Positive Pol

In this thread we share positive things about our life or country.

Pol has to much negativity these days.

I'll start, I like my country because we have a very decent public transport system.

Now its your turn.

-Ignore hateposters-

lots of free time due to unemployment, but cheap lifestyle

Rare flag

gas the kikes
race war now
praise kek

I like the climate, hiking into the mountains and forest during summer time and I also quite enjoy how traditional most of the population is.

We have a lot of good Asian food and Asian supermarkets.

I love my country

We will win against the terrorists for sure because Trudeau won't kill them

Daily mass shootings to weed out the weak.

My state has extremely lax guns laws and is slowly adopting more libertarian style laws since a wave of republican legislators was voted in.
Concealed carry without a permit, no special gun laws beyond the basic background check, no discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a residence and keeping ammo separate when traveling. They just legalized large fireworks and passed a cow share bill. Hoping that turns into a raw milk bill.

We have marmite

>pic related, it's marmite

>cow share bill

Explain pls

at least my ancestors survived the famine

Fuck you.

but if you win you loose

This country accepted me in and has treated me fairly, so that I don't have to witness the downfall of mine.

We have internet acces and can adore rare flags of countries you didn't even know existed before and yet look like a gem.

>pardon me user, do you have a cow I can borrow?

I haven't seen a single Social Justice cunt or BLM fag not get BTFO.

I primarily attribute this to the fact that working class Mexican-Americans are decent, hard-working people who ignore the Jew when they aren't forced into giant, degenerate hive cities.

Most of us dislike jews, the EU and a good portion don't like muslims either. Geothermal energy heats up our homes, and the hundreds of comfy swimming-pools around the country. The country itself is mostly beautiful wasteland.

Goddamnit this thread made me realize how much I love this country.

There is no positive things, you grow out of being happy when you stop being child. You only should be seeking comfort and knowledge

Somehow Romania has best internet

Well see, sometimes you've got a mattress a pool and some stairs.....

i haven't seen a nigger in person in probably 2 years now

We dont have muslims
I only saw maybe 1 or 2 muslims in my lifeime

You buy a share of a cow, its considered yours and you can get milk from it like its yours. By passes the fda so it doesn't have to be pasteurized.

>tfw German and American citizenship by birth
>tfw seeing both Nation slowly fade away
>mfw

What state, burgerbro?

>we have a very decent public transport system.
Meh. Only in some parts of the Randstad. And even then, Amsterdams' metro looks like something out of the 1960s Bronx.

What I love about my country? Fucking lords of the water mate. Sailing, port construction, dikes, polders. We have masterred it all.

Wait... HOLUP... you can't just get raw milk from a random dude's cow? What the fuck?

0% of niggers/muslims
i love poland kurwa mac

I like the area of the country that i'm in because of the fact that 90% white or greater

Yup. If you get caught they make you put it back again

your country should have told the US which Dikes to bomb in north veitnam to starve their population during the Veitnam Conflict.

those markets smell like death

how do you know if someone is muslim?

there are Balkan Muslims who look like normal guys

>not realizing niggers are based as fuck
why even live?

Not if you dont want an FDA swat team and MRAP kicking your door down. Its fucking insane.

Canada

I can go for walk at night and it'll be really peaceful.
Actually, it's really peaceful no matter when I go for a walk.

if niggers were based as fuck they'd look like this cool chap right here.

I don't even. I go and buy raw milk while it is still warm every week from the nearby village. I boil it myself after that.

I like my country because of the shitty roads, disease filled public transport, and degenerates who give normal people a bad name.
>inb4 rapist

You actually do.
As for Serbia:
>can grab a beer and drink in front of the store where I bought while oggling qts that pass by, no law against that
>homosexuals are rare apart from the capital and maybe Novi Sad/Nis
>lots of greenery, once you leave the bigger towns it's fucking awesome for relaxing
>my hometown is small as fuck with a few gipsies and nothng else, thanks to transition no factory is working and we have no pollution, summer is fucking fantastic

make a line, at the head of line the person must eat a ham sandwich. At this point the line becomes 2 lines, the line on the left ate the ham, the line on the right didn't. exterminate the line on the right.

I like my country because we have a 99% muslim majority
homos are not welcome
there are no thieves
rapists get the death penalty
we have 3 million black people who commit absolutely no crimes because Sharia law keeps them civilized
women do their job which create life and stay at home to take care of the life they create
motherhood is the most noble job here
we have no feminists here
nationalism is Sharia law approved
we have no racism white black brown white yellow people are equal
no sexual degeneracy
most men and women stay virgins till marriage
no out of wedlock kids
men can easily win custody of kids in case of divorce

It rains a lot... i like that, if i could decide it would rain 24/7.
Biggest white population % in all of SA.
Nazi friends

>transition

inb4 tranny jokes

He means the political system change form communism to ((democracy and capitalism)))

Brazil has the best CSGO players.

we dont have balkan people here
the only slavs we have here are ukrainians/romanians/moldovans/russian which have a very distinct look

My country has a good health system, not perfect, but as a frequent user it works fairly well. It's also pretty God damn nice to live in my area, which has cheap house prices compared to New Asia (Vancouver), and we're fairly free on the things that matter like real civil rights. We're free to think, speak, live and let live, we are mostly free from the gun violence and mass shootings south of the border, free from racial sexual and gender discrimination, etc. All in all it's a real nice place to be.

And personally I don't have much problems with Trudeau, even though I didn't vote for him due to the peaceful refugee issue and the fact that he's the ultimate pandering machine. I really dislike the way he embraces the worst of the left's virtue-signalling. Other than that he's a pretty good PM, things are going well, the position is more or less irrelevant anyway and there's been a good level of contuinuity from the previous government on important things like international trade, etc. Even though I don't smoke weed I do support its legalization, too.

That's great! I understand why pasteurization is a thing for the mass market but people should be allowed to buy raw milk from trusted sources. In my province it's illegal as well and it's exceedingly difficult to get a hold of raw milk for cheese making, which is really frustrating.

>implying a life without bacon isn't hell.
kek

i know, i'm half Ukrainian myself

You are whiter than we, but not whiter than Uruguay. of the 90% of your population that declares themselfs as white, at least 25% of them are lying.

I didn't get shot today

The negativity is the worst thing about new Sup Forums, nice work OP. I like Australia because of our relaxed, friendly people and amazing environment.

Slutty aryan girls come here to get the D during summer.
And lots of free time because there is no work.

A cunt full of NEETS.
Is dis real life?

My country is (mostly) safe and it's people (mostly) have good connection with it's history and culture

Uruguay isn't a real country m8.

Also their NT is full of literal niggers.

I can' think of anything at all.

We have very few Netherlanders here.

Most, like OP, are busy choking down islamic cock while working three jobs so rapefugees can afford smart phones and BMW's.

>that damage control

>implying anyone would want to immigrate to his shithole poor useless country called costa rica
let me think here for a second norh/west europe or north america or maybe costa rica.
Which one would an immigrant wanna go to?
kek

Our land is beautiful.
To take a naked dip in the warm waters of a lake, enjoying a tranquil sunset that paints the blue sky with mellow color mix of peach & raspberries, while a Black-throated loons song echoes in the far distance.
Embracing my better-half on a rough, cold to the touch rock embedded in the rough gravel lakebed.
Not a singe motherfucking mosquito, gadfly or gnat to be heard or seen.

Boy, I don't think I could ever wish for more.

Kill yourself.

My country is white as fuck, feels good man

being born half roach half sand nig is at least somewhat acceptable here.

Best weather and friendly people, but I can't think of anything positive about the country, maybe nice churches or sth

Spain history is pretty cool

>while a Black-throated loons song echoes in the far distance
Bet you get throated by blacks and make them sing so loud they echo everytime, huh Swedecuck?

We don't have shitty starbucks

muh first amendment

yeah but we don't win anymore, we're not even a real first world country anymore, also like 50% unemployment

I'm jealous.

The weather is really nice desu senpai

You fucking disgust me.

Are you white?

Wall between us and morroco (They are evil people they bring drugs and prostitues)
NATIONALISM FLOWS IN THE BLOOD
people insult the country but never forgive anyone else.
Very mixed genes (all skin tones and bone structure) i said ALL the negro the mongolied the caucasian(i know you hate this term me too)
Deports black refugees AFTER THEY REGROUPE
a true sense of safety coming from secured borders
pol behaviour in scociety(some cases is cancer some is amazing
REDPILLED..or lazy (the only strategic country that didn't fall the jew lie of arab spring.
ANTI JEW. don't approve the exsiting of a jew state caled shlomostan
swastikas painted everywhere by edgy 20s retards(no one gives a shit)
big country thus deverse nature
Vital relations with russia.
hates arabs for being cucks and selfdestructve rats.
very negative thinking.
bonus: look up a fag in ytb called verdino
thats why i feel like home at Sup Forums .

>Real life Skub

>Swedecuck
Wat

No can do, fampai.
That was the whole point of moving away, you dumdum. To not having to kill myself.

>strategic country
Maybe for France, lol.

I have nothing good to say about my country. My only solace is the internet.

yes you means the jews(i don't give a fk about france and hate it because i always have to deal with algerians there the toxic ones)
think if algeria fell an became unstable the immigration crisis will be worse since what algerians do when shit hit the fan is cross the sea so...y know no one like that+gas will go really high thus europe becomes more dependenton russia. and don't forget about isis.
really think of this scenario...i recomend.

Does the vegetarian option involve defacing a certain book?

I'm a 19 year old white guy with a 10/10 emo mexican fiance I impregnated with my superior white man seed. I have zero dollars to my name and live in my moms house in the ghetto part of colorado but thanks to obama I get benefits that are usually reserved for niggers. I honestly hate to see them go. Still voting Trump tho

>pic related, my qt

kys jamal

>google search your little island
>its fucking gorgeous

damn, I need to go on a vacation

I know where you are.

trust me im wite as fuck

[spoiler] im emo too [/spoiler]

Nice town, huh?

good for you, just don't let her cheat on you.

kys race traitor

nah she so fucking obsessed with me she'd never do it, she grew up withh really shitty parents and thinks I saved her

tbhqf with you im more afraid Im the one that will fuck this up

I dont need to take that from a spic

I fucked a girl from Curitiba, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She said people from there are the whitest in Brazil

I am pretty close to you, I visited that 2 weeks ago. Town is small but the river is nice.

I visited that church*