HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Black Lives Matter Activist SHOT DEAD After Breaking Into St. Louis Police Officer’s Home

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/black-lives-matter-activist-shot-dead-breaking-st-louis-police-officers-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

Look at the kikery in the title

Oops

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/black-lives-matter-activist-shot-dead-breaking-st-louis-police-officers-home/

Hillary will take away your ability to protect your family. She will increase the gibs to Shaniqua and Dante, as a bribe using tax monies.

And she will get 4 Supreme Court Justice picks.

Bend over.

Maybe he was just looking for pokemon

Serves him right.

I don't get it

KOFFING IS BASED

Police brutality is fucking disgusting. Why did he have to kill him? Fucking pigs.

Race war?

g8 b8 m8
Gas

Here's what happened on facebook

>ayy yo ma niggas, fuk them cops ayo
>eyyy yo im a cop, watch yo mouf boy
>ayy nigga youse a coon mo fucker ya'll work for whitey
>eyy dont disrespect me mo fucker i beat yo ass next time a see yo at church
>ayy nigga how bouts i come to yo house rite now nigga i nose wer yo lives nigga
>aight nigga u come try me nigga im waiting for yo ass

What are you so smug about fucking bitch? FUCK YOU!

Breaks into cops home
>THE COP ASSAULTED ME, POLICE BRUTALITY BLACK LIES MATTER BLACK LIES MATTER
*gets shot*
>he was a good kid he dindu nuffin, cops are out to get us..

What's next, will they be throwing themselves in front of moving police vans to feign victimhood and argue police brutality?

Their whole narrative is just crumbling and falling apart and it's hillaryous to see.

Obama will blame the cop.

Pokemon GO put a gas pokemon in auschwits.

It's the poison gas pokemon.

Oh..

OH wow

This is so fucking disgusting . the media is trying to make a race war . But why ?

More than likely.. It's still amazing why blacks can't figure out why they encounter police officers so much.

Is there an opposite version of this bingo card? I keep seeing it posted on social media

KOFFING DID NOTHING WRONG

NOT ALL KOFFING

no the entire narrative has been that white people are bad, this is just reporting on dindu behaviour that they've been otherwise concealing, and still trying to keep the lid on.

Is it just me or did a race war go from a stupid pol-meme to a legitimate possibility over the last 5 days?

Sometimes the things that make us laugh are truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

i see

But none of those are arguments that the alt-right actually uses.

Wouldn't it just be filled with different versions of ''no personal responsability'?

Why did you have to remind me of that cringe-inducing rape where the guy prepped the rapist before he fucked his wife

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>Is it just me or did a race war go from a stupid pol-meme to a legitimate possibility over the last 5 days?

Nah, more than likely what will happen is the black lies matter will fizzle out because it's being shown more and more how illegitimate it is, and blacks will understand that they need to sort out their own communities and behaviour, and that the jig with the welfare, the guilt trip for free stuff and special treatment bs is up and shut up and get back to work like everyone else.

hopefully.

>Gebhard threw a 50-pound concrete planter through the window and entered the Lakeshire residence

You aint seen nothin yet kid

They don't even know what racism is. "Personal Responsibility"

what the actual living fuck ? now its racist to put a pokemon on a holocaust memorial ? They probably placed it there so people would visit the place . How can people be so fucking brainwashed.

>Niggers realizing anything that requires non compulsive behavior

They didn't place it there, it's pretty much random what shows up where as far as I know.

How can you possibly come to the conclusion that breaking into a cop's house is not a horrible idea which could backfire in a devastating fashion?

you dont know niggers. in 20 years the USA will have its official motto changed to BLM and a trans president will make every day BLM day in schools.

wtf i hate pokemans now. fuck gas n shit.

>They probably placed it there so people would visit the place
It was literally a coincidence, and not even a (((coincidence))). Do you think they manually placed millions of Pokemons? They must have gotten lists of places where people meet through Google or yelp or something like that and randomly placed the Pokemons there.

>why did he have to kill him
>why did i have to let the muslims in
>im germany i should have been dissolved after world war 2 and razed to the ground

it's the poison gas pokemon which makes it toppest of top keks

Some of these arguments seem sensible?

FFS its fucking random.

Literally fuck off. You enslaved black people, brought them to your country, they rioted and fought for their rights and all you ever do is kill them.

If only it was a Pokemon who was nice enough to DeLouse it's prisoners. But no wait of course everyone knows the cheapest and most cost effective way of killing people is to ship them cross country to camps, so you can trick them into showers, and use horrible gas to kill them, then run ovens non stop cremating them. Because surely shooting them upon discovery would just be too easy...

She is as happy about it as i am.

>Let's wait for the investigation
Well golly gee it looks like I'm a racist now.

You personally massacred the Jews, Nazi.

Why do people doubt the collective wisdom of Sup Forums?
I'm not even joking but everyday someone doubts that what we are saying isn't the truth. Why?
Can you see it for yourselves?

This thread is racist. He wuz a good boy who dindu nuffin! He wuz just trying to tell him to buy his mixtape. He wuz about to turn his life around.

P
R
E
P

T
H
E

B
U
L
L

This.

America crying about its black population FINALLY rising up after centuries of violent oppression is like complaining that the dog you beat daily bit you one day.

Personal responsibility is racist folks, you heard it here first

And is germany racist now? No. America still is though even after enslaving them.

>let me insult the historical actions of another nation while posting under a German flag
You don't seem particularly bright.

No, white people fought for their rights, just like they expect whitey to do now. We even gave them their own god damned country and they just shat it up and enslaved the locals.

I don't want to hear talk of racism from a Nazi.

Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop
Oh, no, that's how Black Lives Matters roll
Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop
Oh, no, that's how Black Lives Matters roll

Niggaz wanna try, niggaz wanna lie
Then niggaz wonder why, niggaz wanna die
All I know is pain
All I feel is rain
How can I maintain, with madd shit on my brain
I resort to violence, my niggaz move in silence
Like you don't know what are style is
BLM niggaz the wildest
My niggaz is wit' it

Any tasty tweets about this yet?

It's like saying christianity is the same as Islam because they have a violent past. While christians moved on after the new testament islam is still sticking to their violent ways, in this example you're the muslim my friend :^)

>Described as 'the nicest kid you could ever meet' and a 'sweetheart'

HE

>Black Fought off
>Abraham Lincoln
The only reason Americans ever doing wrong are not deport them after the civil war.

>enslaved black people
bought them off other blacks

How do you know that? You're just assuming ridiculous things, blaming people for things that they had nothing to do with because of a flag.

You are too retarded to even realize when someone is doing the same thing you are doing, blaming you for the sins of some people you might not even be related to.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

His mom was on tv earlier saying what a good boy he is. I feel inclined to believe her. He even sang in his church choir growing up.

>No "WHAT!?"

Yes, it was me! All me!

>playing your hip trendy new video game at the Hellacost Memorial Museum

I feel like this sort of degeneracy deprives you of the right to be outraged at others

The media is legitimitely trying to get one started. They fear trump that much. I life in an apartment and there are 2 black guys who live below me, they used to be really nice and curteous, i'd never hear them or anything and they'd always say hey. for the last few days though they've refused to make eye contact with me and last night at 2:30 am (no joke) they started blasting loud rap music. i had to be at work at 8 today so i was livid. it went on for 2 hours, i'd taken my sleeping pill so couldn't get out of bed without being dizzy as fuck so i just had to lay there until it finally went off around 5. i'm convinced they did it because they hate me now because of what the media has created. i'm now planning to move because i don't feel comfortable here anymore (its probably 50% black in this complex but never had a ghetto vibe until now)

>You enslaved black people
Nope. They were already enslaved and sold to the merchants on the beaches. Unless you think white guys are going into the jungles full of malaria, yellow fever and violent natives when there's already a bunch of people offering slaves.
>brought them to your country
Yes, the merchants did do this.
>they rioted and fought for their rights
They were given their freedom by white men killing each other.
>all you ever do is kill them.
Nope. The murder rate for blacks is 9 to 10x higher than whites. Young black men can get more kills than everyone else combined.

Also:
>You
No hanz. THEY. The slave traders/drivers. I don't blame you for nazis or russians for communism. Most americans don't even have ancestors who owned slaves and many of us didn't have any relatives here until the early 1900s. Believe it or not though, obama's ancestors actually owned slaves. And probably on both sides.

You fucking nazi scum. Let me guess, you also don't share your girlfriend with the poor oppressed minorities

He ain't diddunt done nuffain' wron'!

>Koffing uses GAS
>Oy Vey, Muh 6 Gorrillion

>YOU

WE didn't do shit you fucking nigger obsessed cuck

What's the deal with people caring about if their ancestors owned slaves or if my ancestors were slaves? Honestly what do they want me to do about it now, go up to those people and tell them, "Hey your great great great great grandpa owned great great great great grandpa. Fuck you and give me money?"

>wanting people to visit the Hoaxacaust museum

DINDU

You could say the cop, "Planter," the evidence.

Koffins for Jews.

IT's a chink so no one will care.

Watch the last Alex Jones Show

NUFFIN

The leftist mindset is full of nonsense but even their arguments can't stand the test of scrutiny. They act as though whites are INDIVIDUALLY responsible for slavery and there's a COLLECTIVE guilt. If you point out that obummer is from slave owning blood, their argument gets all fucked up. Because now you can hit them with "his dad isn't black american and he has no slave ancestors" "his mom's ancestors owned slaves" "why doesn't he apologize for what his ancestors did?" "his dad's ancestors were the slave traders, that's why his middle name is hussein" and other such shit.

>Honestly what do they want me to do about it now
There's nothing you could do. As long as the black american identity remains intact, the complaints won't end. Even if white men fucked every single black women to make 40% black babies(because they're only 80% black now thanks to slave owners), they'd STILL retain their black "we wuz kangz and shiiett" identity.

baka only white people would bring police work home.

Leave immediately or you will be dead within the next month, guaranteed.

None of us will ever find out about your death. We won't notice your sudden absence; how would we? You are only ever here anonymously.

Hundreds of Whites, including Sup Forumsacks, have already died in this same manner over the past year; forgotten by all but their closest friends and family, ignored by everyone else.

The story of their brutal murder was limited to the final screams of pain and horror that no one heard.

Do you want to add yourself to the list?

LOL nice

BLM is literally the Palestine problem of murrica
>both supported by braindead leftists and Muslims
>both are funded by evil kike Soros
>both hate western civilization
>both are supported by american kikes like Jewish voice for peace
>Both use terrorism against cops and civs
>Both are savages

Sue your grand-grand-grand pa's former slaves' descendants for abusive breach of contract

>Israel hates Soros
Never trust anyone not even yourself.jpg

That St. Louis police officer would not have been in the news if he had been the one who died.

Maybe those niggers will finally learn their place.