Why is American music charts so full of chimps?

Why is American mainstream music so full of niggers? If you look at the Billboards Hot100 Chart there are basically only shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-morello-paul-ryan-is-the-embodiment-of-the-machine-our-music-rages-against-20120816
kworb.net/spotify/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jewish record labels push them hard

Fpbp

Because file sharing destroyed the mainstream music industry but niggers are too dumb to know how to use computers.

Jews. Its a business the music is played non stop on the radio in order to sell them. They get the nigs because its a thing now and corporations cashing in with shitty copies.

I've recently watched a recap of Hot100 hits since 2000s and there are basically only chimps with white folks appearing on a rare occasion. As for me, it is painful to listen to such music. I don't know why white Americans embrace the culture of niggers that willfully. The music and lyrics are extremely degenerate.

No????

Panda panda panda panda
Greaaaaaaaa

Nothing to see here, must be because nigge-uh, I mean, African Americans make the best music. :^)

pop music is nothing but propaganda

Because only niggers are stupid enough to actually buy music.

rap is the only thing from niggers thats decent, but not the mainstream stuff, thats absolutely fuckin degenerate.

Because America is filled with chimps you dumbass.

The music industry relies on cannibalizing smaller scenes for their hits, but the smaller scenes aren't what they used to be and there's not much innovation in music these days. Vaporwave doesn't cut it, faggots. It's got to be something a soccer mom can go "Woooo!" to.

So they keep churning out mostly mediocre hip-hop because it's simple and has a beat. Just like how movies are all big tentpole movies now, and the mid-range independent scene is practically nonexistent outside of VOD (which sucks anyway.)

No one I know can name more than a few top songs other than the ones played in shops/clubs/sporting arenas. Most people don't really pay attention to radio or anything anymore and use apps to help find what artists cater to their tastes.

*jazz

Yes, but niggers comprise only about 12% per cent of the total population while there are like 80% niggers among all the singers in the music chart. This proportion is frightful.

No one is immune to propaganda.

They convinced an entire continent to worship anal sex and mutilate their kids dicks. Black music is just a drop in the pond.

White people have real jobs to do than singing shitty music.

I think that jazz was the only decent music which can be partially determined as nigger's heritage. But all nigger's rap is the definition of degeneracy. Your IQ will be inevitably lowered if you listen to dindu rap on a daily basis.

It's because white people wouldn't sell out, especially in the 90's. The grunge ideology wouldn't for a minute let them write songs about (((CRISSTAHHL))) alcohol in an advertising fashion. Couple that with the internet and white music gets pushed to the side.

>filled with chimps
>look at my census-o-matic 2016 pc edition,
>check dial that has a missing lable
>written in sharpie "NIGGERS" where lable use d to be
>dial reading 17% of total population.

But I think that nigger music (and pop music on the whole) is part of the problem with today's millenniums. They are too brainwashed by this shit.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BASS...chicks love the bass

Baby ko bass pasand hai ?

That pic is retarded, Paul Ryan is a cuck who loves leftist nigger music like Rage Against The Machine: rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-morello-paul-ryan-is-the-embodiment-of-the-machine-our-music-rages-against-20120816

i listen to old-school rap everyday, still redpilled as fuck and still hate niggers, i love the beats on those songs

Evola noticed the absurd negro-worship of the average American in the 1960s, and even predicted a black president when no one else would've thought it possible. As a block they have exercised a magnetic force on the white population, drawing us down to their level. Our fascination with their "culture," their music, and the myth of their virility is incidental. We imitate them even in speech - like cackling hyenas, always ready to show our teeth and throw our heads back. We imitate them in the way we walk - hips swaying, with a loose stride. This is the most pernicious effect of forced "diversity." A leveling process will always take place.

I am sorry, but I don't really understand the connection between the Internet and chimps' music. The whites are supposed to use the internet more often than niggers since they actually have access to the internet more often. The vast majority of the niggers couldn't even afford to buy a computer back in the 1990s.

Niggers and coal burners are the only ones dumb enough to actually buy music anymore.

>song featuring a woman talking to the listener seductively
>chimp starts talking, revealing to be the object of her desires
I'm thinking lads, I'm thinking

Rap music is part of the Satanic plan of completely turning every value of Western culture on its head. Art is a key part of this
That's why we have modern art that requires no skill to create
That's why we have songs and videos about bling, bitches and hoes.

I hate white people who are falling for this shit and actually listen to this garbage. Ok - let them fall. They're only diluting the gene pool of people who can think independently.

Whites are simply too busy to care about their kids. If they don't put a lot of effort in their job, they may lose it and in the end couldn't raise a family because of unemployment.

It can't be helped.

This thread is brought to you by

American music is based around who is too stupid to steal music. 17 year old white computer literate male will never be a demo to cater to again.

Rap, Country, Christian, Teeny bop these are the only genres that make any money.

Whenever I'm down the gym it's wall to wall black music, with the odd Pakistani. Most of it is sexualised, often featuring white women. I never used to notice this sort of thing before Sup Forums. Unless I turn the volume up on my headphones, I can barely hear my anime tunes over RnB and at that point, I risk being outed.
>#WeebLivesMatter

You're a moron, m8. You sound like an old fart.

I don't think they do. Record labels still are losing a shit load of money to piracy. Most folks I know listen to old music or underground music, only one listens to the top 40: my dad.

That's probably why the labels started making TV shows (((Disney))) featuring music stars. Only reason they're stars is that they're propped up.

At least there are varieties of lyrics in weeb music famalam.

But the problem is the MAJORITY of the whites actually fall for this music and they actually buy this garbage and attend the concerts of Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake and other talentless chimpwhores while the most of their lyrics are simply about sex, drug, hoes, pussies and niggers. THIS IS SO DEGENERATE.
Why don't the whites start paying more attention to country music, instrumental music, rock music and so on. It is very rare when a song like this tops the charts or appears on the mainstream radio stations. Charts are dominated by garbage like Drake and so on. Sad.

Who the fuck buys or pirates music anymore? Have you guys never heard of spotify?

>odd Pakistani
lol what. name one.

But it doesn't mean that chimpmusic isn't downloaded illegally as well. But if you look at the chars, sales statistics, concerts attendance you can make a clear conclusion that niggers really dominate music industry right now and that means that music industry turned into a total disaster.

Most of the younger white people I know like some form of EDM. Really it's just younger people in general except for niggers,spics and white trash. I'm not sure how the billboard 100 gets its numbers but in my experience EDM is by far the most popular music right now

I never really understood nigger music either, but the only people in my area are country whites and some mexicans

I seriously do not know how anyone listens to mainstream hiphop. Every time I've had the displeasure of having to listen to it it's the same horsehit lyrically over the same electronic drum beat over and over.

It's pure audio garbage.

Here's what I do
>use spotify
>can't find every tune I wanna listen to
>supplement with piracy

>wanna toy with pitch shifting
>can't do that on spotify
>acquire app that will
>pirate the music so I can do it

>wanna listen to flac
>can't do that on spotify
>use same music player app for pitch shifting for best of both worlds
>pirate flac collections

Honestly, not everyone has Spotify or can be bothered with Spotify. I only have it because my network provider offered it in a bundle with my contract.

And even then, at a shockingly cheap €10 it's still infinitely more expensive than downloading it yourself for absolutely nought.

And yet again - chimps are the most popular "artists" on Spotify. kworb.net/spotify/
They are everywhere, you can't get yourself a safe space from their garbage.

I don't even go actively looking for new music, now and then I'll just hear something in videos and such I like, find it on Youtube and rip it from there

I've been listening to trance since 2004, now that gone to shit I retreated into electronica and classical

You don't see bangra/ RnB fusion music? There's plenty of that Pooloo background shit with some blinged out man in the foreground looking approvingly at asses and speaking as though his mouth is full of ghee*.

*Translator's note: Ghee is a butter-like substance used in the creation of the British national dish Chicken Tikka Masala and other quintessentially English dishes

Billboard calculates the total amount of radio rotations, the popularity on Spotify, Itunes sales and the number of views on Youtube. Actually, I think that BB100 is the most accurate chart so it really shows the tendencies in terms of music preferences while capturing all the markets. EDM is also popular and it also appears on BB100 but its appearance is very seldom if we compare it to the chimp music (hip-hop, R'n'B, rap and so on).

They're the only ones still stupid enough to pay for it?

The music industry is not about music, plain and simple. It's about selling young people an identity. Any real musician knows this. As a music fag, it's all trash. It's just like almost any other industry in America, it's consumer culture and relies on consumer capitalism to keep its wheels turning. There are people making great music every day in their bedrooms and garages all over the world, but nobody cares because it's not something they can use to form their identity. People who enjoy music inherently for the beauty of the sound are a small minority and have too diverse of taste to be marketed to and sold to effectively, so in order to make huge money, you need the unifying crossover appeal of a brand/image merged with really bland and digestible music to make the image the real product. Otherwise, people would start listening to anything with a good hook and go out to see local acts instead of paying 150 dollars to see Beyonce or Taylor swift put on a show that showcases her image and her new look for the new album while playing songs that could have just as easily been on the last one.

Yea there are a few bands that haven't come around and accepted a spotify type service is the future of the music industry. I understand downloading them

I don't know how. I've lived in Texas and Colorado and nothing but niggers,spics and white trash listened to rap in both. who knows maybe they just tend to listen to music more because they're just sitting around getting fucked up all day. I know when I was younger I used to listen to music all the time because all we did was smoke pot and play video games. Now at 31 I hardly ever listen to music anymore. I still think EDM is more popular than rap though. Those festivals they have are like the population of a small city

music has been ruined for years senpai
they made the standards for a song so low that you can actually make millions off of the same chimp sounds like "RUGH" and "COCA" over an electronic beat that the chimps neither did themselves nor do they understand (anything about music theory)

people are stupid

It is especially funny to see how Beyonce's fans think that their fav is literally the queen of music, but her latest album which is completely devoted to feminism and racism was written by WHITE people. Chimps will never understand that. They are too stupid to do a basic research in order to understand how actually worthless they are.

No one listens to music anymore

Video game OSTs are less of a joke than chimp music these days.