Will Sanshit ever recover?

Will Sanshit ever recover?

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

but alexis is receiving a league winners medal in a few months time

RING RING

can you explain this meme to me

the absolute state of
>chileANOs

is a retarded moroccan that perfectly fits the definition of "customer" and spams thread
he probably has autism too because he posted a picture of himself and and claims to have slept with 200 women, so to counteract his spam you need to remind him

Nooooooo

>buy free player for 30 mil
>hes unfit and out of form
>fucks team up
>gets injured when he realises the commute to manchester is a pain in the arse and his dogs miss him

Lol the eternal arab

but what does ring ring itself mean

it's a sound that phones make

what does that have to do with autistic man city bandwagoner

>millionaire football player
>ever commuting let alone going from london to manchester every day

He went away for a while when city was shit. Came back after they started playing well again and claimed he had a long phone call.

NENY GOAT

ok thank you for the background i will be sure to spam RING RING at this guy from now on

Thats literally why hes obsessed with going to City, he thinks he can stay in his nice house.

Your point is retarded though Footballers commute all the time, I'd go as far as to say most of them do.

EL-MEMEY

To training and back every day?

That would be godawful why would anyone with money ever willingly subject themselves to that when they can afford to change things far comfier?

Millionaires aren't going to live in places like Liverpool Stoke or Swansea

You do realize those cities have rich gated neighbourhoods too right? Or are you one of those that's actually retarded enough to live in and never leave London

>retarded

Well that escalated quickly, are you that retard who said Liverpool only have white fans? lol Regardless, the top players of those clubs and many others don't live in the city. The London players don't either butI think all their training facilities are outside of the city.

>oh god he actually made a good point
>he also called out my paki londonishness
>wow
>..i dunno what to say oh no
>i got it i'll just tone police then bring up some other random poster lol
>that'll surely deflect from my ineptitude
>genius

Is Alexshit getting bullied out of Arselel?

Haha holy shit it actually was that mong

Hopefully, there's no place for Elneny in the Arsenal-squad either.

Based
a
n
t
e
r

top lad

This sandnigger is pretty cool he also made fun of us, we're going to push their shit in

>retweet it
>30 seconds later a salty friend starts talking to me about some nationalistic sense and shit
Thanks for the kek Mohamed.