I truely hate chads. There is nothing I despise more than chad shits

I truely hate chads. There is nothing I despise more than chad shits

Pakis are worse

you are projecting and actually hate yourself while shifting your inferiority complex to a superiority complex as a part of mental gymnastics known as coping mechanisms

Fuck of chad shit. Pakis can cuck you and destroy you but in the end they're still manlets. North europe is your real enemy. Nuke them before their next chimp out

this wouldn't have happened if the British police did its job

>betastan

>projecting
>hating yourself
>superiority
Oh look at Mr psycology fag and his big words fuck off chad shit living in a first world country, ofcourse Im insecure. I dont feel superior over anything. In case you haven't noticed I live in pakistan and we dont have the best reputation here as a country and as people, considered ugly and worse than niggers

Chads are ok. Sk8rcucks are the worse. An entirely critical group of people.

How many buzzwords can you fit into one sentence good god

Wouldn't have happened if we didn't have a leader that let them in

Same as Rochdale, Luton, Halifax, Newcastle, Oxford, Birmingham etc. And same as Cologne

>he doesn't speak entirely in memes
memes are love. memes are life.

chads aren't haters they are just naive
all they want is fun, who can blame them

Then you'd know how I feel.

As you were typing this every women in your life was getting plowed by chad

yes, we sacrificed much for our freedom from want

The eternal euros will pay my friend

>big words that confuse me are just other people trying to show off

He made a very good point actually, you just have to be semi-literate and educated to understand it.

t. incredibly depressed person who got his shit together and stopped blaming everyone else

I dont blame anyone but my genetics. For what I've learned so far its not our fault that we are ugly but we only need to aim at our level when searching for girls. How is it my fault that girls at our level dont want guys at their level, they also want chads? No one wants us

He said "buzzwords", not "big words".

Good lad, let them know how shit they are

Why are pakis so short?
Even the "tall" ones are short

No they aren't, atleast where I an. Everyone here is 5'10 on average. More than half of my cousins are 6+

Are you Baluchi?

No, pashtun

That's why

Please shut up I don't have an advantage over you in terms of chadness for being white you are just beta, but you can get better.

But the thing is user I live in an area with punjabi immigrants, most likely south indian descendants and they are also quite tall. Must be the diet

I think I recognise you. You are from Quetta, right?

Yes

Are there more Pathans in Quetta or more Balochs? Can you understand Balochi?

>can you understand balochi
No
>are there more pashtuns
80% are pashtuns here, balochs are near sindh

Why are pashtuns so /fa/?

Alri rorke

These are comfy clothes, they proctect from the extreamely harsh sun here(I rarely wear them). Also this place is very dry. What people think about pakistan is what pakis think of Quetta. People are very beautiful here though, hazel and green eyes are common