Sweden Thread

Name one thing that's worse in Sweden than in comparison to your country
>inb4 you can't

Your written expresion.

>Name one thing that's worse in Sweden than in comparison to your country
10x more muslims, jihadists, migrant rapists etc etc

The people.

white people are a minority in my state.

At least you aren't a minority, yet.

cuisine, crime rates(most of the shittest polacks went to NL and UK).

muslims

/thread

you can't /tread your own post faggot

i know fag

Brazil is "tropical" Sweden. Complete with even the "humanitarian super power "autism. Just that. Rapefugees don't come over because we are poor. But when we were "cool" the haitians and africans coming was unbearable.

More Muslims. More retarded leftists defending Muslims.

weather

The rape statistics but we will get there soon!

masculinity

My name is Sven Jansson, I am from Sweden. This is completly disgraceful. Not only does the people who suffered slavery for millions of years gets furtherly oppressed, the racist news-reporter gets told to leave, but he decides to stay, for the sole purpose of provoking the crowd. Dude, you were asked to leave, why can't you respect their f-cking wishes? Yeah just come up with whitesplaining, "freedom of press, innacurate spinning, and baiting", the people of colour has suffered for such a long time, they get worked against by everyone and the entire system, could you just atleast leave them alone reporter racist a%sh0le??

Look into the white racist reporters eyes, it's pure hatred for something he will never understand, they can not keep their racist nature hidden.

Fire him immedietly, and show some courtisy by atleast send down a black reporter who knows the struggled of people of colour, not an entitled self-absorbed hateful privilage white male racist.

The people are not marxist diversity-loving betas

nice proxy jamal

WHITE PUSSY BELONGS TO THE BIG BROWN REFUGEE COCK!

They're not Nordic.

Food/suicide rates

Literally who cares about your jungle fever?

Kek wills it

easy

Youth unemployment

Sweden: 19.1%

Denmark: 10.5%

Rape

quints. It's the truth.
I guess you'all get it now. I'm going to fill your women with my big black balls now.

but monkeys cant breed with humans

thank you/fuck you for this image. always gets me good and rustled

degeneracy

Average income.

[citation required]

It is true Sven, your white pussy does belong to the big brown refugee cock. I'm glad you have come to terms with this.

Vi har inga flyktingar att knulla vĂ¥ra vita tjejer

Ugly shield toad women.

>oh shit my worst enemy, evidence!
>better call him a jew
>that'll show him

>[citation required]
>evidence

-nationalism
-demogafy
-colture
-language