Help with the name of a film

I remember a few vague details. A young boy whose parents were killed by a hitman, was taken and raised by this exact hitman. He grows up and kills this asian gang leader and this other black gang leader.

that facebook free space makes no sense

Heh, not bad kid.

>visits Facebook
>free space

That doesn't make any sense, what kind of retard made this?

Video games aren't just on par with literature, they're much much higher above literature. Just like television and film. You have to write a book to make a movie or a video game. This false pretense of literature being the highest form of art is hilarious.

Close, but no Bingo, friendo.

should be "are playing loser bingo"

Since most visit facebook, I think that space automatically gets counted.

such a loser, I even lose at loser bingo

Some people really don't. Six months ago I would not have marked it correct.

i can't remember if the film had either Bruce Willis or Nicolas Cage in it.

sounds kind of like lucky number slevin

had a different title in other countries tho

bruce willis and josh hartnett

wasn't an asian gang tho, was jewish v. black

Deleted facebook years ago. Only got it for a girl... she just wanted to increase her friend count. Key word "friend".

Thank you! It's this one :D

proud to be of service, citizen! What denomination of blowjob can I be expecting?

Closest I can think of is lucky number slevin

I was about to post a pic of my favorite bj, but forgot this is a SFW board.

It's okay, as long as you enjoy your nostalgia kino, citizen. That's all the blowjob I need.

>so close in multiple directions
Well, at least I'm not a loser.

If you live in a dorm with your parents paying for schooling, or the rent, then it still counts.

I appreciate your help in stretching the definitions, but it still doesn't cover me.

>but user, you really are a loser after all! Cheer up!

robot here

top left to bottom right also, impressive

I'm doing better than I thought I was.

Stop being a complete fuckhead and start doing your own laundry and you wouldn't have bingo'd.

You're already a failure at life living rent free with your parents, the least you can do is take care of your own skidmarks. Put shit in the wash, then take it out and put it in the dryer. It aint hard.

does this mean i am cool?

I'm on a ski sabbatical, no idea what ur movie is tho

I bet you can think of two lines from Willy Shakes if you try. Everyone knows "to be or not to be".

no, he'd still bingo from the diagonal

this is normie bingo

Was it a martial arts movie?

Could be Unleashed maybe.

probably, but I kinda hate that square, literature is pretty subjective

>live with parents

I find a lot of people still do this at 23-30 mostly because houses are so expensive and they can't afford them after university. This isn't the 60s where you could just drop a cool 20 grand on a house and own it