THE FUCKING WINE PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to ditch beer and shit and go for just drinking red wine, straight up.

>Man lives to 107 'by only drinking red wine'
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-lives-to-107-by-only-drinking-red-wine-a6854906.html

>Preventing dementia
>Protection from prostate cancer
>Reducing risk of depression
>Preventing vision loss
>Healthy blood vessels and blood pressure
>Heart health and type-2 diabetes
>Protects against heart disease
>Preventing liver disease
>Preventing dental cavities
>Treating acne
>Improving lung function and preventing lung cancer
>Preventing breast cancer
>Minimizes damages if you ever suffer from a stroke
medicaldaily.com/red-wine-burns-fat-and-lowers-blood-pressure-plus-5-other-health-benefits-winos-321382

>Drinking red wine 'can help you live longer and healthier life', scientists claim
>It improves your balance
>It helps during childbirth
>It boosts fertility
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/red-wine-unexpected-health-benefits/

It's fucking CONFIRMED! Wine is the green tea of alcohol, and I'm going to primarily drink wine at the house, when I choose to buy alcohol.

When I'm out friends at the bar or even in a dance club? I'll fucking ask for a glass of wine.

Stereotypes can exist for a reason, and indeed - you rarely see stupid people drinking wine.

Join me my friends. Drink wine. Improve your life. Start a beautiful family. Continue to drink wine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_V1vkgkQNM
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3023893/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3057746/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20391297
thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(12)70313-3/abstract
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(99)03478-9/fulltext
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanting to live until 107
Nigger it's better to die young and going out on a blast than being little more than a wrinkled sack of flesh who can't remember shit or walk and can't get his dick up that wouldn't get any action even if it did

>not wanting to be 100 cruising on a moped without a care in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=2_V1vkgkQNM

Wine tastes way better than beer too. Got two bottles ready for New Years dinner

btw is it true that red wine is seen as a drink for faggots in the us?

Or just drink beer and grape juice
2 good tasting things rather than 1 that isn't

no? its just that women tend to drink wine more.

I'd say red wine is seen as a drink for rich people and chicks unless you are drinking it with a meal.

I love red wine, and I think it's definitely a better beverage than beer overall. Though beer can be more enjoyable and relaxing.

I think the key is not to binge drink as is so common in the Anglosphere especially. They should just get rid of all the shitty generic beers people only use to get plastered and the drinking culture could get a lot more civilized.

>clickbait

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract
>internationally renowned peer reviewed medical journal
>authoritative voice in global medicine
Ecstasy is unironically healthier than wine

I saved your life user. You're welcome.

There is not a single mention of wine in that article. And alcohol is, in that same study, considered to be harmful to others, and it's a study focused on the UK a country which is known for acting like absolute retards under the influence of alcohol. Jesus Christ, at least read what you post

woah wtf I'm gonna destroy my brain with MDMA now

was your daddy an alcoholic and he beat you when you were a kid? you're correlating the dangers of alcohol abuse to drinking a glass of wine every other day
you have no idea how much doctors actually drink btw

Do you believe alcohol in beer is different than alcohol in wine? Seriously?

Nope he beat me to a bloody pulp when sober.

just google red wine pubmed
here's something to get you started
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3023893/

again, i have yet to see a doctor who didn't drink alcohol

Yes. Ex gf's dad drank red wine and he was the biggest faggot in the world.

>Is alcohol in moderation good for you?
>There is a common misconception that alcohol, ‘in moderation’, has proven health benefits. In fact, most of the total number of deaths and diseases caused by alcohol happen to people in the large majority of the population who are ‘moderate’ drinkers, not in the minority who are heavy drinkers. No-one should justify their alcohol consumption with the belief that they are benefiting their health.
>There is some controversy and contested evidence about whether light drinking could be protective against specific conditions, like heart disease in middle age. A controlled trial, the only kind of study which could demonstrate this for certain, is impossible. Some observations at the population level (epidemiological research) seem to show that the middle-aged people who are the least likely to get and die from heart disease are not those who never drink, but those who drink a little. However, this does not prove that drinking a little makes you healthier than not drinking, as there could be other explanations for the findings. For example, some non-drinkers in the samples may never drink because they have health problems, or because they quit drinking after it harmed their health. An analysis of many studies found that the studies which showed that alcohol seemed most protective against heart disease were the ones that were worst at taking these other factors into consideration.
>Even if light drinking can be protective against heart disease as some research suggests, the intake of alcohol which seems associated with the smallest chance of illness and death is very low, around half a pint of beer or half a glass of wine. Increased harm is observable at levels not much higher than this.
>Also, there is convincing evidence that people routinely underestimate their alcohol use so people who think they drink safe or even beneficial amounts may actually be drinking at harmful levels.

Nobody is talking about drinking large quantities of alcohol on this thread. And btw you shouldn't copypaste bricks of text, they are unreadable.

>From these findings, it has been concluded that red wine as a diet supplement might be beneficial for cardiovascular risk factors.

Oh and look at this one
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3057746/

Look what I found

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20391297
>Light to moderate intake of red wine produces a kaleidoscope of potentially beneficial effects that target all phases of the atherosclerotic process, from atherogenesis (early plaque development and growth) to vessel occlusion (flow-mediated dilatation, thrombosis). Such beneficial effects involve cellular signaling mechanisms, interactions at the genomic level, and biochemical modifications of cellular and plasma components.

And here are two articles from Lancet, which apparently you seem to like.
thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(12)70313-3/abstract
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(99)03478-9/fulltext
They aren't free, but if you have even the least interest in health, you should either have a subscription to Lancet or at least know how to get around the paywall

What sport is this?

drinking

I wonder if the loss of relationships when using steroids has anything to do with shrinkage.

Wine, spirits, cider, or mead are the true redpill.

We know that alochol reduces test but beer does so especially because of the estrogenic hops.

FYI the main health benefits of drinking wine in moderation can also be obtained from a healthy diet (without alcohol) + exercise. You can still take MDMA (one pill every 2-3 months).

everything except beer and whisky are faggot drinks here

whiskey is the GOAT, can't blame you

white wine

why do you want to live till 107? everything in your body will scream please die by 90 already

overall haram score

Cocaine is ranked 5th most harmful in case you're concerned about Guerrero.

for "manliness" it tends to go
beer>dark liquor>clear liquor>>craft beer>>>>>>>>wine

Good post.