twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what?

Don't block the name

GIBSMEDAT

This. Kek wills it

G I B
I
B

This, reveal the name so we can see just how serious she is about those suicidal thoughts

Expose this faggot nigger.

"Y'all are killing us everyday" seems to have got his colours mixed

i will let you know when ive been BTFO

k thanks.

this

kill em all

dub 9s trumps yout dub 0s

do it you pussy.

GIBS

ME

Niggers kill more Niggers than Whites and Cops kill Niggers.

It's incredible how much power the mass media has over the hearts, minds and souls of the unwashed masses. This entire narrative exists in this person's head because of the media pushed into their brains.

The internet was a mistake.

Kek, niggers in Israel are exactly the same, they are getting X100 from the government than any non-nigger and just protest for more gibsmedat

>Your allyship means nothing(gx99) without actual transfer of resources and shifting of structural power

She's right (I know it's a bitch) in that being a good little white boy isn't actually effective in helping out black people right now, but there are two things that she completely fails to realize.

For one, activism isn't about making change that you'll benefit from. There's no guarantee you'll ever live to see the results of anything you do, but you fight for it because you believe it's important and will lead to a better future, not completely fix the present.

Second, even though she spells out that the only truly effective way to fix the lives of black people is to LITERALLY gibs dem dat, she says that completely seriously and isn't aware of what a ridiculous demand it is.

This is the entire problem with BLM. They're living in a time where instant gratification is considered the norm. They don't want to become police officers and change the system, they don't want to wait for the old ideologies to die out and replace it with their own. They want everything fixed now and anyone who disagrees with them fired rather than let time run its course, because they think they deserve everything grand and being a stepping stone of history fucking terrifies them because they wanted to be important.

> OOGABOOGA GIBSMEDATS
Never seen that before.

I love this post.

I'm surrounded by virtue signaling affluent/rich white people who think they are so god damn great because they support BLM.

On paper, every super lib I know is basically a republican.

>big house, sometimes multiple homes
>kids in private school, or elite public schools that are 95% white
>100% of kids going to college
>play golf
>private clubs, often with "no blacks allowed" unwritten policies.
>black friends are Oreo's, and very rare.
>any charity is based around sick white kids, but very little charitable donations or volunteering anyway.
>all of their homes are in gentrified neighborhoods and they don't think twice about about driving blacks out with property taxes.

So good on the poster telling comfy Whites to shut up. Facebook democrats are the fucking worst. They see problems, and think "someone" should do do something about it, but they can't be bothered. However, saying there is a problem and "promoting awareness" via Facebook spam checks the "get involved" box.

I hope angry minorities go after them first.

DAT

>litterally asking for free shit straight out of the blue

Niggers, everyone.

Kek is in this thread

They're like Muslims, doesn't matter what steps you take or what lengths you go to to appease them, their actual objectives are vague at best, completely absent at worst, and their ideology can best be summarized as "I hate you."
You can't negotiate, you can't appease them, you can't join their side, nothing you try to give them will ever be enough and they'll just keep demanding more until you have nothing left to give.

Pic related, even when you give them exactly what they ask for, it's not enough, because they've not even thought out their plan.

This is why we need Lambright and his $16 trillion reparations to blacks.
We should probably have an effective tax rate of 100% on white people in order to pay for this. Anyone who disagrees is a racist.

I hope they killed them self immediately after posting that.

White libtards BTFO*

*FTFY

You're welcome.
Took 5 seconds in Facebook to find.

>Protip: Just typed the first sentence of the status in the search bar.

You get coddled enough, porch monkey

is she related to rusty?

(((Shekelford)))

She is Rusty's half sister from what I can tell.

No fucking way!!!

When I read the facebook posts of this nigger and her ape friends, I can't stop myself from reading it with the voices of these two enlightened chimps.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Ironically that's the whitest name I've ever seen

nice

>Ashleigh
>not Ashley
>white
You are wrong

Kek be with me

Here are the comments for anyone without a Kikebook.

Is there a specific term for this type of speak?
>ASF
>fake ass
>y'all
>stop playing

All this wording doesn't make you sound intelligent.

>that chimpout at the end

A
NON
COUNTRY

Gibs, we wuz slavez n sheet

They've taken the black pill.

check how many actual white people have like her comment

>Ashleigh

It's like a lifelong sign around your daughters neck that says "I'm fucking retarded."

Schekelford you say?

>gibsmedat crackuhs
nothing new

>has white skin
>dyes her hair

What did she mean by this?

> AYY GIBMEDATS the post

She is the literal meme.

www.facebook

this line is a filler

(dot)

this line is a filler

com/ashleighshackelford

one drop rule

Everytime a white liberal gets BTFO by a nigger

God smiles

>Niggers wanting resources that they neither earned nor deserve

Just another day on planet earth

or die for them right there. you know, reasonable demands that are sure to increase the black community's likability.

PUSSY

GIVE ME YOUR SHIT YOU RACISTS!

>Thank you so much for validating my hate and feelings
The mix of fascism and leftism in these people is fascinating

Post american nigger education videos.

I love how 15 years old boys can't read or do basic math :DDDDDDDD

lmao.

First they try to take our guns.

Now they tryna take our back accounts and our degrees too?

It's tough bein a white male in 2016, goddamn

Is this Bizarro Sup Forums?

Let's keep repeating "they're like Muslims" whenever a non-white group starts causing problems and then makes excuses for it.

/aiaquessa
/spookymulderrr
/sweigard
/delicate.torture
/georgia.mcleod
/becky.burdick.12
/engoogy
/ashley.n.sollars
/marilynwann
/rahkele
/dajbrevishe

all these lovely white people should be put in a group chat and confronted about agreeing with this.
they should lead the example of transferring material resources over to the poor black community

>"gibsmedat gibsmedat gibsmedat"
>wow this is the realest shit I have ever read
Black culture, everyone

Damn these people have really convinced me. Anyone know how I can give my engineering degree to one of these ladies? They deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xX1-FgkfWo8

GIBS ME THAT CAR YOU CRACKUH

MUH SLAVERY BUILT IT

Is there a way to troll leftists into getting rid of all their possessions for Niggers?

>gainesville black feminist reading group

People are commenting they want our iPhones and most people are focusing on us giving them shit. Fuck those niggers I worked my ass off to get my iPhone, car and everything else. You know what I'll pay reparations. Free rides to prison for all blacks.

wtf i hate white ppl now

*throws pocket sand*
Shhhh shhahhh

What a worthless sheboon. I hope a cop shoots her in the face.

>tfw you can't tell when it's ironic or not anymore

>ashleigh
>(((Shackelford)))
Confirmed for the only Jew ever born in a trailer park.
She's a unicorn guys. She truly deserves our money.

Why do you think the government is researching memetic warfare?

This stuff becomes reality

Convince them not to vote for white politicians.

#ImWithMyPeople

this stuff is nonsense, this poor fool believes media lies, nobody talks about how when the slave trade started they enslaved whites as well, they just stopped because white slaves died too much, it wasn't profitable enough to keep doing it

>REALL SHITTT
>literally comments about sending "energy" and "joy" what the fuck are you retards doing to better the black community while you bitch? what the fuck

I've never seen underpants fit a woman into the shape of a bedpan. Fascinating.

Black people held a mock "slave auction" in Atlanta last night. These fucks think its 1850. There is a black president, black scholarships, black television, black affirmative action, black police cheifs, black mayors... and they still think they are being oppressed. every black in the counrtry is running around saying "gibmedat" and they don't even know why.

MOM'S

The bottom piece holds her fupa

Lol she wants the transfer of wealth and intelligence of whites.

While I hate this cunt and everything she's saying I completely agree with her that the "white allies" are the worst people involved with American politics right now.

I have so many liberal college friends who think they're progressive beacons. They start posts with shit like "Dear white people" completely lacking the self awareness that it's condescending as fuck to every race. Black people can speak for themselves you know, some of them even go to college!

My favorite has to be white people who post MLK quotes, though. Because they never post them on say, a random Tuesday in April, it's always immediately after a national chimpout. You just know their thought process is "Riots in Baltimore?!? I know what will calm these niggers down while making me look enlightened, a Martin Luther King quote!"

Literal retards.

read some her and her friends post, pure cancer

>I don't want to think
This woman is a part of the new Ghostbusters team. Kids today will remember her and her friends as "the Ghostbusters".

Do they intentionally try to pick the ugliest gorilla women for black roles these days?

tbqh i agree with her on this one, people don't want a preacher of racial/sexual/religious justice half assing jokes between the lecture, they just want comedy

>hand over they degrees

This has to be a Sup Forumslack.

The Jew is literally rubbing it in your face as he slowly genocides your entire culture, race, nation and people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

Prepare yourself for when they come to your door and take your guns

I'm an expat Canacuck from Hongcouver and all my friends apart from one are exactly this.
The one who isn't is a Team Tax Cuts-style cuckservative who writes about how guns are evil every single times something happens.

Kill yourself nigger

Right? It seems hymiewood is trying to provoke people now.

I'm surprised nobody has realized ghostbustering is all about oppressing and imprisoning innocent ghosts, most of whom have done little more than spook some women and children.

I haven't seen the new movie so maybe they do use it like this, but they could have totally used ghostbusting as an SJW metaphor for how Libs view blacks in the prison system.

There. That's probably a way more thought out plot for an SJW masturbation fantasy than this shit looking film.

mfw there is going to be some fucking cuck who actually does this.

i meant more from the perspective of feminists telling people how hard they have it because their vaginas, racial minority comedian LOL U WITE PPL shtick, and of course the muslim comedians bitching about being confused for a terrorist. i hate that shit, would take mitch hedberg all day over it

Not if you push them in the right direction of what to watch and enjoy.