i.imgur.com/2ldUbCH.jpg
>Manbij July 4
i.imgur.com/pCeVfo5.jpg
>Latakia July 3
i.imgur.com/DRn5YWH.jpg
>Iraq July 2
i.imgur.com/PG09B8X.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JULY 9
>Syrian Army seizes train station in northern Homs, closes in on massacred village
>Russian helicopter crashes during raid on ISIS near Palmyra, two pilots dead
>Jihadist rebels suffer heavy casualties in failed northern Aleppo offensive
>Syrian Army continues advance in Aleppo neighborhoods
>Syrian Army ambushes Nusra convoy in northeast Daraa
>Jund al-Aqsa militants mysteriously targeted in Hama
>Syrian Army makes swift gains in the East Ghouta amid rebel collapse
>Iraqi Army captures important base south of Mosul
>Houthi forces cutoff key government supply line to Sanaa

Prev → #

>SouthFront July 8
youtube.com/watch?v=x2MuXsMnClg [Open]
>July 9
youtu.be/cOg3UhRTubQ [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXEbdHD70g
youtu.be/RJXEbdHD70g
twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/752511829763428352
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/752513285547843584
news.am/eng/news/336645.html
youtu.be/dg_8F5QNndI
thehill.com/policy/defense/287201-pentagon-announces-560-more-us-troops-for-iraq
yahoo.com/news/pentagon-chief-baghdad-talks-fight-072607925.html
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160711/1042776823/us-airstrikes-syria-iraq.html
cyprus-mail.com/2016/07/11/reports-leading-pkk-militant-killed-syria-not-confirmed-turkey/
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950421001416
aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/philippine-troops-kill-40-abu-sayyaf-fighters-160711131328245.html
sana.sy/en/?p=82271
youtube.com/watch?v=yGBgmC2rB2k
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-officer-killed-near-jordanian-borders/
youtube.com/watch?v=5R_JlbqFXMM
vice.com/en_uk/read/kleinfeld-refugee-memes-debunking-846
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=7fq75tAMvGM
youtube.com/watch?v=yZF_L1zfgd8
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/752486973588332545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck Assad!

New Southfront

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXEbdHD70g

So, has the "Syrian War Report" officially replaced "International Military Review"? It would make sense, because IMR was rarely ever that international...

I was about to bake... here are the latest news

DEVELOPMENTS 10 July
> Russian fighter jets smash rebel oil tankers in western Aleppo
> Russian airstrike kills Al-Jazeera reporter in Idlib
>Jihadists launch new offensive inside Aleppo City
>Aleppo is on fire as jihadist rebels flood the city with rockets
> Assad accuses west of sponsoring terrorism
>Syrian Army seizes half of Darayya as rebel defenses fall apart
>Syrian Army strikes back in Latakia as government troops capture Shilif castle
> RuAF airstrikes reported on Palmyra hours after some ISIS fighters managed to sneak into E. suburbs
> Leaked: Former Iraqi politicians bankrolled ISIS
> Iraqi forces push ISIL back from airbase in Mosul
>Houthi forces capture several sites along the Saudi border
>Exiled Yemeni president vows to ‘liberate’ Sanaa, then flees for Saudi Arabia

>NEW SOUTHFRONT 11 July
youtu.be/RJXEbdHD70g

Assad must really be a great guy behind the scenes
Everyone, including his wife, that's close to him has remained loyal
You just needed a few high level government/military guys to flip and Syria would belong to the terrorists right now

Wahhabis: Butcher Assad is rafidah kalb! He is shaytan! Kalb hate ahl as Sunnah! Genocide! Shaytaaaaan!
Me: Assad's wife is a Sunni.
Wahhabis: Taqiyya taqiyya shirk shirk shiiiiiiirk taqiiiiiiyyaaaaa!

>Islamic State Claims Suicide Attack In Dumayr Killed 16 Rebels, Inc. 7 Leaders

twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/752511829763428352

You must chose 1 /sg/, which one will it be

>Quds brigade have made new advancements near Handarat camp & captured *poultry farm & *vineyard area completely #Aleppo
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/752513285547843584

>> Russian airstrike kills Al-Jazeera reporter in Idlib
neat

Merkel: Terrorists got into European countries under guise Syrian refugees

German Chancellor Angela Merkel stated that terrorists got into Europe under the guise of refugees from Syria, Reuters reported.

"In part, the refugee flow was even used to smuggle terrorists”, she said.

Earlier the spokesperson for the Interior Ministry of Germany stated that the German police receives hundreds of calls indicating that among the arrived refugees there are terrorists of ISIS, several tens of cases are investigated. Last year, Germany accepted more than one million refugees.

news.am/eng/news/336645.html

No shit bitch... let's let them all in.. what could go wrong? women logic...

youtu.be/dg_8F5QNndI

what are they saying?

That's not true at all. The reason there hasn't been treason is mukhabarat al jawya habibi :)

>Pentagon sending 560 more troops to Iraq

Defense Secretary Ash Carter in a surprise visit to Baghdad on Monday announced the U.S. would send an additional 560 troops to Iraq to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The new deployment brings the official number of U.S. troops authorized in Iraq to 4,647, but there are hundreds more U.S. troops in Iraq who are not part of that official count.

"At every step in this campaign, we have generated and seized additional opportunities to hasten ISIL's lasting defeat," Carter said, using another acronym for ISIS. "These additional U.S. forces will bring unique capabilities to the campaign and provide critical enabler support to Iraqi forces at a key moment in the fight."

The additional forces are in preparation to retake Mosul, ISIS's stronghold in Iraq. The troops will provide support for Iraqi forces at a "strategic airfield" near the town of Qayyarah, according to the Pentagon.

"The additional troops will provide a range of support for Iraqi Security Forces, including infrastructure and logistical capabilities at the airfield near Qayyarah," a Pentagon statement said.

"As the campaign shifts toward Mosul, more than 250 miles from the Iraqi capital, the airfield will become a vital springboard for the ISF offensive into Mosul. Coalition forces will also continue to provide enabler support to Kurdish Peshmerga as they converge on Mosul from Iraq's north," it said.

The Pentagon said the additional forces were recommended by Carter and approved by President Obama after consultation with Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, U.S. Central Command commander Gen. Joseph Votel and the commander of Operation Inherent Resolve, Lt. Gen. Sean MacFarland.

thehill.com/policy/defense/287201-pentagon-announces-560-more-us-troops-for-iraq

yahoo.com/news/pentagon-chief-baghdad-talks-fight-072607925.html

How many foreign militants have died in Syria in the last 5 years?

How long until they learn they're all just puppets being honeypotted?

Can't believe they still fall for it lmao.

US-Led Coalition Conducts 26 Strikes on Daesh Positions in Syria, Iraq

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160711/1042776823/us-airstrikes-syria-iraq.html

Who is behind Al-Jazeera? Qatar and Saudi Arabia?

>Clashes and airstrikes now reported around Palmyra silos between pro-Regime & ISIS who blew up 1 cannon with ATGM.

Qatar. Al Arabiya is the Saudi equivalent.

basically this
>> RuAF airstrikes reported on Palmyra hours after some ISIS fighters managed to sneak into E. suburbs

I like you!

I think Al-Jazeera was banned in Iraq a few months back

>Reports leading PKK militant killed in Syria not confirmed – Turkey

Turkey has not been able to confirm reports that a senior Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) commander had been killed in Syria, Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said on Monday, in what would be a major blow to Kurdish militants.

Turkey’s state-run Anadolu Agency reported on Saturday that a Syrian rebel group had killed Fehman Huseyin and his bodyguards in a bomb attack on Friday as he travelled to the northern Syrian city of Qamishli.

The killing of Huseyin, a Syrian Kurd known in Turkey by the name Bahoz Erdal, would be a blow to the PKK, which has fought intensively with the Turkish state since a two-year ceasefire collapsed a year ago.

“There is information from various news and intelligence channels saying Bahoz Erdal was killed, but this information is not yet confirmed,” Kurtulmus told a news conference.

cyprus-mail.com/2016/07/11/reports-leading-pkk-militant-killed-syria-not-confirmed-turkey/

The 2nd girl.

>Russian airstrike kills Al Jazeera reporter
topkek, AJ will rage so hard

>Besieged Terrorists in Aleppo Beg for Help From Comrades

"The militants in Aleppo city have called on other militants fighting against the Syrian army to fight more vigorously in order to lessen the existing pressure on them who are under the government troops' siege," sources close to the militant groups announced on Monday.

The terrorists who are besieged in Aleppo city are doing their best to free themselves form the government forces' siege.

Earlier on Monday, the terrorist groups hit the residential areas in different pars of Aleppo province with tens of missiles.

Around 300 missiles were fired by the terrorists on the Aleppo city's districts of al-Maridian, al-Mashareqeh, al-Mahafezeh, Esmayeeliyeh, Bostan al-Zahreh, Siran al-Qadim, Soleymanieh, al-Martinim, Mislon, al-Jamiliya, Old Manshiya and the surrounding areas of Sa'ad Allah al-Jaberi Square and Bab al-Faraj in Aleppo province.

Many civilians were wounded and several of them were also killed in the terrorists' missile attacks.

Meantime, several houses caught fire across Aleppo city as a result of missile attacks, specially in old Serian district.

The terrorists who have been besieged in the Aleppo city center have launched massive attacks on the Syrian army positions in different parts of the city, including al-Hal market, Old Aleppo and other parts of the city.

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950421001416

>Philippine troops kill 40 Abu Sayyaf fighters

Military spokesman says 22 fighters killed on the island of Jolo and another 18 on the neighbouring island of Basilan.

Philippine troops have killed 40 Abu Sayyaf Group fighters and wounded 25 others, in two battlefronts on the southern islands of Mindanao during the first major operation under the new President Rodrigo Duterte.

Regional military spokesman Maj. Filemon Tan said on Monday that 22 fighters had been killed and 16 others wounded in assaults that started last week in the jungles of Jolo in the southern Sulu province. One soldier had been killed in the fighting.

Tan said another 18 Abu Sayyaf fighters had been killed and nine others wounded in simultaneous offensives on the nearby island province of Basilan.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/philippine-troops-kill-40-abu-sayyaf-fighters-160711131328245.html

>Darayya about to be taken back
>Nusrats dying by the hundreds in Aleppo
>Iraqi forces about to begin the liberation of Mosul
>Manbij slowly falling from ISIS
>More East Ghouta and Latakia gains
Jihadists are seriously getting assfucked hard.
Could the war really be over by this year?

Asma al-Assad themed bread?
Alright, then I shall post Asma al-Assad themed Greater Syria.

>dead Filipino Mudslimes
oh yes

>Cyprus
die

I'm okay with this then. No wonder they produced all of these anti-US movies and television stuff inn burgerstan.

Love you too.

Nah I doubt it.

Depends on U.S intervention and whetehr the Kurds manage to cut off ISIS from Syria.
2017 Will be our year user

New government sworn in, President al-Assad instructs ministers to make citizens’ livelihood a priority

The members of the new government headed by Imad Mohammad Deeb Khamis on Monday took the constitutional oath before President al- Assad.

sana.sy/en/?p=82271

Assad looks like a giant. looks like a picture of - humans meet their aliens master lords

Isn't it better than Turks?

g2g /sg/ see you all later ... somebody keep bumping

>tfw as tall as based Assad

Syria/Iraq mapmaker
@Tutomap

Looks decent, lets see how it progresses but it can be added to the OP I guess

>Death toll hit 20 in Russian airstrike on fuel convoy in Termanin, Idlib

youtube.com/watch?v=yGBgmC2rB2k

WTF Jordanian border guard killed a fucking SAA officer.. fucking rats what the fuck

Syrian Army officer killed near Jordanian borders
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-officer-killed-near-jordanian-borders/ | Al-Masdar News

a bit better, but not by much

hnnng

It is possible to defeat certain organizations, such as IS, but it is not possible to defeat an ideology. Islamist jihad is here to stay even if you destroy the Islamic State. It will just transform to more low level insurgency with terrorist attacks and shit. And when the time comes and another Arab country will be destroyed by US or other great power, they will fill the power vacuum there.

youtube.com/watch?v=5R_JlbqFXMM

Also
vice.com/en_uk/read/kleinfeld-refugee-memes-debunking-846

>They fight for the moderate rebels, they aren't islamist extremists!

Fucking cucks, I swear

I was a few times in Cyprus, it's a nice country. My friend's father is a guard at the presidential palace and he gave us a private tour

wew, nice
I know the officer who's responsible for the guard itself. He gave me free shooting lessons (airsoft pistol)

Good on the Russians. Glad to see they are still backing Assad, and not backing down because the roaches get pissy every now and then.

Syria shall remain a sovereign state and not fall to Qatar or the Juden proxies! Aleppo will be liberated and the graveyard of Erdogans dreams! Death to traitors, death to ISIL! Long live Assad!

>fingerless gloves
ew...

Sadly the turks/us will probably intervene at some point and take over the land before the Syrian government and Kurds can take over fully

2nd from right

>ALLAH KORUSUN
Yeah 'God bless' you fucking roaches, hahaha

dude, that ak-74m is sexy af

They received many blessings from above today :^)

catch them all

Remove yourself you piece of shit arm*nian,How are you still alive? looks like first genocide was fail

You putin's bitch,We will wipe out your country and rape your women
Russia won't give any fuck

>tfw pokemon works even in warzones but not in latinamerica.

Fuck my life

So, had some free time, I started diggin' Hillary Clinton emails. And look what I found:
>2000-12-31
>NEW IRAN AND SYRIA 2.DOC

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

What a nice read. Can't even quote some, it's all good.

Hahaha, so good. Cry more as kurds bomb the shit out of you and we finish up your retarded brother to the east of us you poor ibne.

Our foreign policy is so fucked up you almost have to laugh
>yes... die for Isreal Goyim

Roach.jpg

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself

Just curious but if a bunch of people went on social media and started to post fake pro- rebel news, would it damage the rebels or help them?

all this shit posting is tearing this board apart.

O Ummah of islam, we have become determined to not repeat the tragedy, and to now allow the fruit be lost, for the believer is not bitten from the same hole twice.
Indeed, The Islamic State will remain. Takbir is being made everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=7fq75tAMvGM

>telling the enemy where US forces are and posting a picture of it
If it's real then he is in deep shit

LOL your per capita is fucking 3000 dollars,You are the poorest country in the world
Oh believe you me, We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the asylum-seekers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY armenian shit they see. When Turkey's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Fuck off from here you little peace of shit.

>peace
I don't fucking even know where your country is
How many russian propaganda are you eating daily you useless worthless faggot?

Probably help, people who fall for al-Qaeda propaganda (only Assad is killing civilians!) and ISIS propaganda (Iranian Shia Militias massacring Iraqi citizens) will fall for pretty much anything, no matter how fake you make it

Stop squeaking you fucking degenerate, I don't give a fuck what you're fantasizing about you worthless dumb sheepfucker, the funny thing is most of you turkroaches are just filthy, stupid and cowardly scum, while each one of my ancestors killed turks during his lifetime, that includes my father, grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather and so on. My great-grandfather and father even participated in ethic cleansings lol.

Fuck off before we start killing your officials and bombing your civilians again, kek.

And stop barking at LITHUANIA you dumb fucking uneducated cunt, what are you proud of? Of your ignorance? Turk scum never changes lol, your father shouldn't have married his sister, I guess.

By the way you yourself type like a fucking nigger scum you are:
>Oh believe you me

kek

>Decided to watch TV one night before sleep.
>Turn on local channel, it's documentary about Syria war.
>See VICE news in corner, did not know what to expect.
>After a while i realize that it is a Synchronized version of american propaganda propagated here in Serbia.
>They were shiting on Assad whole time, while saying that rebels have been fighting mainly ISIS.
>Amount of lies really angered me...
How do they get away with these lies?!?

Listen to me piece of shit,We've killed and raped 2 million armenian scum that includes your father, grandfather, great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather
You are dead kiddo
You are a filthy subhuman. Every turk is born a soldier, not a whiny little cokless faggot like armenians . Do you want to end up like your ancestors ?

This is why i laugh everytime a journalist is killed.

>I don't even fucking know where your country is
That's cause you're a stupid fucking roach, go back to the sewers instead of shitposting here, useless roach fuck.

t. most hated country on Sup Forums

This person.

who /rebels/ here?

Fuck off, Italy.

>this is what ottoman when wears

You what, roach? Hahaha, retard I'm from the Eastern Armenia where we rape and kill azeris, not the Western part you temporarily occupy, lol.
Stop fucking imagining shit you inbred retard, I can't believe you are real. Here watch an entertaining video:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZF_L1zfgd8

Vice is owned by Jews and turned completely to leftist cucks. Fuck them all.

I grabbed a most popular newspaper on saturday.
There were huge two pages about how syrian regime kills doctors without borders and destroys hospital buildings with barrel bombs.
I laughed.

The media is nothing but a tool of the establishment.
They just shape the narrative for the masses.

Of course they will lie to make themselves look good.

>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/752486973588332545

>Seems Failaq al-Sham has run out of fighters, except for the guy who makes the photoshopped obituaries

It can't be, how would they be able to fuck each other up the ass, then?

What`s up with Turkey anyway?

HAHA!

Based Armenia telling it how it is

Bump