ALBANIAN PM FUNNELED MONEY TO OBAMA CAMPAIGN DONATIONS

Guys, this shit has been in the news here on and off ever since 2012 when the photo surfaced, but now this guy plead guilty. Is Obama gonna get in trouble for this? Can you please get rid of our commiefag PM too?

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/04/albanian-opposition-party-claims-pm-funded-obama-campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6RRviFCbNY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ghx0kqQOlw
youtube.com/watch?v=COmBVXM1BnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Democrats brought the case to the prosecutor general’s office, saying Rama – who was then the opposition leader – paid the money in violation of US and Albanian laws to gain access to a campaign event in San Francisco in October 2012.

>Last week, Bilal Shehu, 48, a US citizen of Albanian origin, pleaded guilty in federal court in New Jersey to willfully making foreign contributions and donations to the Obama campaign.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:DDDDDD

Edi Rama is an incompetent fool.

He is a good goy though:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6RRviFCbNY

He's a fucking Soros shill and so is his replacement, that faggot Erion Veliaj

Is foreign contributions to a presidency campaign entirely illegal?

YES

Is the opposition leader Lulzim any good?

No they're all shills.

Well I am sorry to hear that mate.

My parents recently went to Albania. One thing that they mentioned is how strict the laws have been since the last time they were there. The government is micro-managing everything from what I hear? Stricter regulations for virtually everything from business to ones person life.

The country has always suffered from poor leadership it seems.

then how come saudis funnel all that cash under everyone's nose?

If that was the case then Clinton should be fucked since she has taken a shit-ton of foreign Saudi donations from some of the reports that have come out.

The Saudi connections with the Clintons is too fucking apparent. Even her aid Huma Abedin is suspected of being a Saudi Spy.

Clinton needs to fucking loose and be imprisoned for life.

Seriously, Clinton is getting away with what equates to treason.

The dems will shrill and the media won't mention it, absolutely ZERO attention will be given. You think anyone on the left is going to give a fuck that Obama accepted campaign donations?

You SERIOUSLY need to see how jacked it is around here.

Same as the former christcucks in our parliamentary fueling the Clinton foundantion, in fact Norway is now the 2nd biggest contributor to CF until this day.

I am hoping that once the DNC nomination process is finished and Clinton OFFICIALLY becomes the nominee, Putin will release their portion of the emails.

That bitch needs to be brought down.

that can only mean that Clinton's agenda is to raise prices on oil again - by waging war on the middle east

This.
Yup. I live in NYC and I was talking to my cousins who live here and run several businesses. The bureocracy is a disaster and the whole goverment is a shakedown tool used for anyone they don't like or doesn't pay up.

>apparent

They're right there out in the open.

>Rockefeller Foundation

Wait....Albanians have money?

Unless Saudis uncuck themselves and stop shitting up markets, the price will not really skyrocket whether the US "liberate" another shithole.

Dude, the congressional committee got that guy to tell them, flat out, that she gave unauthorized people access to classified materials.

Later on another guy said that he could tell them in an open setting which agency she was talking to because he muh national security risk.

Top it off with the peddling of influence she's already been proven to have done.

Add a dash of lying to the public.

Then go to the cupboard and grab that silver spoon that has the engraving that states "124k per speech on income inequality" and take a big bite.

The media doesn't give a fuck.

Obama doesn't give a fuck.

No one is going to prosecute her.

Honestly, you tell me, at this point, what in the fuck could Putin POSSIBLY have on her that would change anyone's mind. The only thing that is being proven is exactly how much she can get away with, and honestly, it's stopped shocking me.

Our PM and his faggot minions control a large percentage of the drugs flowing from Asia to Europe

liberal politicians have been traitors for generations
Why do you think they are such internationalists? They are funded by foreigners

Any connection between Albania and organized crime in New York? I live elsewhere in the US but I have always heard that there is a connection due to the high concentration of Albanians living there.

They are a drug smuggling route
The US is heavily involved in global drug smuggling, which is why they support muslims

9/11 happened because the taliban ended opium production in afghanistan, so the US invades

Well he's better at least than Sali "Donkey" Berisha, but not by much. Honestly Albanian politics is fucked. Corruption is rampant.

You're preaching to the choir bud.

They have always had shitty leaders.

Maybe they need this to come back lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ghx0kqQOlw

Probably. The mafia doesn't really have any borders and they don't care much about nationalities either.

Also my apartment is literally 100 meters away from the PM office. He's probably there right now. Trips decide what to do.

lol Stay safe mate.

bump

Thx. Only one week left here for me anyway.

SNIPER!

I wish. #nogunz here, at least not legally

Do you need a license to carry? Most people in the country-side have riffles for their own protection do they not?

You can find a way to carry if you know someone in the local PD or if you pay someone off. Assault weapons are a no-no though.

So what's Albania actually like? I mean what's the economy like? Do people really starve? You'd figure illiterate mountain shepherds would at least be good enough at farming enough to feed themselves

People are poorer than most Europe countries but it's not Africa, relax. Albanian literacy is like 96% too. It used to be like 35% before Hoxha

Nobody starves dude. This is not 1830. Albania is very service industry oriented and doesn't make much stuff. There are some large companies that deal with the extraction of minerals but there's not a lot of heavy industry here. In the capital around me it's mostly bars, restaurants and richfags/politicians/VIPs driving fancy cars.

Well the only part of europe poorer than Albania is Moldova which apparently has a hunger problem so...

blast ottoman music towards the PM office.

If anything there is a obesity problem here. Last time I was here was 19 years ago and people have gotten thicker.

With Good Propaganda you can make anything look good.

Here is a brief overview for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=COmBVXM1BnI

Next time depsëz!