>2016
>be a male

Remove the sociology, gender studies, and other bullshit female degrees and they would be at 5%.

I earn two this Fall
I'm helping

If you remove red and blue it almost looks like french flag.

Allons enfants de la patriiiiieuuuu !

Fucking serbia with the bants. Rekt

This

What's the percentage of woman in STEM again?

THATSS THE FUCKING FRENCH FLAG NIGGERS

>Pic related
My. Fucking. Sides.

Its easy if all you got to do is cock sucking.

>Women graduate with mostly bullshit degrees
>They go on to to think it means something

Top kek, when will women learn their place?

>Be addblock plus
>See triggering image
>Block one block all
>Mfw

They knew their place before the 80s. Now we are going to have a female as president.

Fuck this shit.

You must be swift
as a coursing river

b b but women are victims of sexism and da patriarchy

Stop taking it so seriously m8

Its only our country and the entire first world that is at stake.

Where's law at

With all the force of a great lampshade

This really makes you think...

Law is a graduate degree you dummy

Yeah bachelors in dick sucking

>the city of griezmann

Law is a post graduate thing,if I am not mistaken. This graph is mostly abput undergraduate students.

Savage

> be me
> my sides

Srpski bantz

This is true.

women are not stupid.

their mean IQ is same as for men.

the variance is smaller.

Law is an undergrad degree in the UK.

That's your piece of UK trivia for today, folks.

>worthless degrees
>huge debt
>unmarryable

O I am laffin

Who gives a shit, learn a real skill like welding, plumbing, coding, diesel engine work, or any USEFUL vocation. I'm a teacher and the fucking Janitor make the same god damn salary as me. Luckily I worked my ass off so I don't have student loans.

That's funny as 3/15 of my engineering class are females. They may be hiding the social studies wing

>3/15
>Not 1/5
What did he mean by this?

There are three females out of 15 students.

Congrats, but their degrees and usefulness in society are far below the usefulness from men. Women may have the same IQ but it's the INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT. Not how smart they ARE but how smart they COULD be. Women are getting bullshit degrees and complaining that women should get the better degrees.

There are thousands of articles from feminists with sociology or gender studies degrees that produce these graphs and complain about women not in STEM. BITCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE STEM THEN?

Women aggravate me which is why I'm 25 and never plan to get married. Shit is expensive and I'm a total asshole.

Top kek

They destroyed civilization but at least they have a worthless piece of paper.

Womam have the same average IQ than men,but most women are average,while there is wider variation in men. That is why there are more men in the 80 IQ braket,more women in the 100 IQ braket and more men in the 130 IQ braket.

Kek
This. Women love going to college so they can get terrible degrees and then complain about the patriarchy.

M8 lots of millenials are still in college. This graph is worthless until a couple of years pass.

Only in the US.

females in the united states have more options for economic support for college

I think you're misreading it. It's saying that in 1960 65% of 18 to 32 year olds were married, in 1980 48% of 19 to 32 year olds were married, etc.

The total has dropped 40%. Women today are that awful.

desu their math representation ain't half bad, actually surprised it's that high.

As for computer science, that's actually relatively recent, though hell if I know what happened there.

Because.. honestly? Computers = geeky glasses with creepers... so women backed out? When it was the 80s and 90s it was still new and women wanted to be in the prolific field. Now-a-days computer science seems synonymous with greasy gamers. Which is only partly true.

(Coming from a comp sci major who graduated 2 years ago)

>tfw you studied physics
>tfw in first year and waiting outside lecture theatre for previous lecture to finish and people to clear out so we can go in
>it's a biology lecture
>doors open, room empties
>fucking qt after qt walking past
>look at the fucking virginal gimps and uggos I'm stuck with

But that's a good thing because women will still want to get some cock, so we can all become stay at home husbands
>tfw gf in med school

>more like to receive degree
>degree is gendered studies