ZE PENALTY ZE PENALTY

>ZE PENALTY ZE PENALTY
>I DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION

How long before hes found swinging from a rope in his hotel room

the last two digits of my post is the number of days until Mou kills himself

>yfw Liverpool overtake Yawnited

in about 13 hours when he doesn't show up at training

he's not still living in a fucking hotel room, right?

He is, without his family. I bet he hates where he is right now, probably begging for the PSG job

>It's Hard to compete against Southampton, they sell Defenders at the Price of Strikers, We here at man united can't match it, Football is all about money now.

how do we save him Sup Forums

We don't, he's a cunt and his downfall is great. This time he will be ran out of the PL for good

I used to like him, his braggadocios and flamboyant nature was entertaining. Now he is a hollow shell of his former self. Every time I see his face I roll my eyes and prepare for the latest embarrassing spiel to exit his face hole. I think this will be his last proper big job, once he fails at Manchester United he is finished.

They still love him in Italy and mendes will get him the PSG job eventually. He's probably finished in England though

>Won't go back to Chelsea 3rd time
>Arsenal, Liverpool and City hate him
>He wouldn't work under Levy's wage/transfer structure

It's a travel tavern

>implying Mendes won't get him to join Wolves

1. Wasn't it a penalty?
2. Wasn't it a penalty?
3. Wasn't it a penalty?

It was a penalty, so of course he's entitled to complain about not getting the penalty.

When you see shit like this you really hate the referee because Southampton didn't deserve a point today, Man Utd should have won. They were the better team. Not brilliant sure, but they were better.

My sides, well done

>ex-referees all agree it's not a penalty
>hurrdurr it's a penalty because Mourinho said so

And if they are relying on a debatable penalty to beat Southampton at home after spending so much money, then there's a fucking problem

>It was a penalty
hehehehe

He will get him in at PSG so he can buy tons of Mendes players and soak up huge agent fees

Outdated, Deportivo changed president, so its out of that circle, THANK GOD.

what the fuck am i looking at here?

clubs with owners that have stakes in Jorge Mendes' agency and transfers between them

You are being #woken to the Mendes rabbithole

>ex-referees
What ex-referee?

It's not fair. IT WAS HIS TURN.

I understand the frustration of not getting what he thinks was a penalty, but if your whole excuse for shitting the bed is "we didn't get that ONE penalty" , then you need to reevaluate your game plan.

I’m having the best time since sliced bread.