Great people of our time

quien?

the most successful millenial ponzi scheme to ever happen
now liberal college faggots are broke and will vote trump out of spite or not vote at all

He's my neighbour. Great guy.

The greatest philosopher of our time

best answer

The Lion!

Me. You all have no idea how lucky you are to share this universe with a man of my quality.

PUT... THE EMU... DOWN...

I disagree. Musk's greatest accomplishments were the early involvement in paypal and strategic placement of the money he earned after. Virtually all his other projects have been rampant failures, based on Musk's obsession with everything being possible to produce for material value. This is why SpaceX can barely get a rocket into the air without blowing it up, and resonates even more clearly with the piece of garbage that is called Tesla. Tesla's uniqueness isn't real, but based only on hype, and the quality of the product is subpar even when compared to the lowest quality automobiles, and certainly subpar compared to quality products from luxury brands. Tesla's refusal to include a combustion engine in a 1500 kilo product is also laughable, and makes you wonder just how retarded the people buying a Tesla instead of a BMW for half the price are.

>being this jelous

>Great people of our time
Great arguments of our time

Ftfy

the only

I'm from the future.

>hur hur why I didn't born in the viking ages
>hur society sucks :(

C'mon m8

>Sargon of my Wifes Daughter.

who is this faggot anyway