Tfw Grandad took part in the Dresden tactical bombings

>tfw Grandad took part in the Dresden tactical bombings

What bits of family history are you proud of?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Plumb_Martin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Lonardi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Bieler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My grandfather was a navy ship's cook during the Pacific campaigns.

Kept the boys fed before storming those beaches.

was involved in massacring a maori village during the waikato invasion

Granddad fought in the vietnam war

Great Granddad probably beat the shit out of some kids when he was a principle

My dad blew 11 cocks on a navy ship in one night. Record still stands.

My Grandfather was a mechanic in the U.S. Air Force during Korea. He maintained the planes and loaded the weapons, doing his part to kill commie chinks.

The part where we got rich enough we didn't have to serve in the military and die for Israeli interests

Uncle of granddad got thrown in a pit by Ustashe what a brave man :^)

My grandfather left Greece after Germany destroyed it and moved to Australia without any education or papers whatsoever and became a millionaire, and now lives in a multi-million-dollar beach side home while the people his age back in Greece are probably starving waiting for their next pension payment.

lol gg.

MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A FUCKING PARTISAN IN YUGOSLAVIA. IM A DECEDENT OF A COMMIE.

>being proud of the total destruction of a european city and murdering countless innocent white people

Pretty disgusting Tbh

Rape any villagers? Cut off any penises or mutilate any vaginas?

My great great great whatever grandfather was this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Plumb_Martin

He fought under Washington in the American Revolution from the Siege of Boston to Yorktown, and kept a journal historians use a lot in their work.

My grand-grandfather died in Dresden.

You and I have a score to settle.

Grandpops fought in Nam

I have one ancestor who fought in the cuban revolution and another who was a free mason

>an anti-imperialist and a globalist

I wonder what they would think if they saw me

Grandfather took part in the Normandy landings

My family probably killed some of your family and vise versa. Albanian ancestory checking in. We make pastries.

>My great Uncle was a general and president for six months
>My Great Great Grandfather was a General in the sardinian Army during Crimea, awarded the Crimea medal by queen Victoria herself

I would be seen as UstaĊĦe to my great grandfather.

what no they just hated maoris since they kept on fleeing into the bush after battles so they decided to shoot everyone in the village and burn it down

Grandad ( still alive @ 96 ) killed probably thousands of Japanese as a b52 pilot

Great grandfather commanded on the west front in ww1 and earned iron cross. became leader of a citys defense in ww2. still have that cross.

I'm related to Yakov Sverdlov.
Apparently he was the one responsible for the deaths of Tzar Nikolai II and the Romanov family.

Also Dresden. My grandad was a bomb aimer on Lancasters.
The old lad has passed away, but I'm proud of him. I have the letters that he sent to my grandmother, also she's gone from this life.

Grandpa did survive this.

From his storys told by my dad.

Never the less i back you up.

My great-great grandfather was a Hajduk who robbed rich ottomans. Oh, and he also had a harem.

Not very impressive compared to the rest of your guys' granddads, but still..

Mine killed Muslims in Israel in 1947. He mentioned he interrogated one and beat the hell out of him for saying something in his sand language.

Gramps used to strafe the japs in Burma, ww2.
He always told funny stories about the war, I think he just didn't want to tell people that he killed dozens if not hundreds of men.

Grandad on my dad's side was a medic in WWII
Great, great grandad on my mom's side was an infantry soldier in WWI. Came home shellshocked with 5 other shellshocked soldiers who he vowed to never leave behind. Wrote a letter to the Queen of England every single week for years, asking for a house and some land for his efforts which he eventually got.

Who isn't a descendant of a commie here?

My Grandfather fucked Australian girls while serving in the Navy in the Pacific.

My great grandfather on my dad's mom's side use to be the only ferryman across the river and was one of the first to settle in that area of Missouri. The town and bridge were named after him (Kimberling, MO).

>tfw my potato-nigger half accomplished jack shit
>tfw my English half was a draft dodger

Also Here is General/President ancestor

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Lonardi

American Grandpop worked at Andrews AB and shook hands with several presidents.

Brit great-grandad abandoned his family (my nana) and started a new one. Also supposedly fought in Burma during the war but I haven't seen any evidence to prove that.

Great Grandad was WWI tank crewman
Grandad was WWII infantry
Great Uncle helped the Sultan of Omar train his paratroopers

and now Dresden is 100% white, rebuilt and the last redpilled german city while London is a multicultural hellhole with a shitskin mayor.

Me

Well, as a B52 PILOT he wouldn't have killed anyone.

Is that the B52 behind him?

Here's another one of him

My great grandfather was in the SS Latvian Legion. Looked like your stereotypical Aryan poster boy. Earned a few medals and got shot in the arm. Was a pretty based guy.

my grandad was a sick note so worked in a munitions factory and my other grandad had a reserved occupation by driving trains for the mines

they did their part for the war effort

One ancestor served under Erwin Rommel.
Another one had a high rank at a Dutch labour camp and got executed after the war for committing sadistic crimes against prisoners.

And far back, one of my ancestors sailed along with the VOC/WIC to ship some "spices"

My Mexican grandmother came here legally.

Also; grandfather fought in the pacific.

Never talked about it and after he died, going through his things, we found this folded up inside an ancient shoebox

One of my grandfathers shot down gooks in Korea while my other grandfather outjewed the jews and made bank in NY.

My grandfather was also a draft doger, tough i feel proud of him because he draft dogged the siryan army and came home to whiteland like the white man he was

Dresden is an exaggerated hoax. In the bombings of Warsaw in 1939 more people died than in some minor Dresden

In general this idea of Germans being hit by the war is pathetic, Germans experienced no legit tragedy desu

he wasn't involved in this was he?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

Define tragedy.

not really proud, but interesting, my uncle was murdered in south africa by the ANC because he was white. He got necklaced. Thats why my family fled to america before anyone else died and they were all women so ygey couldnt easily defend themselves after my uncle got murdered and my grandfather passed

Irish great grandfather was a Sergeant in the guards and survived WW2 but was all fucked up with ptsd and drank the nightmares away. He raised a cunt for a son (my grandfather) who in turn raised a even bigger cunt for a daughter (my mother).

German great grandfather served in the SS during WW2 and survived the war but shot himself soon after. His daughter (my grandmother) was and still is the most beautiful human being I've ever known and it kills me inside how much I miss her. Her son (my father) was a loser autistic who served in the German police and shot himself which I squarely blame on my psychotic cunt for a mother.

>No tragedy

>I got ancestory that links me with the Wharton School of business, the college where Trump learned to make America great again

My grandfather was on Guam and Iwo Jima. He told me a story about him being behind a Browning .50 when a couple of hundred Japs ran out of ammunition and decided to do a mass bayonet charge. It didn't end well for the Japs . He never had a good night's sleep until the day he died

My Grand-Grandfather got firebombed by brits.

My Grandfather watched him die and he said "my own father literally melted before my eyes".

Fought in the Division Azul with the Axis against those commie and jewish fucks.

When I'm alone with him after family dinners he always tells me how he wishes the Axis had won and how much better it would have all been, and how much better everything was with Franco too.

I'm sad though cause he's like 98 years old now and probably about to die.

My biological grandfather's on both sides fought in war. One was a navigator for a refueling plane during Vietnam (C-130 navigator), the other was a pharmacist in a submarine during the korea war. I had another step-grandpa after my biological grandfather killed himself and he also served in vietnam but I'm not sure what he was.

I'm a sack of useless shit though, but I found out about all of this literally a year ago. Really makes you care more about yourself when you know your lineage fought and died for your country.

>tfw my grandpa's 'nam m14 was sold by my dad's hands for meth money when he was 19
I'll never have it back ;_;

My grandfather rolled quints in the firebombing of Tokyo.

Poland: The definition of butthurt

Germans have never experienced any tough damage or a large scale civilian massacre like the Wola massacre. Or at least they didn't experience many of them. Everything west of Poland was pretty comfy during the war. Only crybabies try to draw attention to this because they must find just anything to commemorate appropriately WW2. Even when it's a hoax

SEPPO GET OUT REEEEE.

My grandfather was apparently a British RAF mechanic.

Fucking LOL!

Japs invaded.
Grandfather went and hid in some mountain, later died of diabetes.
Grandmother sucked Japs cock (literally) and eventually became some wartime secretary, later on had a hand in politics.

great uncle survived the whole war as a tail gunner in a Lancaster bomber, him and his crew even met the Queen when she visited the air base. He may have met your granddad OP.

>Completely ignore Rape and destruction of germany by the reds

Great grandfather's brother either died in the Somme or deserted during the battle, married some French qt and lived happily as ever after. (His body was never found.)

Great granddad was a Flemish nationalist, activist around the language border. He would paint over French signs, steal Flemish town council meetings in French to expose violations of language laws etc. Became a prominent figure in the Flemish nationalism movement, and also gained a lot of support from student movements. Got thrown in jail a couple of times. Several times student groups stormed the prison to try to set him free. At one point several tens of thousands (!) of protesters took to the streets, demanding his release.

Granddad was also a Flemish nationalist, but his influence was more academic than activist. He was a journalist for several news papers, eventually founded his own magazine. He was more of a behind-the-scenes guy, influencing politics through his personal network but not at all known to the general public.

Both have received a plethora of awards, founded a bunch of commissions, committees, funds etc.

Needless to say, I am also a Flemish nationalist.

I don't think he ever saw any action.

He had nothing but nice things to say about Aussies. Although he was getting tang so maybe he was biased.

Was she a comfort girl?

My grandfather joined the resistance and killed at least 3 nazis. He also gave valuable information to the British and American army which helped them to crush krauts.

>mfw

Have a nazi ancestor

>tfw all your family around WW1-WW2 was MIA

Pretty boring, but granddad was stationed in Malta during the war, literally all he did all day was man what little AA cannons they had left, other than that all he did for the 6 odd years was fuck every woman he could see

Father was a policeman and bashed nogs during the brixon riots.

my grandma fled from Russia's grip on Hungary and came to America poor as dirt. my father is now top 8% of income in my country.

fuck off jew

Almost
Only difference is not a captured slave

My entire family line is nothing but cowards who were fleeing their homeland.

>Argentina
>White

Grandad claims to have killed 15 nazis. Probably true. Based old bugger.

haha eat shit you nazi bastard

not for long von cuckenstein

>Every American ever

>98 years old now and probably about to die
haha die fascist scum

Shame my grandad didnt blow his nazi brains out

Top kek

> Says the country with a shitskin mayor and pakistani majority areas

Excellent, any time hans

>Hungarian Jew
>Top 8% of income in country

I believe you.

>literally the offspring to traitors
Disgusting

My grandfather was stationed in Egypt and trained a bunch of Aussies.

Yeah but I'm still white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Bieler

Fun.

die u nazi bitch

Srry I mispoke it was a b29

London can fuck off. I live in the mountains of Northern England.
There's nothing wrong with London that nuclear weapons can't fix.

He knew he was on the wrong side