>7-0

whoa, they really are the "BIG" 10!

just further proves Alabama shouldn't be in the playoffs

>1-3

big 10 confirmed strongest conference

Apologize right now.

tfw michigan either fucks this up or the conference goes 8-0 in bowl games

We win no matter what.

It's a win win situation for buckeye fans. Either Michigan wins and the big 10 goes 8-0 or Michigan loses and that's always good.
t. Buckeye

I'd be happier if they went 1-6. Fuck every school that isn't mine

Im actually impressed.

this. conference faggots are fucking cancer.

this. fuck michigan

t. wisconsin fan

>B1G faggots get rekt in bowl games for a decade
>hurr rooting for a conference is for faggots
>B1G finally has a good bowl season
>YEAHHH BABY BEST OF THE BEST B1G BABY

See you in the playoff! Oh wait lol

God luck Alabama
>not really I hope trashaloosa gets embarrassed so the cfp committee knows what a gigantic mistake they made not choosing a big ten team for the playoff

Michigan will fuck this up. They always do.

That's fine. Harbaugh is all mighishit fans have left. I look forward to turning michigan into the new Minnesota

post yfw purdue and Iowa can more reliably win an owl than Michigan can

>michigan being the new 7-1
I'm ready for it

>Conference gets rekt
>Lose credibility
>Makes it harder to make playoffs
Wisconsin would have got in if the B1G West was considered on the level of the SEC West

Anyway it's not like they went 5-3 playing a bunch of quasi home games like the SEC usually does. Almost every game was a glorified road game and in Wisconsins case an actual one and they haven't lost once. It's actually impressive.

You are so fucking mad and its genuinely hilarious.

We all know that Michigan is gonna blow it and lose. Part of me is bummed because an 8-0 B1G is the ultimate fuck you to the committee. On the other hand, Michigan blowing it is hilarious. It’s gonna happen. The shit talking all off season for it will be fun.

Psu bro here, win win scenario is fun for all of us. Michigan wins and 8-0 or loses and basically shows the uselessness of the team and Harbaugh abandons ship. Win Win

Spartan here
Best timeline

Mishitgan fan here, I'm killing myself.

as much as I hate the school up north, I have and always will put the big ten schools above all others.

tomorrow I am a Michigan fan for 4 hours only and I hope they get a W

best of luck

t. 4th generation ohiostate fag

You know you're gonna get shit on for this right? I won't because I'm a good guy

Ya got balls, I'm grateful for the generosity because I'd NEVER say that about Ohio.

>the mighty SEC has only won one bowl game

Do the SEC rubes really love cheering for Alabama that much?

Madisonfag here. I will never root for OSU, no matter the context. Your entire state can sink into a pit. Fuck you.

It's pretty clear by now that the BIG10 and PAC12 champs both belonged in the playoff considering how well both conferences are doin in bowl games.

It's all the SEC has

>PAC12
I go to EWU, and my school competed with 3 of their top teams over the past few years, so I disagree. Disregard our elite receivers that we had at the time.