Hey Sup Forums, I just came back from a European vacation. I noticed something weird though

Hey Sup Forums, I just came back from a European vacation. I noticed something weird though.

Why don't Europoors keep salt in their fridge? Is putting salt in your friend haram?

It's really embarrassing. Do the diseases one gets from not putting salt in the fridge explain why we are superior?

If you feel the urge to reply,don't forget to sage.

Sorry I asked for European responses.

Wtf, why put salt on the fridge?

Who the fuck puts salt in their fridge?

>2011+5
>putting salt in the fridge

Americans. Everyone I know does.

I've lived in the Midwest and the East Coast.

You're not only posting a shitty thread, but you're also going full retard by putting salt in your fridge

Putting salt in the fridge is an American culture thing, like wearing shoe's inside, driving on the wrong side and getting shot. You are a strange people.

>, but you're also going full retard by putting salt in your fridge

In humid areas, salt clumps, but in the fridge it stays dry and pours well.

If your salt never clumps, don't do it.

I put mine in the freezer senpai. Nothing like a sprinkling of cool refreshing salt in your tea on a hot summer morning.

>he doesn't put salt in his fridge

Instant red flag. No wonder euros have to import people due to low birth rates

What's really weird is Europeans putting their mayonnaise in the fridge. Who the fuck does that?

>he thinks sage is pronounced that way or is even an English word

your new is showing

Nigger, I live in south Florida and my salt has never clumped. Stay faggy with your cold salt

Barfing just thinking of cold mayonnaise.

Fucking weird ass northerners and shit putting salt in their fucking fridges. Who knew.

What size does your mom buy? She probably buys the small container.

My mom buys that large thing that's about a quart, so we have to keep it in the fridge so it won't clump.

Some people mix kitty litter in their salt (the absorbent crystal kind), and that works too but costs money.

South Floridian here as well... Never had clumpy salt, have never seen anyone else ever put their salt in the fridge

I'm in the south right now and everyone I asked does it.

People also put rice in their salt

>salt in their fridge

What the fuck? Are you fucking KIDDING me?

I've never had it clump, even with the big ass Morton's can. Keep that shit closed senpai.

This isn't an American thing. It's just a retard thing.

Nobody I know does this and I live in TN.

you dumb fuck, you put baking soda in the fridge not fucking salt

>Is putting salt in your friend haram?

Yes, sodomy is definitely "haram" according to all volumes of Desert Skitzo Adventures. Also, putting salt in people is actually quite lethal.

No.

>mfw plebs put maple syrup and honey in the fridge

Pretty much every single person I've ever known... Who the fuck leaves mayo out to get warm?

We put raw rice in the salt box so it takes away all the humidity. Why put it in your dridge anyway, just put it in a cabinet

UNDERRATED

>>mfw plebs put maple syrup and honey in the fridge

that keeps it fresh. just microwave it for 60 seconds to use it.

This, stupid idiot OP making shit up. It can actually get damp in the fridge with food humidity and when defrost cycles on the heating element.

Put uncooked rice in your salt shaker if concerned.

Okay, can american people tell the rest of us what european thing they find weird? I'm really curious.

not using deodorant, not showering, not shaving armpits (women).

Refugees

>Okay, can american people tell the rest of us what european thing they find weird? I'm really curious.

Cuckoldry, knife surrender bins, driving on the wrong side of the road.

In France an adult can fuck a 15+ yo girl and it's perfectly legal

This tbqh senpai

This user is 100% correct

I live on my own, but I buy the standard size can of iodized salt. My mom does the same, but she lives in Texas. I just put rice in my shaker

Thread belongs on Sup Forums

Not politics

Saged and reported

technically, I'm not western european (your complaints are likely towards them)

Showering every single day is a bit overkill, isn't it? I shower about 4 times a week (with rinses every day if I'm sweaty).

Anyway, I do use deodorants daily (even though there's not a real need; they just smell kinda nice), and most women here shave their armpits.

Here in Aus we usually keep it in our ass.
The salt stays nice and moist that way and doesn't get all dried out like inferior American salt.
Plus, its just handy to have it on you at all times. You never know when youll need a pinch of salt to add some flavour to bland food.

I remember when I was just a wee lad and my father showed me how to insert the salt shaker in my ass for the first time. It felt great.

I cant wait to teach my own children the lesson. Its an Australian tradition. Teach the kid how to ride a push bike, store salt in hiss ass, drive a manual transmission, etc.

Putting the salt in the fridge is degenerate.

stay salty, fridgeboiz

regular commercial food-grade salt has anti-caking agents mixed in

if your salt clumps you're probably using kosher salt, since this has no such agents mixed in.

>like wearing shoe's inside, driving on the wrong side and getting shot. You are a strange people.
>mfw don't wear shoes inside
>mfw 90+% of the world drives on the right side
>mfw I've never gotten shot
>mfw there's an American flag on the moon, not a shit-brit flag

>American flag on the moon

It might've been the american flag when you planted it, but now it's the French flag.

You guys drive with shoes on. Here in America it's considered impolite too. We usually just drive with socks or barefoot. There's some weird people that have specific "driving shoes" they keep in the car, like a pair of flip flops.

We don't want our shoes to get someone's house dirty when we go inside

Heh
At least we've been there though. Combloc never managed it.

this

>using cheap 10$ flag
shiggy

This is a pretty good proxy troll, I'll give you that. It's actually pretty creative to proxy the USA. I hadn't thought I'd ever see it.

>salt in your friend

You're just making shit up nonw.

What's it like living in the 4th Reich under Merkel.

>now it's the French flag.
looks like someone's [spoiler]__salty__[/spoiler]

Do what?

>Is putting salt in your friend haram?
I'm pretty sure it's haram to put almost anything in your friend.

Same reason why we put salt in front of our doors, steps, rooms etc.

No. Most Americans wear their shoes into other people's houses.

Completely different in Europe. Cars can get dirty especially on rainy days and when there's a lot of snow. Some people just don't clean their cars well

Am from North Carolina, Best Carolina. Can confirm its rude to drive your car with your shoes on. Especially if you drive someone else's car.

>Cuckoldry
>flag

He is, but to a point.
Most Americans actually drive with their shoes on, but in some places (think uncultured places like Texas) they would drive barefoot.

The dirty-up-the-house-with-shoes is a 50/50, though. Some people are cultured enough to take off their shoes upon entering a home. Repairmen and other people just don't care, you'd be lucky if they wore plastic bags over their shoes

He is and he isn't. It's not that we see it as polite/impolite, but many people in hotter climates do drive without shoes on. It always seems to be jeep drivers though

>putting salt in your friend

>(You)

driving on the right side is masterrace definitely

Did you really make a thread in response to the dumb "why don't Americans use electric kettles" thread? Kek kek

I didn't realize people like FUCKING COLD MAYO on their food.. wtf is wrong with you peopl

What is going on in this thread?

You're thinking of baking soda, not salt you mong.

Wait. an open jar or still sealed? because keeping unsealed mayo outside the fridge is suicide

this isn't Sup Forums, faggots. stop with this shit
SAGE

>just microwave it for 60 seconds
muricans
>implying anybody would want a girl who has given herself to half of her classmates in the name of "equality"

Why would you want it cold? That's gross. It's like putting peanut butter in the fridge.
No, salt

>fresh
It literally never goes bad if its in a sealed container

Cold mayonnaise isn't bad at all; I don't see why you're complaining about that.

However, I agree that peanut butter shouldn't be ever put in a fridge.

true, but if you enjoy peanut butter and mayo sandwiches they might as well be the same temperature.

Someone made a similar thread earlier asking why Americans do not use electric kettles, this specific question was also asked and now he made a thread to be a troll about a prior stupid thread.

Mayo will spoil, and make you sick if it's not stored in the fridge after its open.
Salt in the fridge is still kinda strange. I don't do anything since I've switched to sea salt, before I put rice or popcorn kernels in the shaker to keep it from clumping.

>Electric kettles
You.mean like every coffee maker found in almost every American home?

We also offer cigarettes but don't smoke them. Just hold them a moment. Only white trash smoke. Real American's collect them and then secretly regift them to others.

no

like actual electric kettles used for boiling water

Why do Americans insist on putting salt in the fridge? Have you tried leaving it out? It doesn't go bad you know.

You don't put salt in the fridge dumbass

Almost all americans do. They think it goes bad if they don't keep it in the fridge. One american I talked to said it "loses its saltiness" if you don't refrigerate it.

I have never heard of putting salt in the fridge. What would be the point? It's a mineral, it can't go bad. Does it keep moisture out and prevent clumping in humid climates?

>histology

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. If you're gonna make an article make sure the departments you're listing don't sound so obviously retarded and fake.

Are you retarded? Literally nobody does this.

You guys live in a fucking refrigerator. goddamn.

yes. it keeps it dry and fresh. you are correct that it cannot go bad like milk, but it absorbs odors, like from dog poop.

Haha! Americans are fucking retarded!

>salt in tea

Nigga what

Don't you mean Baking Soda you fucking tard.

Salt in the fridge? No one in America does that retarded shit

You're an idiot. Putting salt in the fridge introduces moisture and makes it clump together. I've never seen anyone put salt in the fridge and I'm 61.

ive lived in the US all my life, and never witnessed a single person doing this

then again i live in the northeast where we arent a bunch of slackjawed inbreds

Lived in the US 22/26 years and I can tell you no one I know puts Salt in the fridge.

t. Philadelphia

Most americans in the thread seems to disagree with you. As do almost all americans i've ever met, both those living in the US and those visiting europe. I've made it a habit of asking americans if they do it because I found it so weird when I first heard about it, so I happen to have quite a lot of data on the subject.

NORTH GA is humid as fuck and I keep my salt on the counter in a dish I made for it. Never clumps.

how do you sprinkle it on bacon or whatever, with your fingers?

You're probably the few who don't do it then. Just ask your friends and you'll see almost everyone does it. Or just open their fridge and you'll see almost everyone in the US keeps their salt (especially kosher and sea salt) in the fridge. That's what I do when I visit americans, you'll always find salt in the fridge.