Capekino or capeshit

Capekino or capeshit

Keeno

capemeh

"2017 is officially the year every plebeian overrated every genre film simply because it was watchable."shit

Capekino. Only bad scene was when the other mutan kids were all brutally killing the blond bad guy with their dumb-looking powers while making weird faces. They can't act for shit.

Capekino. It was a great film.

CUTE
U
T
E

It was fine until the last act, then it went directly to hell and never looked back.

>Dumb kids doing dumb things with pitiful CGI and acting
>Dumbass British doctor villain following the action for no reason
>"Daddy"
>Donald gets punked
>X-24 goes down like a pussy after shitting on the entire cast for the past 30 minutes

It was all very lame, any emotional impact was lost on how shitty the ending felt. Even the stuff before that with the kiddie village was still shitty.

How should mutant kids faces be when they use their powers?

could have been capekino if it didn't shoehorn dindus where it didn't make sense

they're near Mexico but there are dindu farmers? what fucking sense does that make?

>tfw those kids are going to replace the First Class X Men
>burritos v. magneto coming 2020

It's shit

the movie takes place in year 2029. AND it's another timeline from the original. unless you're a prophet or ...

you know? it's just easier to call you stupid.

It was a very fine piece of cinema. I was intrigued throughout. plebeians seriously do not get the nuance and subtlety in the writing.

I'm asking for your opinion not some shitty copy pasta

hope you like movies full of kikery for the next 8 years

>USA chanting
>evil scientists create mutants...again
>mutants running away from regular guys instead of just killing them all
>they know the girl is dangerous, casually send one guy in to get her in beginning
>girl is mute until the story needs her to talk
>black farmers (soul glow guy) oppressed by evil white corporation
>can survive nukes, but 50 yrs after given adamantium it poisons him somehow
>only one who can stop wolverine is wolverines clone
>on the run, hey lets eat dinner with these people
>all the kids made it to eden somehow. didnt just cross border to canada
>all kids captured easily. all kids are powerful and didnt use them until the story needed it
>mexican nurse perfectly films and narrates the hospital she works at on a cell phone

Its pretty great, especially the dialogue between logan and xavier however its hard not to have your attention waver during the road trip scenes which are repetitive and depressing, I'd say 20 minutes or so needed to be cut from the movie, xavier should have killed everyone in las vegas with his powers as well.

>suddenly so many shitting on this R rated movie when the camrip is out

hmmm

camrip you say?!

>USA chanting

I don't know what to say, it's an american thing

>evil scientists create mutants...again

It's a movie about mutants, scientist involvement has always been in the comics
>mutants running away from regular guys instead of just killing them all

I don't know what scene you're refer to but person can't just kill, running away is what a person would do in that situation

>they know the girl is dangerous, casually send one guy in to get her in beginning

They send four guys in

>girl is mute until the story needs her to talk

Yeah I kinda found that odd

>black farmers (soul glow guy) oppressed by evil white corporation

Whenever black people are involved it's always a race thing.

>can survive nukes, but 50 yrs after given adamantium it poisons him somehow

He's losing his regenerative abilities due to age.

>only one who can stop wolverine is wolverines clone

It's based on a comic but yeah wolverine was the most successful experiment, why not create more.

>on the run, hey lets eat dinner with these people

Logan kept saying to let's go, it was Xavier who said to eat dinner, it was his longing for having a good time as if he knew he was about to die

>all the kids made it to eden somehow. didnt just cross border to Canada

They probably have stories how they got to Eden, they might've crossed to Canada later on, who knows, the movie ended on somewhat a cliffhanger

>all kids captured easily. all kids are powerful and didnt use them until the story needed it

They had guns pointed at them from all angles someone would get shot, they don't have regenerative abilities.

>mexican nurse perfectly films and narrates the hospital she works at on a cell phone

Why can't she?

Is this good? I like Jackman but I don't want to watch a stinker.

Is bad

I, my self, was pretty KEENeyed towards a movie that extended the Marvel Universe that many KEENeyed Sup Forums posters claimed were good because of their KEEN eyes and performance of a young girl in the movie. As an individual whom enjoys using his KEEN eyes I was KEEN on watching this flick. I was positively KEEN on rewatching this because it's quality was above average consider capeshit and also Dafne Keen was pretty good.

That was cancer. But I agree; she did very good! :)

>ywn be this young and talented

Only bad part of the movie was the frame rate, it looked faster than 24fps and threw me off at times.

I just want keenposting to be a thing

I was doing it a lot more but the mods always ban me for 3 days because it's not discussion directly related to her career. I understand why they do it but I wish they would distinguish between people talking about sexual stuff and harmless people who just think she's cute in a daughter/sister kind of way.

Not to be pedo or anything but when I saw her I thought she did a good job as an actor, think that her unique looks make her a good meme/niche role actor/ and that for some reason I wanted to protect her as if she was a daughter or son which was weird since I only feel that way for family

>ywn be that pen

All of my m8s felt the exact same way. A bunch of people were talking about how it had unearthed a paternal instinct hidden inside them. It's really weird how this happened to so many people. I made a thread asking about it and it hit 400 posts with most of the people agreeing with me. I legitimately want a daughter just like her.

Question: how was X-24 able to impale Logan on that massive tree root, when Logan's ribs and spine are adamantium? Ribs should have prevented the root from puncturing all the way through like that.

He didn't get stabbed in the ribs, he got stabbed through the stomach.

Literally the only reason why I went to see it. Wanted to see daughterkino on the big screen.

Link or thread name?

I never cry in movies. Maybe tear up.

Saw this last night, balled my eyes out. I was a wreck. Went home and cried some more.

Something about seeing Wolverine so weak and fragile after being the badass guy who never seemed like he was gonna die and always found a way or pulled through.

I guess the fact Id watch those movies over and over since I was a kid hit me harder when he died.....fuck me. Was Absolutely distraught.

Felt the 'daddy' was pretty tacky though.

its the 'so this is what it feels like" that got me

And the "it wasnt me charles it wasnt me" that was pre heart wrenching too

I had no clue going into it so it hit me like a brick. In a good yet depressing way.

There were a lot of people joking because many hadn't seen the movie but a lot were also agreeing.
Same here. The movie really affected me and I still can't really explain it.

>He didn't get stabbed in the ribs, he got stabbed through the stomach.

I didn't even feel anything when that happened. He has been tanking shit like that his entire life. Impalement, gunshots to the face, getting ripped in half, etc. I'm not going to feel sorry for him just because he lost his powers. You get impaled, you die, Logan. Welcome to the status quo.

Found a shitty cam rip of the scene

That looks high enough on the torso that it should be going through the ribs

>Something about seeing Wolverine so weak and fragile after being the badass guy who never seemed like he was gonna die and always found a way or pulled through.

When has he ever seemed like he is going to die? In every other movie he can get shot in the head and not die. He was practically immortal.

Turns out it only hot 200 replies. Another of my threads hit 400 though. My bad.

hit*

Yeah, hit me pretty hard when Logan buried Charles. That one resonated a lot more with me. A kind of thing that only guy's feel, comradery (however tf that's spelled) on a deep level.

The Charles it wasn't me got me hard man

I'm a sucker for movies where a bitter cynical guy finds hope again and movies about a father protecting his children with his life.

This movie hit both birds, kinda the reason why It made me bawl like a bitch.

it got me when laura reeeeeing when she sees charles dead

> I'm sorry. I'm sorry

That fucked me up senpai

>Capekino
I'm triggered.

I thought it was sweet but heartbreaking. I wish there were more movies like this. I only really consider a movie to be kino if it leaves a lasting impact on me. This definitely did.

that scene lost some of its impact since i'd just watched a similar scene occur in morgan a few weeks back.

That movie was shit up until that part. I don't know why, but watching people walking away from getting impaled is just so "badass" to me.

>movie has a little girl
>Sup Forums loves it
what are the chances?

actually Laura wasn't mute, she was speaking the whole time, but only to Xavier in his mind
it's only after he dies does she return to speaking outloud

I really liked the fight scene tbqh. It's a solid 7/10 if you can ignore how fucking retarded the scientists were. The cinematography was stellar too.

well they did it in The Last of Us so it was almost necessary

oops, forgot to post img

It's an OK movie at best

Just got back from the theatre, was great. Best Marvel capeshit I've ever seen desu.

Probably top 3 for Fox Marvel

In no order, it would go

Xmen
X2
Logan

Didn't care for the other Wolverine movies, didn't like X3. First Class was decent but very flawed, DOFP was massively overrated and Apocalypse felt like an exercise in the franchise's biggest flaws.

it was ok. not the next dark knight though like every dipshit hyped

Logan > Avengers

You actually can't prove me wrong

KINO