that just gives them more reason to shoot back while bleeding out.

Every migation wave has become less fertile generation by generation so far. It's typical accountant thinking to look at a given situation and extrapolate it to eternity. Actually we had more (native) german babies this year than the 20 years before. Look it up, maybe there are english newspaper arcticles about that. You have to remember that after WW2 the birth cycled got a bit synchronized generation wise.

You're still right about Germany having too much muslim immigration though.

I wish something really graphic would happen and get caught on tape so we get real fucking riots and deal with our nigger infestation

Not trying to imply any of that. But I neither want want the US nor Russia to meddle with our domestic politics. Also I know this is mostly wishful thinking; the less foreign interference, the better.

This is purely based on germans being infertile. Every year they bring another million migrants and it doesn't matter how many children that million has.

when they go be a nigger somewhere else

>I wouldn't be surprised if Russia or China are using racial fractions to weaken the US, like Russia tries to do in Germany.
Son, may I introduce you to Soviet Subversion by Yuri Bezmenov?

>youtube.com/watch?v=S3WmzIHJBA0

Dude the guy in Louisiana you see blood gushing from his heart and his eyes roll back as he does the death twitch it's pretty fucking graphic

NOT NEARLY
ALL
IF THERE WAS A SINGLE
S
I
N
G
L
E
LEGITIMATE DINDU NUFFIN
IT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE UNTIL THE RACE WAR IGNITES

it happens when people just like you. JUST LIKE YOU. STOP posting simpsons pictures on the internet and walk out your door with a gun.
without someone else giving you permission first. because that is not going to happen.

Same reason SJW's love it. The entire infidel thing is the Muhammad rising against his """oppressors""".

>Give up comfy life to martyr oneself for memes
Let's let the blacks do that part.

Thats true, but, you're again just piling up last years events into the future. Migration is also subject to various dynamics, including political efforts the reduce it being made thorughout the last months (Look up "Asylpacket I and II for example)

George Soros is anti russia

>"Let's let the blacks do that part."
we did that already now its time to kill them.
making them do our work was our biggest mistake. all of our history since their freedom has been a failed attempt to assimilate them.
dont let them race war FOR you.
>if you are done with rabid wild animals then put them down don't just wait for them to die.
they are doing alot of damage in the meantime.

Animals are "bigoted" without learning so.

And if we are one race, time for affirmative action to end.

You have about 18 million german women who are under 35. They will have 1.5 children in their life times. That means 27 million people to replace your population of 80 million. It doesn't work. The millions of migrants are necessary for your country to exist. That is why it is happening. Your country will survive but not your people.

Keep in mind that many of these 18 million "german" women are ethnic turks. Germany was lost to the germans decades ago.

Man, what a year we live in, Trump is going to got elected, Europe is falling apart, Muslims getting fucked and we are about to have a race war...and it is not even the end of the year yet!
youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4

To quote them.

You dont kill jews because you """""""" thought"""""" they are a disease. Uh Hitler ?

Makes you think duh ?

Yeah I know. Russia has changed a lot since the 80's. It no longer embraces its former self, it's now embracing it's European traditions, what it once was back in the early 1900's, which is why the West has gone full blown mad, and which is why Soros funded FEMEN and why the West attacked Russia on their 'treatment' of gays. But it didn't work, now the only choice they really have is to go to war with Russia.

There's many other factors at play as well.

Check Turkeys demographics around 1900 for example. Or mammal animal Island population. Turks were said to be instinct by people like your a hundred years ago. But they didn't. They exploded at some point.

I simply doubt you linear thinkin is necessarily correct. My life goes well family wise (both brothers married with children poppin out and I'm likely to follow the next 5 years). We have to wait and see what happens.

when there are no more blacks left to kill

let the bodies hit the fl
let the bodies hit the fl
let the bodies hit the . .

Never, it's far too fun killing them.

Nigs gotta nog.

You have no argument to the numbers I have shown you. It consists of
>Your very simple math MIGHT not happen, who knows??

Denial is a stage of dealing with grief. For the next 10 years the migrants will be allowed to come to Germany. Every year it goes on you will know I am correct.

(((we)))

Fuck off jewish scum. Back to the gas chamber you go.

No population ecology is a complex field and of the basics you learn very early is that linear thinking rarely matches it dynamics.

Propose a realistic alternative. How does germany deal with going from 80 million population to 27 million without total economic collapse?

>death by cop.

Islam has extensive philosophical and scientific history, nowhere near the same.

Propose an alternative. How does germany survive population collapse without millions of migrants?

I would also like to know if you are claiming that your population does not face collapse with your fertility rate.

The comments are interesting. Basically admitting he was just a dumb black animal, why would the cops shoot a dumb black animal TEN TIMES!

I wonder if they ever read their own comments and see how stupid it makes them look.

Germans start having babies again, duh.

But they would have to uncuck themselves from their white guilt first.

Germans need to have about 6 children per family to do that. Short of the collapse of civilization they are not doing that.

Germans are in full denial.

Keep in mind there could be 10 million Germans and it would continue "to exist". The more pertinent question is, "what type of German will they be?".

They have done it before.

Germans who convert to islam out of convenience/pressure.

Germany is a state 5 nation that is fighting its population crash with migrants. What Germans do not want to hear is how hard the crash is that is coming and how many migrants are required to prevent it.

"Black men shouldn't fear for their lives when they point weapons at officers and refuse a lawful order to put it down!"

> he gud boi
> he dindu nuffin
> he wuz gun turn his lyfe aroun'

Heacuck at it again. Did Randy just speak the truth or did autism happen?

As I said I can't. Nobody can make an exact, serious prediction (especially with all the new technology affecting our tenthousands of years old human lifestyles). And being honest also requires to admit that you might be right here. It also might be, that the sheer existence of so much immigrants might turn out a surpressing factor for an increase in birth rates furthering supporting your thesis.

But's it's still a bold claim. Let's say they will be fewer and fewer germans born, due to socially applied birth lowering pressure. In nature at some point there is always and adpation. And more than one strategy re most likely to appear. For example poor people are likely adopt to our welfare state by simply popping our more and more children, knowing they will get more space and food to get them through anyway. Or another dynamic might be that the few upper class children who were able to reproduce at a reliable rate over generations and prevent degeneration might show more and more characteristic traits needed to "endure" the requirements of the modern world (high stress resilience, abaility to concentrate and aim for long term goals or something like that).

Those traits may be shaped through socially aquired behaviourial skills or epigentic or some other shit.

No one can make serious predictions. You can read tons of scientific abstracts with quotes, historic examples and theories about that.

And I'm not even taking into account, the dynamics resulting in merging with the immigrants which could for example reduce the amount of "pure germans" but raise the overall share of german genetics.

Suicide by cop

Are the poor people likely to be the migrants or the 27 million ethnic germans who inherit the wealth of the 80 million germans who die of old age?

The fact is that there is no question about this. There is nothing coming that will make ethnic germans have more children. Your leaders are betting that your birth rate stays where it is or decreases further. That is why Germany asked the migrants to come.
Merkle asked them to go to Germany and it wasnt to be nice. It was to save your country.

>who knows what will happnen
The economists know.
>Anything could happen.
But your leaders are betting they need millions of migrants a year.

I dont see middle class and upper class germans starting families with refugees. Do you?

>hispanic (read white)

>Niggers will still say that it was whitey's fault

Blacks are the only people of color left. The rest all have white privilege now.

>Have you ANY south American relatives, no matter how distantly related? Okay you are hispanic now.

They're wetbacks so the Niggers can get them.

So how many niggers died this weekend in detroid or chicago in gangfights?

She's a big gal

This goes double for Americans.

>I have one black friend because we live in NH ... easily ten times the person I could ever be.

This. This right fucking here.

This is the problem with these goddamn cucks. They live in a society that is sheltered entirely from all of the renegade niggers and sandniggers, and because they know ONE (1) fucking person of another ethnicity, that happens to be nice due to the incredibly sheltered community they live in, all statistics and facts and proof are incorrect and racist.

Faggoty leftist dipshits.

She just wants to jump the queue to the black D. She looks fat in her profile pic and the guy being the only black guy in her community, he must have to service A LOT of neglected fat women.

I prefer to let the countries crash and rebuild themselves than mantaining the status quo.

I think it's past the point of no return now, nothing will calm these coons down. If they want a race war, then i say let them have it, let's see how well they fair.

>the average local news story is reuters worthy

Hey guys, remember that nationally covered white guy getting killed by cops story? I mean, you remember at least one of them, right?

Actually, BLM is part of trumps campaign.

These nogs wouldn't vote for him no matter what, so instead he exposes them for the nogs they are.

Do not be fooled by a few hundred idiots at the 'protests', they're not the majority. Remember how literally 100 people with #RefugeeWelcome signs at the train station turned into a fabricated Willkommenskultur (Welcome Culture) by the Media?

If Germany paid competitive wages Europeans would flock to it from everywhere. That isnt in the plan however.

They should have blown him up.

Whats the correct procedure to take when a dindu starts reaching for a gun or aims it at you? Would tazing be fast enough to stop them taking the shot?

>whiteys
>Article quotes two hispanic cops

Heacuck is fucking meme-tier. I knew the nigga for years and he just happened to get into hard SJW signaliing this year. What the fuck happened? Is this the result of being raised by a single mother?

I was in Texas for a bit when Hurricane Katrina hit and the N.O. "evacuees" into my school/neighborhood made life nearly unbearable. If Heacuck felt the fear and isolation like I did during that hectic time, he wouldn't have room to talk shit and going right along with media narratives.

Why are you only counting women, and only under 35s? Your numbers are not legitimate.

The state needs to take stock of what industries will be ailing from mass repatriation/deportation and make a push for policies, propaganda etc to fill those jobs. You just need authoritarian measures. You use any means to get people out of pointless, no prospects-tier education (social science etc) and make it more sensible for them to become a nurse or an electrician, or whatever.

If over the next few years we gradually upped the pressure on the brown hordes to leave, by disincetivizing their living here by enacting discriminatory laws, encouraging them to go home via resettlement gibsmedats etc, the majority would surely leave.

The last ones may need to be removed by force, at which point you basically blitzkrieg their ghettoes with heavily armed forces so no real unrest has time to occur. One morning they just find military personnel all over their neighborhoods calmly asking them to get in the fucking boxcar for internment + deportation.

Germany's population is at most 20-25% shitskins. At the very most.

Before then we can enact policies to fix the birthrates of natives specifically (Sweden fixed its birthrates in a few years in the 1920's IIRC). Most efficient is probably aiming at financially aiding low income households with children.
Initially, we can't be picky enough to be concerned with who breeds, just have to make sure it's native people and that the birthrate is replacement or higher.

All this would require thinking tribally, which every other race does. We first need to understand that we are a people then we need to have an interest in preserving our people.

What value is your "nation" existing if the people who created it don't? Soon enough it would turn into a third world shithole anyway because of biological and cultural factors.

2nd civil war wont happen until the financial collapse. only when the govt money stops flowing into the neighbourhoods will people take to the streets in mass. that's when the US will split into three new countries (like happened with yugoslavia)

>Why only count women
Because only women can have babies
>Why only count the under 35's
Because women generally only have children between 30 and 35 now.

>incentivize them to leave
But they were invited to your country by your leaders. They will be incentivized to not only stay but for more to come.

Europe will split into a core of Islamic Germany and France and everyone else.

RT streams every single BLM "protest" possible

America is Waking Up...
It can happen again. It will keep happening.
If war doesn't change, men must change, and so must their symbols.

>Crediting Islam with advances made by man
That's like crediting the Roman Catholic Church with the discovery of gravity and Judaism with the theory of relativity.