Culture Pals - /cp/

DD-generation XXX titman+curvy turks collab edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed)
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (inbeded with your qt)

Old: (embeded) → (embeded) → (embeded)

t:titman

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/35993168
google.com.tr/search?q=nihal candan&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ9q2Pv_LWAhWsCpoKHe2wDBcQ_AUICigB&biw=1360&bih=637
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=758664482894020608&uid=662367483660500992&aid=662367486168694784
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=738605908373979136#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

balık eti :DDDDDDDD

Lads I'm finding myself attracted to some Turk girls but the problem is... Turks aren't white

Stop being autistic and just to it

That (and your non-kurdish women in general), kunefe, hookahs, sweet tea and adana is the only reason why I manage to live with all the turkish bs desu senpai.

If you don't want to put your seed in fishmeat turkish girls beacuse of what some sperg user on Sup Forums memed to you, then you are literally a faggot lad.

I'm adding Turkish John Lennon and Turkish Frank Zappa to the list of things I like about Turkey
vimeo.com/35993168

that guy, barış manço, is ultra-naitonalist btw, hence that mustache style hahaha

Really? I thought Frank Zapptürk was the host of a really popular TV show for kids??? That he was basically everyone's granddad?

yeah kids really loved him, such as me. i mean he was politically a nationalist and even a bit ultra back in 70s, but then he got milder and turned into a sort of patriot around 1985. he made lots of tv shows for kids and shit. he also became some sort of a cultural ambassador for turkey. turkish govs funded quite a lot of his trips around the world. japs loved the guy to death due to some of his songs.

I love him to death too, because if you tell turkish qts that you like him you make them moist :^)

really? younger generations dont know shit about manço, you have to be at least 25 to know him.

>you have to be at least 25 to know him.
my 15 yo brother knows him, 18 yo brother can sings his songs

none of the -20 people i know, knows him.

My turkish qts have been between 18 and 27 and all of them seemed to know him really well. Also contribute with good examples of balık eti or go back to >>>/mena/ reeeee

Fuck off

pretty ugly specimen desu

google.com.tr/search?q=nihal candan&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ9q2Pv_LWAhWsCpoKHe2wDBcQ_AUICigB&biw=1360&bih=637

now that is real balık eti.

If you care about her face with the tits she's wearing, then you're a pedo, fag or more likely both.

This guy fucks!

t:titman

i care about all. has to have nice tits, good face, good body etc.

>This guy fucks!
meant for

You're obsessed with Paedos, it's like you're projecting

I once had a supe white Turkish qt with the exact same type and size of tits. Different face though

I agree that she also has to have a nice body, but you can't have nice tits without a nice body and you can't have a nice body without nice tits so it all merges into one desu.

Caring about pretty faces is a meme though, it's completely unscientific (except for teeth structure and symmetry obviously) and just a matter of taste. Liking the hourglass shape aka. hips:waist:chest (hwc) ratio is what you are biologically programmed to like. It's proven scientitfically that the men who like women with a low hwc ratio are more likely to have more estrogen than men who like a high hwc ratio. Literal soyboys!

Stop using logical fallacies cryptopedo

Lucky bastard! I would kill for a girl like that reeeee!!!!!

>Wears a bikini in half her pics
>Choker
>Massive cleavage
>Deliberately pushes out her ass in that totally elegant and not classy instagram mirror ass selfie pose
>NO PERVERTS, NO FLIRTING!

Guarantee my qt has bigger tits than yours you nonce

welcome to 21st century.

also;
>NO PERVERTS, NO FLIRTING!
only if you are ugly.

I have qts from D to G, the G one is sometimes wearing H now though

I've gotten nudes from girls literally minutes after they told me "they don't do nudes btw", but in general I try to avoid profiles like that. No reason to bother someone with that kind of stuff if they are likely not going to be into it anyway

Oh you are like a little baby

Name a greater freedom than walking around the house stark bollock naked

Sitting on the toilet completely naked with the door open

this desu

Post her profile

Being able to buy butterknives and spoons without needing a butterknife or spoon carry permit.

stop being so ethnocentric.. You're not British, you dont understand their culture and their plight

Fuck you SNOREway

>mfw people forget this is a no bully thread

Sorry for making our country look bad and racist.

I was considering writing "Being able to have a sister/daughter without fearing that a Asian rape gang will groom and molest her for years then kill her and make kebab meat of the corpse."

>that edge
Cringing pretty hard here bud

Wherever there are more than 1 autist, there will be bullying. Moot's Law.

This

Not edge, a legit fear I would have if I lived in Britain

I have literally never seen a Muslim in my home city

They are here :(

Are you living in one of those comfy and green villages in the unindustrialized north???? Now I'm quite jelly 2bh

sexbot
/any98

>tfw find hot finnish qt to be autistic with
actually feel motivated to live again,
ty mämmi

No I live in a comfy green village in the south West

Close to a Waitrose, or at least a M&S?

I hate women, all they do is cry all the time!

Yes there is a Waitrose

same as men desu

HNGH JEALLY! Show us pictures sometime user?

Men don't cry you pussy

>interpals.net/app/photo?pid=758664482894020608&uid=662367483660500992&aid=662367486168694784
straight ahegao

you are whining about women always crying right now friendo

But I'm not crying roacho

whiners eventually cry.

real men dont even whine.

Yes they do. Churchill wined about the krauts, Hitler whined about the jews, Patton whined about lousy support chains and Atatürk whined about pashas.

and norge sucked SS dick

and now your qts have turned into cunts who suck syrian dick. morbidly beautiful desu

>wtf.jpg

thats why im interested in nordic qts

Then interpals is not the answer son

desu finn girls are very autistic.

very nice though

>want to travel somewhere new this Christmas
>not gonna have the time

>interpals.net/app/photo?pid=738605908373979136#
>busy being a mother to my 9-month-old son
blacked

Some girls on this site... are just pure gold lads.

What nation lad?

Zlovenia

She's 16, isn't she?

>keep getting viewed by under 17 year old qts
>i'm 24

is god telling me to get arrested

Also, she misused the apostrophe. 3/10 would not dominate

What

Top kek

American here

I want to take advantage of poor destitute third world girls

>tfw no Turkish gf
Why even live

Turks are ugly tho

Nope

Indonesians will love you

I know, but at least post the hot marble looking fishmeat ones and not the western balkan rape bebes

>says increasingly autistic tfwnogf Sup Forums-tard for the 69th time

What's the deal with Russian qts and Master and Margarita?

Just use tinder then ;)

Eh?

Russian girls are actually intelligent enough to read books that didn't start out as Twilight fanfic

It's a great book

Also my favorite

NEED a Muslim hating Turk gf

I think quite a few are

which country has the easiest women on interpals?

anything in SEA

the malaysians, from those 2 that I talked to seem to be.

and Thais

But they all read the same book and has it as their favorite? Sounds sort of Twilight-ish to me

>talking with girl from another city
>she likes some anime and weird music just like me
>think I finally met my future gf
>ask her if she has plans for tonight
>she says going to the nightclub with her female friend
>block and delete that bitch into oblivion
No fucks given, lads. Normies are cancer.

It's one of the most famous Russian classics, not very surprising that a lot of people like it. I also see a lot of Dostoevsky on Russian qt profiles

This.

I mean Stalin made it illegal, but didn't shoot the writer for writing it and even watched the play based on it.

You can imagine that is the highest compliment one can receive

Clubs are cancerous

>liking anime
>calling other people cancer
Hmmm....