youtube.com/watch?v=1igE8luB4Uk
fujitv.live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will she ever be topped?

>when u cum but she keeps sucking

Buffer says no

Based Truax

>truax beating degale is Leicester winning the premier league tier

It's American Vegas odds +5000 is 50/1 in fractional to win by decision (He was 31/1 to win) Leicester were available at 5000/1 (+500000)

>you now remember that Berchelt was an underdog against vargas

Mad when you look back. Also Rungvisai being on there twice is pretty impressive.

>There is no boxing on Boxing Day
Should this meme holiday be renamed?

Berchelt had only fought in Mexico he was under the radar and Vargas was coming off the back of two fights of the year tier battles with Takashi Miura and Orlando Salido

That's why it's called St Stephen's Day in non-degenerate countries.

Just jacked off for the first time in 5 months lads. I'm fucking shook I can hardly walk.

Bloody hell, how are these 2 even in the same weight class?

Taguchi looks like he's from some boyband. Wonder how long it'll take for him to get bashed into looking like Akira

average asian eye size.jpg

Roy is fighting in February

I still like both Buffer and Lennon Jr but lost respect for Jimmy when I found out he's a nepotism babby taking his dad's announcer job. Buffer comfortably in the lead and dang does he just seem like an alpha. I'll tell you boxing announcer has to be like one of the coolest jobs ever if you're on that level.

Why does he still do it ?
He's rich, well respected, have a good job, and his brain can maybe still be saved.

It's his life, everything he's dedicated almost every waking moment he's existed towards. Hard to give up I imagine.

Post your favorite /box/ literature

>“Man!” he sighs, “I love England! I hate the fighters but I love the people. Where else can you get 80,000 people watching a fight like with Joshua and Klitschko? People here are so genuine."

perhaps our james toney was a friend to the britkeks all along

When you're watching a match between a dark-skinned black fighter and a mulatto, who do you usually cheer for?

Me, I always cheer for the darker-skinned fighter, because they're less tainted by European blood.

For this reason I'm a huge Terence Crawford fan and I enjoyed watching him beat the light-skinned Yuriorkis Gamboa. I'm also cheering for Wilder because he has darker skin than the half-breed Anthony Joshua

>prefers women

I need some rare floyd kino pls I already watched all his 24/7s and all accesses

MOMMYYY

was this from the bjs lelose fight?

yea

Money Team baby

Ring Magazine reporting that Wilder-Ortiz is a go for March 3rd

He was just mad at eubank and benn ducking him

This.

cant get over those melons
i cant find vids(for science) with a pair like those

i hope lawrence dont get lauce in the sauce

forgot link twitter.com/Lawrence_tko/status/947217659820691456

If a man does not have sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can get lost in the sauce. - Radric Davis

anybody know when the fights are starting?

Daily reminder that Kyoguchi is currently the best minimumweight champion and would soundly defeat Wangheng and Knockout if they weren't too busy fighting tuk-tuk drivers.

>wat do u think of Vinjeder Singh user ?

Trying to find that out

seniesa a qt
youtube.com/watch?v=1igE8luB4Uk

6 hours 45 mins is when the tv schedule I go from for nip stuff says the broadcast starts, which is 9am our time.

God, i'd volunteer to let her use my stomach as a heavybag.

>Not your ball sack
You lack dedication

I unironically don't get why Hearn thought Ohara crossed a line with this newspaper shit but was fine with the Fawaaz stuff

Ray Arcels story is insane.

Brits are tards. Should have said something about the superior black race instead and he would be ok

do you guys do roadwork? i just can't do it /box/ waking up every morning and running for 2 hours is just too boring

Go sprint in the forest, funner

nomasschenko

ha[[y new year box

>another new years spent alone
at least i got this bottle

cheers

he was such a likeable guy back then, pretty booooooy

RJJ is a real nigga

fujitv.live/

Sign up for one free day here if you want to watch melindo taguchi btw, is Round 1 now

It's on TBS on there if you do btw

Melindo knocking seven shades of shit into him Tbh

2-0 Melindo, taguchi coming into it though

Thanks

2-1 Melindo, Taguchi did enough to win the round but Melindo's shots still look a lot more telling. Harsh body shots

2-2, Melindo not jabbing at all anymore. Only hitting air with power shots.

there's like 5 tbs channels, whats the number?

The one which which says 005 near the top

thanks dude

3-2 Taguchi for me. Melindo clearly bothered by the cuts and not able to pick his shots as well anymore. Needs something big

Honestly still not much to split them but I like Taguchi's work more now. Seems more in control of what he's throwing. 4-2

how's he getting out-jabbed by a smaller guy though? fuck sake, use the height advantage.
he keeps getting caught inside by melindo.

>tfw contemplating buying this after the trial ends
I think consuming media directly from the source will help me grasp the language

Certainly if you enjoy other Japanese tv I could see it being worth it

Taguchi definitely looks weight drained. Must be struggling to make 112

6-3 Taguchi for me at this point incidentally. Only going one way now. More head clashes though so who knows

Is quite a fun fight actually. No FOTY contender or anything but a very spicy banger none the less

those body shots are hurting melindo bad

Holy shit what a round. Salido Vargas tier stuff.

yea nice little fight tbqh.

Full on war at this point, think Tahuchi got the better of the 10th and Melindo the 11th.

7-4 Taguchi for me, Melindo's cut is awful but he needs a huge round 12 if not a KO

fuck thats a bad cut

A lot of heart from Melindo. 8-4 Taguchi though for me, no dramas here surely.

Awful cut

Well deserved win for Taguchi, quality fight overall. I didn't watch Kimura or Kyoguchi but I gather they looked good too.

Big wishes for the manlet divisions in 2018

Higa to move up and join the Super Flyweight picture since Inoue is moving up.

Tanaka come back and fight Shiro or Taguchi

Inoue to fight in the UK against either of Tete or Burnett so I can go see him

at the end of the year we had 6 rounds sparring and after that took a picture together and wished each other happy new year. now that's what i call feels good

Oh also Nery vs any of Burnett, Tete and Inoue. Think he gives any of them a fight. In fact Bantamweight looks quite interesting in general from a British perspective.

>Think he gives any of them a fight.
On or off the PEDs? Did you see his last fight? He looked slow and shit, and as a result got dropped by the can he was supposed to be crushing.
Yamanaka sparks him out in a rematch if they rematch.

He'll be back on the PEDs no doubt, they always do

Nothing to say other than lmao (he's British)

Reminder that Ohara did nothing wrong and that the Hearns are class a hypocrites

i thought what Eddeh was trying to do with Ohara was create a british broner. How can you even be mad when he offends people? If Floyd has taught people anything its that people will pay good money for the chance to see someone they don't like get KTFO

The only thing I can compare it to is if you were trying to make someone white a villain and they called someone a nigger. That would just be seen as unacceptable.

Obviously making fun of Hillsborough isn't anywhere near as bad as that but to scousers it more or less is. There's a weird victim attitude around the whole thing. Eddie makes a lot of money from shows in Liverpool so needed to do something

Seriously guys, I thought Rigo was supposed to end the Loma Meme? You guys said the weight was no issue. Rigo was supposed to break his jaw and steal his Olympic medals? Bob Arum was supposed to have a heart attack.

What went wrong?

am a scouser here

When's the vid for Taguchi and melindo?

This Ohara "controversy" is manufactured outrage from guardian readers tbqh

yeah man where the fuck did they pull hillsborough from? it doesn't look like he brought that up to me at all

You were listening to the wrong people, fight was never going to be competitive

I'm like 95% sure I'm the one who posted "end of the Slicc Cuban Meme"