Cavani says he trains by fishing

Was he just another autist all along?

>When I fish there are a lot of images that come to my mind of childhood. I did not have things I have now so to go fishing now is completely different. I am very grateful for all that I have acquired in life.

>Fishing gives me peace, tranquillity. And also, as a forward player, it helps me, with my eyes. You have to wait for the moment to attack, to catch the fish. And in football my position is basically the same.
>You have to wait for the precise moment, to attack. I wait for the fish, to catch them. You have to be patient and then pay attention – and then act immediately. Like when you play football.

you're autistic for thinking this is autistic

Is fishing a sport?

I actually saw him fishing alone in La Seine while I was jogging by the rivers side in a town called Maison Laffite. I guess he lives near by.

He had a baseball cap on his head

Why did you not go over and stick a finger up his bum?

thats cool, he seems like a thoughtful guy

d-did he catch that black man?

He didn't go to Thiago Silva's birthday the other time around because he was fishing.
yes
He does that in Uruguay too, i'm from the north so I've seen him fishing a couple times

>fishing is autistic XD
underage pls go

I hope he eats the fish.

Of course he does nobody fishes for sport here

Always liked Cavani and this just reaffirms that. Seems a good lad.

Plus dem spindly Buckethead fingers, mad jelly

sopa de paturraya, uma delicia

is an fish a sport?

I lost some respect for Cavani now. Fish have feelings and hurt when they bite on a hook and get pulled out of the water

They probably had a better and less painful life than most of the meat you can buy in supermarkets.

That's fucking based you mongoloid go fucking kys for thinking having an outdoors hobby is autistic you dumb smelly Neet

Based Cavani, seems like a down to earth dude

>Have multiple millions due to playing for PSG
>Eat sopa de pez in the Uruguayan jungle with a fat grandpa

this is good actually, fishing is the thinking mans activity

fished don't feel pain tho

his taste is 100% normie so i don't think he is autistic he just likes to fish

I like fishing in my kayak. Not as fun in a large bass boat or on the bank.

>Boats

The bank is where it's at

> dat roadside whorehouse playlist