Hello Friends
I hope you're having a comfy sunday.

morning

you are fucking garbage

See you tomorrow

hello

dobre rano

hello
/lazy Sunday/ waking up at 13:00, having cereal with milk and watching house of cards

yes henlo

what cereal are you having? what season are you on? how are you feeling? anything interesting happened? how's the weather over there?

nestle cini minis
feeling ok
nothing interesting happened for past eternity except bydlos
weather is nice, sun is shining through my window right onto the laptop screen. dont think it will even rain.

very nice, enjoy your sunday

also, middle of 4th season

thank ALLAH i am not subhuman sl*V

>türk bro
>not praising tengri

>tfw no gf

bamp

>Election in 5 days
>Svobodní are STILL not polling in high 20s
I am getting worried lads

don't give in to the leaf magyar-kun

explain the parties to me
who are you rooting for?
is everyone equally shit?

Parliamentary parties

ANO 2011 (Centre)
>Big tent party founded on anti-corruption platform, is now just a tool of it's leader Andrej Babiš, no ideology all over the fucking place
>Was a junior partner in government coalition with ČSSD, will likely win this year

ČSSD (Centre-Left)
>Social democrats, although moving further left recently, pro-EU
>Formerly ran essentialy a two party state with ODS, but lost a lot of ground recently
>Was a ruling party in coalition with ANO, will likely come in second.

KDU-ČSL (Centre)
>Christian Democrats
>Whores that will go with whoever offers them position in government
>Part of almost every post-communist government no matter if it was right or left wing

TOP 09 (Centre-Right)
>The most SJW of parliamentary parties
>Fiscaly conservative, run by former christian democrats, they still have bunch of conservative stances like opposing gay marriage
>Despite this, they are hugely popular amongst young liberals due to their heavily pro-EU and pro-refugee stances
>Anti-ANO and anti-Babiš
>Might not even make it to the parliament tho

ODS (Right)
>Socially, fiscally conservative, somewhat anti-EU
>More right wing than TOP 09, could still be classified as centre, but recently moved more to the right
>Formerly a dominant force of czech politics, now reduced to like 13% of the vote (still probably the most powerful right wing party)
>Not as anti-babiš and anti-ANO as TOP 09

KSČM (Far-Left)
>Literal communists
>Anti-NATO, Anti-USA, pro-Russian, but still somewhat pro-EU as well
>Noone wants to do anything with them
>Will come in third with around 12% of the vote as they do since 1993

SPD / ÚSVIT (Populists)
>Sup Forums
>Anti-immigrant, anti-EU etc.
>Leader is half-japanese businessman born in Tokio
>Will peak at like 8% or so of the vote, but much like commies these are dead votes

Non-Parliamentary parties

PIRÁTI (Centre? All over the place)
>Pirate party
>Young urban liberal party, pro-immigration, but with plenty of other views such as mildly anti-NATO and pro-russia, want direct democracy, WEED LMAO
>Fiscally somewhat right-wing, reduce taxes and bureucracy etc.
>Will probably get into parliament this year

ZELENÍ (Far-left)
>Greens, far left SJW marxists
>Arguably probably more far left than KSČM
>Heavily pro-immigration, anti-Israel, typical western-model SJW party
>Probably won't get into parliament

SVOBODNÍ (Right wing lolbertarians)
>Essentially Ron Paul libertarians
>CZEXIT NOW FUCK THE EU
>Libertarian ideas like reduce the taxes, spending etc.
>Pro-Guns
>Anti-eu
>Basically the most based party
>will LITERALLY NEVER make it into the parliament honestly fuck this political system
They are polling at 2% but have like 8% potential and they run good campaign. Did great PR stunt yesterday that might impact their numbers tho.

so, who's getting your vote? :3

Svobodní
Feels bad knowing my vote will be probably wasted one but i cant bring myself to vote for lesser evil that is ODS (and everyone else is literally unthinkable)

good morning friends

>voting for anti-eu
why?

kek, nice
right wing parties here are fucking honeypots that attract skinheads
anyone with half a brain either emmigrates or doesn't vote fuck this place
how'd czexit impact kekia? aren't you balls deep in central al-yuruba?

Honestly I am against leaving EU, I am voting them because of all their libertarian views.

Not sure. Svobodni say we'd do great in EFTA but i doubt we'd get admitted in the first place.

goog morning

what time is it over the pond?
5:34 PM here
so good afternoon i guess

940 here.
ive been up since 4 though

I'm on the east coast so six hours or exactly half the clock behind Visegradland (10:42)

jetlagged?

>ive been up since 4 though
y
work?

little bit jetlag i guess.
i also have trouble sleeping in

you need the iraqi national anthem in your life
youtube.com/watch?v=GBaI26chcFw

this changes everything

spd subhumans had a stand in front of EU funded museum lol
most kringy stuff i have ever seen

thank ALLAH i am not a slav
thank ALLAH i am not wh*Te
youtube.com/watch?v=g9I9R-IMG20

>SJWPirati will get in but Svobodni not
not fair!

preach my fellow black

PIRATI are not anti-NATO (it's some kind of retarded misunderstanding) or pro-russia (where did this even come from?).

Also that "WEED LMAO" makes sense when you realize that tobacco, which is narcotic without single redeeming feature, is completely legal in ČR. It would make sense that substance that has many medical uses besides just smoking it should be legal. (Or just make all drugs illegal, I would be OK with either case)

>t. Bartoš

>I want drugs to be legal and some of them are beneficial but yeah it's also okay if the government literally bans everything including drugs which are already legal too
what a strange ideology you have

In Lithuania politicians recently began discussions of legalizing marijuana for medical purposes so that's pretty cool. Although there are some retards who still oppose it.

>using an operating system without a dedicated emoji picker

I just hate unfair laws. If you want to ban drugs you should not make exceptions just because large portion of your voters uses them to get high.

damnit csingisz
what's that?

Fedora 27

Is there any specific reason why you use Fedora and not Debian/Ubuntu/Mint based OS?
Just curious.

Eveninge

you mean you're not installing it right nao because it has a dedicated emoji picker?

>implying he doesnt use it for some memey arcane shit
dont underestimate the eternal magyar

Is this the designated peeing sidewalk?

I upgraded my debian installation to unstable and got some weird dependency issues for xmonad-contrib
so I decided to just install this since it has relatively up-to-date software and is really simple to use

>launch windows to do some flying
>want to find some settings
>thing tells me to get help
is microsoft traing to banta with its users?

OC?

I see. I was never able to get used to the pure Debian (similar reasons), but for some reason Ubuntu/Mint LTS work great for me. Both stable and not as ancient as Debian stable.

yes

>tfw too unintelligent for Linux
why is almost everybody here an IT/CSfag but me?

im not an IT fag either but i want to get it tho
also, it's one of the few ways to get a western salary while living in the east

im ITfag too but i use windows

>go to supermarket
>no white wine vinegar
>no vinegar of any kind except the cooking one
>no fucking cucumbers whatsoever, not even an empty section for them
why the fugg is this place so backwards

white supremacy is an outdated meme that will die together with white "people"

that makes sense actually.

opinions on Windows 10?

What kind of supermarket you went to? Same thing happened to me in small ones, they didn't even had bacon

it just werks

I don't think there are supermarkets that would be considered big in my town but this is the one I went to. There just aren't really bigger ones here.

TAKOLE! BUM!

AHAHAHAHA! Moral bi videti izraz na svojem obrazu! J-ježeš, user! P-p-pa saj to so samo vreče masti na mojih prsih, a veš? Te res tako zelo vzburjajo? P-potem si pa poglej tole! Vidiš kako poskakujejo gor pa dol! Hopsasa! S-stavim, da bi jih rad malo premečkal, kajne, gospodič Perverzni Deviški Anonimček? N-no, potem pa le daj! Pretresi te polne vreče kolikor te je volja! Le vzemi si čas! Vraga, še pocuzaj jih malo, saj vem, da bi jih rad! Le previden bodi; moje bradavičke so zdajle super trde! Si lahko predstavljaš zakaj?

S-s-stavim, da bi rad videl še mojo vagino! Izprijenec! N-n-no, če sva že prišla tako daleč! Zakaj pa ne, saj tako ne nosim h-hlačk!

T-t-torej kaj si misliš?...no, zdi se da mi tale nora reakcija v tvojih hlačah pove VSE! AHAHAHAHA! T-t-i si en tak žalosten izprijenec, user! S-s-s-tavim, da je to prva, ki si jo videl odkar si zdrknil po mamini! A--a-a poglej kako mokra je! Ježešmarija, tako zelo mokra je! Š-še nikoli je nisem videla tako razmočene! Samo poglej, kaj mi delaš, perverzneš prekleti! T-ti že veš kako razdivjati dekle! O, bogec! Bog nebeški! Bolje, da prevzameš odgovornost za tole! N-n-navsezadnje je takrat, ko je takole mokra prav lahko kaj zariniti tja gor! Pa še puščam kot da bi bila šmentan odtok! Bolje, da ga z-z-z-zapreš, IN TO TAKOJ!

>so we went into his apartment for netflix and fuck and he he opened up his computer and he had something called obungo with a penguin cartoon on it

you can't ban tabacco and alcohol, it's just too easy to obtain
I have the same argument for weed legalization (even though weed damages your brain) there is no way to control it. It's quasi legal anyway.

making ALL drugs legal/illegal is retarded, some are just too damaging and also relatively hard to make (compared to "mixing some juice with yeast" or "putting seed in dirt")
some drugs are irreplaceable in medicine, but need to be controlled
nobody is voting for your Lolbertarian memeboy

I want source on Rhodesia and fights

>slovak editions

Czechia ANO!

Czechia will be destroyed by Slovak Babis.

Still dont get his popularity

I'm talking to a qt I met on friday but running out of topics, pls help

have any Poles (or anybody else) seen this? I saw it yesterday, didn't actually know it was Polish until I went to the theater. Bravo, Silesia!

ask her if she's into math

talk to her about linguistics
bitches love linguistics

>Still dont get his popularity
He's against old corrupt parties and corrupt EU. He's rich, so he doesn't need to steal.
When others hate him means they are afraid and he's doing great job
All the proofs against him are just lies made up by Kalousek

The people who vote for him don't give a single fuck about politics, but know "facts" above

ask her what she thinks about EU and if she's for staying or leaving

talk about katyn

>He's rich, so he doesn't need to steal.