/refn/ edition

I wish I had a wife like Liv

I wish I was goose

I already have autism so I'm halfway there

bump

Are they masturbating those children?

now someone post the kiss.

You know what I'm talking about.

yes, but the mother and father are oblivious and the goose knows. Look at how much the kids enjoy it. It's obviously masturbation.

Any links for that documentary?
The internet seems to barren of it.

the goose has forward head posture

What an autist, I love it

Refn isn't oblivious

Yes, I'd like to know the source. Is it like behind the scenes of Only God Forgives? Its my guess.

now the OTHER kiss.

you know what I'm talking about.

Imagine trying to explain sex to Ryan fucking Gosling. He probably fucked more girls by the age of 16 than the average man does in his entire life.

It's a documentary directed by his wife called My Life Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn which is set during the filming of Only God Forgives.

replace the couple by refn and his wife and mara by goose and the kid by refn's kids.

>Violence like sex is all about the build up
100% fact
It's literally entirely anticipation more than the instance of the climax or impact

Can refn top this?

naa, Refn is quite high functioning but Tarantino is on a whole nother level. Also American autism works a bit differently than European autism

Is there a way to unlearn this kind of behavior and train oneself to be a smooth motherfucker?

I imagine him saying "ryan please" or "RYAN RYAN" and internally freaking out after leaving his hand in the air for so long.

get a brain

i literally laughed for 2 minutes straight. Thank you, user, you cheered my sunday up.

Refn_french_kissing_elle.webm

W-was there tongue?

Is it true he and Goose fell apart?

Is this a shop or have I been ruses for the last 3 years?

looks legit

God kill me if i ever get a gizzard neck

start mewing

not from a cuck

IMAGINE

why is he so dreamy

just get plastic surgery, all the cool kids do it