HEem

Bjpenn.com
Ufc tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hlIPYGwGvp0?t=9m21s
bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/29/16831614/ufc-219-holly-holm-vs-cris-cyborg-greatest-female-fighter-mma-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just realized I'm a cuck. I want to lovingly strip off her clothes, lay her down, and guide her hips onto his BBC. Then sit back and enjoy while she receives pure pleasure.

*blocks your path*

YOU GUYS NEED TO SORT IT OUT

one more sleep till RENA lads

oh for sure masvidals kicks are gonna bamboozle wonderboy he's a beast for sure G-G-G-G-GADOOOOOSH

youtu.be/hlIPYGwGvp0?t=9m21s
For sure my guy, Barboza is an absolute monster, hunndred percent my man

Till looks like shit here

What does everybody want!

Trust. Khabib and Stipe next guys to join the job squad.

Woodley beats Till

Till beat Masvidal

Masvidal beats Woodley

Colby beats them all

Colby cannington now starting beef with women fighters.

Casual filters: they rate Till

who else /highroller/?

*blocks your path and pushes you down*
Ayo whiteboi, it aint finna suck isself...

masvidals angles mixed with that straight right he throws GADDDD-BOOOOOOM it's over son

I really want a neck tattoo

Bookies love him

wow man you're really funny

>They dont rate Till

bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/29/16831614/ufc-219-holly-holm-vs-cris-cyborg-greatest-female-fighter-mma-news

Is he right my guys?

Bruh, look this DUDE

for sure wonderboy cant handle masvidals round angles

GAGAGAGAGAGAGADOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOM

KAKAKAKAKABOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*vomits*

Masvidal had more aggression and octagon control, I gave him 2 rounds against Wonderboy. He also did more damage.

100% my guy let’s just forget about Miesha and Valentina for sure she’s the GOAT

I feel Khabib is getting slept and quite quickly

it's not a joke, I just want to facilitate cute girls taking big cocks

For sure my guy

Till vs Masvidal is an interesting fight, I feel like Masvidal is the better striker but the size difference and what not.

who /woo/ here

For sure wonderboy is in big trouble the round jab will land

>Americans enter thread just to post cuck shit and quote black people vine memes that are really popular on twitter

sad honestly

I said nothing about wonderboy?

SEETHING

Spam when LOSER?

>all the retards in this thread
Just face it, Khabib is the best lightweight and he will finish Barboza by the end of the second round

Why are you using your American proxy today?

Can you guys teach me how to filter Greeks, Ireland, Aussies and Canadians please?

me too

Joanna got slept
Cody got slept

it would fit the pattern

I also think Cyborg is going to get slept
she is going to get pulled into deep water and have no idea what to do

Closing your eyes

AUSSIED

You don't know what an American flag is?

Who are some of the worst jew fighters in history?

I love E.T

Youre so pathetic. Spam on your proxy LOSER

oh for sure conor needs to be careful, aldo is by far the better striker 100%. just one of those wild haymakers connects G-G-G-GA-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH, queer street

all up in the game of thrones my man

only unlikely bet is cyborg by decision but who cares it's low risk high reward

Everything about MMA is terrible, the disrespect, the pay, the fanbase. Not just on Sup Forums but everywhere, facebook, reddit and youtube. It's just MMA.

my mind is 100% fragile my man, if just one of those criticism connects GAAAAAAAAA-BAAAAAAAAAAAM, i'm out son

Its pretty trashy desu

When talking to normal people and Coworkers I never talk about fights or fighting unless its a really really big one

What will be your excuse not to call him the GOAT after this?

Ido "The hebrew hammer" Pariente. AKA Ido Portal. He's on Sherdog. Legit

The fanbase is pathetic, even worse than the UK football scene which is also terrible but reading one of these threads, football fans seem to be on another level of maturity, the fat angry balding men shouting at a tv are on another level of maturity. That's tragic.

based big strong ausgod

To just have a discussion about MMA is impossible.

you know whats pathetic worrying about a sport and its fanbase you don't even like just watch what you want but since you don't like football or mma i'm guessing you don't even like sport

Wait, this is a PPV?

I love MMA, but everything about it is terrible and you know it. Put a screenshot of the last thread next to a screenshot of the reddit cult and the 100s of WHO DA FUCK IS DAT GUY being commented on instagram in a row

He'll be goat if he beats Tony not Edson.

He still hasn't fought Tony yet

guess they'll have to book the fight for a 5th time since Mcmeme is MIA and they aren't stripping

ikr

The issue is the Australian thinks he's 100% normal because by mma fan standards, he is.

I surprised they are doing another New Years weekend card

with the exception of the Ronda one last year they almost never sell well

heem

Holy fucking CRINGE, you’re mentally ill, my brotha

And another thing, the majority of mma fans think they know everything despite never stepping into a gym, the majority of people that actually train don't obsess over mma because they know how cancerous it is. Look into it.

If you can't get worked into a blog post, for sure lose my number my man.

Just fast forward to the angry gay spam

how will feel when khabib smashs edson??
the eagle will make him fly
it khabib time
25-0 inshallah

The thing is, as you call me mentallly ill during your session of not exercising and eating junk food, viewing mma and scat spam and feeling nothing because its become a daily part of your life. Part of you also knows it's 100% true. You've spent as much time calling people casuals as the youtubers. But somehow dont see yourself as one.

He’s right. Neither Cain nor Fedor watch fights. If the two GOAT don’t watch fights, that just speaks volumes...

Cerrone doesn't either but then he got heemed by Till.

>tfw noone backs his predictions up with a betting slip

25-0 is a pretty aesthetic record

I'm obviously right, just look at the state of us. It's terrible, these people tell themselves it's okay because they're just playing a gimmick, but when you play a gimmick more than 10 hours a day it's no longer a gimmick.

Who da fook is dat guy being spammed everyday by the same 25 year old Mcgregor fans seems healthier compared to some of the guys here

tragic it really is and I need you guys to make me a promise, tomorrow get at least one hour of outdoor time.

My guy what are you talking about? I’ve never in my life called anyone a casual, for sure. I just came back from the gum my man, hundred percent. Why are you literally obsessed with a sport that you claim to hate my brotha?

that don't mean shit, every good fighter has put in his hours watching fights over and over again, but once you reach top level you don't need to follow everything, but even despite that theres a lot of pros who follow the whole fight game down to the amateurs

>Mixed soccer and mma parlays

Why do you play this gimmick so much? Please I need to know what drives it. All day everyday.

Mate aren't you doing a gimmick yourself with the whole Masvidal and the "I hate the fanbase" thing. You're always bitching honestly, gets tiring and I hope you're doing it ironically as opposed to being this delusional. How old are you?

>soccer
stopped reading there

25-0 is a pretty aesthetic record

yes my brother it is
he win all time
alhamdulillah

You’re wrong my dude, you know nothing about me I literally just came off a 3-day ban LMAO why are you so interested in the lives of other men?

I haven't mentioned Masvidal once today, see this is part of the issue I was on about. You're here so much you start to think the gimmicks some of these unwell people play are real people and your friends. Also the pathetic "how old are you!!" is what I should be asking you guys? This cancerous fanbase could only be excused by being underage but I dread to think how old most of you are.

Jacaresperg having a complete breakdown

Oh for sure GSP would KO Rockhold

Who is going to win the rematch between rose and joanna?

test

based spambro

Who revved him up now? It wasn't my turn

WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY
WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY
WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY
WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY
WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY

>You're not mentally well my guy, I was just having fun when I posted that a million times

You couldn't rev anyone up Masvidalbong nobody really cares about your character

Can we all agree Jon Jones has an overrated resume
Reality his best wins are DC, Bader, OSP and Glover
Rampage, lyoto, Evans and shogun were all shot and lost to bums after

Motivated BJ Penn
Steaks Hendricks
BBQ Anderson
Partying Jones
post-Serra KO GSP
Bisping in England
Sealevel Cain
chuck liddel with that look in his eye
Full camp Mendes
TRT Vitor

Who was the best?

Get help

he tries too hard to be adan but doesnt have the composure and eventually freaks out

OH NO I REVVED HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

DJ is unironically better than all of those.

t.205er

Honestly even if you want to pretend you're not the guy who was bitching about the fanbase and Masvidal last thread, you constantly bitch about the fanbase either way. You're playing a gimmick, you're continuing to do it by responding to everything. I'm not going to give you any more replies because honestly you're not really witty, and do come across as a child who's upset people don't like the things he likes.
You're sperging pretty hard, step away from the computer. Like I said, for your sake, I hope you're just shitposting and not actually this thick.