Sparky McBoomboom

Dindu eliminator 3000

>Sup Forums will applaud this

R2DINDU

'groid slaying droid

Purifier Mk 1488

Metman

BB-HATE

Really, this should have sent a chill down the spine of the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" crowd here.

You're looking at the prototype of the Cold Dead Hands that will come for your guns, someday.

Robo Garrison

Kill-bot 01

But he killed a black guy, so it's okay. Pretty blatant manipulation.

Yep, a good way to get the first mass-production factory built without rustling whitey.

Muhammad ai

His name is Goliath

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliath_tracked_mine

Are you serious? This was a remote drone, no sentient killer android. As an uni freshman I could build a device right now to jam the controlling signal with medium success rate. I would just need like 50kg of Cu. The problem is that you only see these drones being used against sandniggers and niggers. I guarantee you that in the moment they face a prepared foe, they're useless. Mere toys.

Bob?

Sambo Rambo

Mr. Roboto

Omar "Pull the trigger for a homosexual nigger" Mateen

>they can jam demZ ez
>what is crypto

Johnny 5

Robo Kapow

THE TERMINIGGER

White-E

Not really... it also has a spool of fiber optic wire which is rolled off as the thing moves, how are you going to affect that signal?

Jamming, my friend, not encrypting. The operations are completely different as are the mechanisms behind them. Take a command for "move forward" for instance. I doubt those drones are IR-guided, so they will receive commands via analog signals in frequencies of 1GHz to 10Ghz. Now you can fuck up those frequencies with very simple methods, such as strong enough electromagnetic fields and doing this is trivial.

R2 Dindu

I want to say R2-Dindu but that already belongs to this guy;
>youtube.com/watch?v=nahRHgdH1VY

shoot cable

youtube.com/watch?v=68I3j2luW64
It begins.

Really? Well that changes things. Then there would be no definitive answer ofcourse, as things would depend on circumstances. My first guess would be to change the temperature of the wire, thus changing it's refractive index and changing the signal hopefully enough to induce wrong responses. But I don't know lel I am a fresh man yet. Just saying that already in principle I could tinker something. Who knows what's possible with more knowledge. What would your strategy be?

trips 3s confirmed for white-E

Guntank Prototype

savior of white race

Gun-Grabbatron 3000
But we'll have to work on it's outer appearance to make it a friend to all the children of the nation.

kek

metal mickey

kek'd heartily

Jihad-E

Employee of the Month

Yeah goys, praise those nigger killing robots. It's not like we are going to use them again.

even your get is better than mine

Bitch ass jihad robot killer from bitch ass pigs.

Jihad-E

R2DINDU

Fuck

>Blowie the robot

Black Lives Splatter

Spook D.O.A

The brave one who blew up Trayvon.

JIHADBOT9000

Black Death

The Program to end dem programz

BREAKING: HE'S STILL ALIVE!
He lost his hand tho poor thing.

C3p0p0

>an uni

>Turkish intellectuals

C4PO

The mechanical darkness repellent.

Officer Mark Andros

Freedom

Johnny88

> DINDU!

America now cucked by robots. You couldn't make this shit up.

>A fucking leaf

It doesn't fucking matter if the signal is encrypted if there's so much fucking noise on the frequency that nothing can go through, you dumb leaf.

Eliminate Nuffins 1000

Coptimus Prime

Nice.

Lmfao

Mobile Nigger Removal Device

arbeit macht frei