Brit/pol/ - Bin that loli Edition

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>GOVE AND JOHNSON BACKS MAY FOR PM
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/gove-and-johnson-back-may-for-pm-as-leadsom-quits-tory-leadership-race-34872470.html

>THERESA MAY TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/11/theresa-may-launches-conservative-leadership-bid-as-andrea-leads/

>ANDREA LEADSOM BACKS OUT
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/jul/11/andrea-leadsom-apologises-to-theresa-may-politics-live

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>NIGEL FARAGE: MAY'S SO COLD SHE MIGHT BE ALABASTER
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3682601/NIGEL-FARAGE-Theresa-s-cold-alabaster.html

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-eagle-labour-leadership-jeremy-corbyn-no-confidence-vote-constituency-party-a7130421.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/exclusive-ukip-national-executive-votes-leader-candidates-must-5-year-long-party-members/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Chairman Jezza

May the May be with you

The real racists will be exposed on the second referendum.

First for Prime Minister Teresa.

>literal, actual, unadulterated thought crimes

>second referendum.
kek

>MFW May wants to ban this

Who ready to be a blackshirt for May here?

Ready for service!

It's happening, mock my words.

>second referendum.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO ABUSE KAREN!

Se we're memeing for Corbyn now?

>second referendum.
Wishful thinking.

nth for they will take my Karen folder from my cold, dead hands.

That's as likely to happen as Americans growing a pair of balls.

Bent as fuck.

STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY

Are you guys ready for the next financial collapse that is caused by brexit and that will lead to fiat currency collapse. It will be 10 times worse than the great depression and 20 times worse in the uk. Your gdp will shrinl by 30% due to hyperinflation and negative interest rates. All stocks will go down 60% and ftse 70% and dow 80%. The whole system will crash there will be no Sup Forums or international trade for 3 days. And the imf will call for an emergancy meeting with the g20 nations and agreeing on a world currency and a global exchange rate mechanism, which one step closer to a eorld government. Brexit wall planned all along with the elite. The eu was for bank regulation and was anti elite. Thanks a lot brexitters for causing a financial doom

Defend her, lads!

I would ask you to put your money where your mouth is but it's illegal to bet in 'Freedom Land'.

>mock my words

I already have

>it be habbenin

Government has already responded to the petition that they will be leaving the EU.

I wouldn't rule out a second referendum. Branson and May met for a reason.

UNITY THROUGH FAITH

ALAHU ACKBAR

Gambling is for degenerate racists.

>LPUK will never be elected

I don't give a shit about cartoon girls . . .ban 'em.

>mock my words

Okay

better version here

DON'T BE A WALLY

BIN THAT LOLI

>I wouldn't rule out a second referendum
It's a good job you aren't Prime Minister because she already has ruled it out!

>. . .

How hard would it be for an American to move to Britain and get hired as a thought cop?

at first they came for the.txt

Let's be honest, Brit/pol/, he should have been the one to go up against May.

>this BBC fawning over May

What the fuck

>that kiss
also what's the sauce? asking for a friend

To ensure he'd be getting free movement in the negotiations

>Believing the soulless Ice Queen

So what's wrong with lolis again?

>Well if pedos watch cartoon kids fuck then they will fuck real kids!!

So if I kill someone in a video game I will kill real people? Why aren't video games banned?

Boris would have beaten May in a landslide. He ruined the whole thing by backstabbing Boris.

UKIP is in a bit of a state, chaps.

Looks like it really was All Farage after all.

Sh- shall we stand? Who isn't a total spazz in front of a live microphone?

It can't be helped, just fap to onee-sans, christmas cakes and milfs.

>BBC literally ignore Eagle
FUCKING KEK

>mfw I will never be this intimate with an American
Why even live?

Are you even allowed on the internet or do you have to be 21?

It is incredibly fascinating to watch British politics from Russia.
It seems to me that Draft Communications Data Bill proposed by Theresa May is almost a duplicate of bill,
approved by Putin a couple of weeks ago and proposed by MP Irina Yarovaya.
For example, it obliges the providers to collect and keep all your data too, that results in massive expenditures for purchasing data centers and rising prices for users as a consequence.
Also our bill has common anti-terrorist orientation of course.

But I'm still very happy that you voted leave. Maybe you'll have a new PM in 2020 if nothing else.

That's true, but Gove was right that Boris' heart wasn't really in it. He had no choice.

>Who isn't a total spazz in front of a live microphone?

You're in the wrong place lad

So what was the real reason Leadsom stepped out? It can't just be media 'pressure', she's hugely popular with party members.

Either London truly is a bubble where they think the press is the be and end all or there has to be another reason.

Was there dirt on her? Another sting? Another Conservative coup by the MPs?

growing myself a commie beard

[CONTENT REMOVED BY UK HOME OFFICE INTERNET EXTREMISM TASK FORCE]

This content has been removed by the Home Office for violating laws regarding extremist content on the internet.

Users are reminded that posting or accessing extremist content on the internet carries a penalty of up to 15 years in prison.

Look, I voted for Brexit but once I found out that it was only racists and bigots voting leave I regretted my choice which is why we need a second referendum.

This. Media shifted sights instantly to the Tories, now they are salvaging by trying to make noise about wanting a GE

Boris is probably a well known cocaine addict and/or gay paedophile in Westminster circles m8. Gove didn't force him to quit, did he? That was guilt or some sort, fear that Gove would cough the wrong thing.

Don't give them ideas, desu!

Whoever our next PM is needs to the sanctions currently imposed on your private sector, that shit needs reversing immediately. It's out of line, it was done for the benefit of the EU.

>get sent to prison
>inmate asks what I'm in for?
>shitposting on Sup Forums

Give me reasons why Woolfe would be bad for UKIP.

Who's our alternative not can't rebuttal the Nuttall has ruled himself out?

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE
LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST
DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE

>Thought crimes
>This is what you get instead of David Cameron

JUST

That would be retarded because in the West there's an obsession with standing up to Russia whenever we can.

anyone got a link to the Leadsom sextape?

The way he announced was terrible though, he would have done much better by announcing earlier to avoid the image of 'backstabbing Boris'

can't do the time, dont do the crime desu

>Leadsom folds over one overhyped smear attempt

Top fucking lel

I guess we dodged a bullet with her but fuck Gove. He's literally fucked everything, two-faced shit.

>Cameron's bantz at PMQs
>Miliband's daily autism
>Clegg being on suicide watch

Will British politics ever be as comfy as that again?

SOOOOOON

Feels like this whole thing was a setup from the start desu
>the Boris backstab removed Johnson and discredited Gove
>leaving only an inexperienced neophyte who was told to withdraw or have her career destroyed
They were never going to let the Tory membership have a vote. If Gove ends up with a promotion I'll be convinced of this

Looks like your on the 6th stage of grief, you're nearly at acceptance

>imagination crimes

Let's say the PLP call for a snap election and the Conservatives accept to kill Corbyn and Labour Left.

Assuming (quite reasonably) that they won't win an election:
>Corbyn wins more than Ed
>Corbyn wins less than Ed

What happens in either outcome?

Would the Blairites finally be forced to fall in line or face reselection? And would Corbyn finally be forced out of the party and take the grassroots and left with him?

>He's literally fucked everything, two-faced shit.

Boris would have fucked over the country far more

supreme cuckoldry, this is the most autismic argument ever

hmm

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-eagle-labour-leadership-jeremy-corbyn-no-confidence-vote-constituency-party-a7130421.html

EAGLE FACING A NO CONFIDENCE IN HER OWN CONSTITUENCY

MY GOD LABOUR GET IT TOGETHER

get a new VPN burger

Gove has ruined his career

What if this was Nige's cunning plan after all?

this is the most autistic thing ive ever heard

>then get raped by Mohammed and his buddies in the shower

May will just dilly dally until labour can be postal voted in on a remain card. The left, the BBC all supporting May over Leadsom it's obvious.

Corbyn will be pushed out - not by Eagle, she's the stalking horse to trigger the election, Umuna will be the leader.
May is now PM.
Brexit will not happen - or rather, what will happen is a two tier EU, with a core EU federation and associated members such as the UK and Norway.
The UK will federalise in order to easily be more managed by elites.

It's quite clear now to me that the elites, regardless of whatever we do, will go ahead with their plans, and we are - as a people - paralysed by constant shaming using recent history of doing anything to stand up to it.

What is the point then of wasting time fighting? All of us here are politically savvy. We know full well how the system works. We could actually get quite far into the political elite. Why waste time here then fighting a fight that is never going to be won? The people we're fighting for - the white European peoples - seem to be fucking sheep who blindly go along with shit. Why try preaching to them when we could just as easily lead them as part of the elite?

After today, I give up - entirely. I'm joining the Conservatives, I'm going to network, I'm going to say the platitudes that they want me to, and I'm going to try and ensure that when the inevitable liberal system arrives (global elites, over global serfs) that at least I'm on the comfy side. Who knows? Maybe I might even get a position somewhere.

I'm not shilling, I'm just saying to you all that - personally - I'm quitting. There's literally no point in fighting when even in the rare circumstances where we've managed to get a democratic vote in favour of our principles, the elite manage so effortlessly to turn it to their advantage and our loss. Give up, join them, benefit from the comforts and privileges, maybe secretly hold out that the whole system will collapse soon anyway.

what? please explain

"It is believed that Ms Eagle had been studying and attempting to harness the power of kek as a means to gain leadership of the Labour party. However, due to her hatred of memes she uncovered something far more dangerous, Argclu, the destroyer of memes and Kek's archnemesis of the times of old."

Lads what has the rug munching MP uncovered?!?

Fucking labour literally shooting themselves in the foot

most likely coming to start work in london in 2 months, where is cheap to rent for a graduate. Will most likely look for share houses.

No it wouldn't be retarded, the sanctions we imposed were for the benefit of the EU's expansionist policy, it would be hypocritical to keep them imposed, they need to be reversed immediately and an apology needs to be issued. The EU fucked up and they came begging to the UK and NATO to help them when they fucked up.

You would think you and others would be done cleaning up Europe's mess, besides the Russians helped us once upon a time ago, more so than the German filth have ever done.

They are owed an apology.

topkek
meme magic is just the gift that keeps on giving

>be British
>get arrested for looking at a cartoon

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/exclusive-ukip-national-executive-votes-leader-candidates-must-5-year-long-party-members/

>Effectively, the ruling means that candidates like Suzanne Evans, Douglas Carswell, and Arron Banks can not stand as leader.

HAH!

wtf I hate brexit now. who #RemainGrenade here?

You have no argument against a second referendum, just a bunch of provocative posts and okie doke.

>where is cheap to rent for a graduate
Look in Zones 3/4.

London is like a circle split into zones. The closer to Zone 1 you get, the more expensive shit gets.

I'm #BremainDamaged son

>tfw whites aren't committing enough crimes to be politically correct so you have to charge them with imaginary crimes