Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8irb3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Texans
pbs.org/newshour/health/cdc-obesity-data-reveals-wide-gap-white-black-americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UGA - 38
OU - 17

Wisco future looking bright

The B1G is going to have five of the preseason top 10 slots and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

>Michigan being the new 7-1
or
>B1G W1N 8-0
Which do you want?

Serious question. Wisconsin is consistently a top 15 to top 10 team, and runs a pro style offense. How do they not attract any of the nations top highschool quarterbacks?

I'd prefer B1G W I N but being from Wisconsin seeing anything from Michigan get cucked is always satisfying so it's a win win for me either way.

if you're a 5-star recruit coming out of high school, do you go to fucking wisconsin, or any b1g team. or do you go to the SEC/PAC-12/ACC and slay all the hot girls and party your face off without having to worry about the freezing cold?

Because why the fuck would anyone want to move to Wisconsin for four years.

Because in their conference alone, they're competing with Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State.

Beyond that, Florida/Texas/California bitchboys can't tolerate Wisconsin weather.

considering Madison is consistently ranked among the top party schools in the nation, I'm not sure how that plays into it

Tough choice, but I'm feeling in a good mood this bowl season so B1G W1N. Michigan better not blow this or I will shitpost about them to oblivion.

But Wisconsin is a better party school than any of those and almost all white unlike in the south so the girls are better. The real problem is Wisconsin has much higher academic standards than any other good football school besides Stanford

If you would rather live in fucking alabama (or any SEC state for that matter) than Wisconsin you have serious judgement issues

I feel like it's a catch 22. Wisco is seen as a run heavy team that breeds nfl RBs, but they're mainly a run heavy team because they never have a legit QB

Either one will be fun to shitpost about.

As someone who has lived their entire life in Wisconsin this is probably the most accurate. Most states don't get anywhere near as cold as it does here. A good seven months of the year it's colder than fuck then one month during the summer it gets blazing hot and everything is just road construction for those three months. That leaves two months out of the entire year where it's decent but still probably not great for people who aren't used to the temperature dropping below freezing in October and staying that way until April and sometimes as late as June even.

Go dawgs!

>why would anyone move to Ohio
>why would anyone move to Michigan
>why would anyone move to Alabama
>why would anyone move to Indiana
>why would anyone move to Louisiana
If location was that important, Rutgers would be busting with 5 star recruits every season.

all top50 football/bball programs are generally party schools, but you're worshiped as a demigod in some SEC/ACC schools more than other ones. and the girls at say arizona, florida, miami, usc, are just something wisconsin can't compete with

>turnover chain
Why do southerns get hype for such shitty memes?
streamable.com/8irb3

Perception is reality, and the perception to any coastie, black, person from the south, whatever is that going to Wisconsin is no bueno

Its utterly ridiculous to think that Wisconsin girls don't look better. The state is almost all German/northern European, they simply have better genes than inbred southerners or diverse westerners

Auburn - 41
UCF - 10

Respond to this post if your team won their bowl game

they don't look better than southern girls. and a lot of recruits are the from the south and can't handle the cold

as the other user said, it's cold as shit up there for more than half the year

eyy mate

>having to have fucking delaware state to make a bowl game

you really should not be gloating

Wisconsin is an elite party school, and an actual good academic school unlike other good party schools.

Wisconsin just has a better party culture than most of the rest of the country

But Alabama is viewed as an easy meal ticket to the NFL and regardless they never have good quarterbacks either. Also Alabama basically has the highest per capita NFL players and only have to share it with one other school and are surrounded by other talent rich states. Wisconsin has nothing in the region to siphon off talent except what they mke themselves

>and an actual good academic school
that's the issue. Most high profile recruits aint come to play school

I think you got your scores switched

Monday night we shall see.

You didn’t win your bowl game...so why are you responding to the post?

>all those bored states with nothing to do but drink

>Talking shit when you couldn't beat Alex fucking Hornibrook

lmaoing @ u

>they don't look better than southern girls
Maybe if you are in to fat chicks

The southern girls being hot thing is an entirely baseless myth.I have no doubt that the girls at Wisconsin are no less good looking than any SEC despite their higher academic requirements

come back to me when you guys have a winning record

True, that is the largest issue. Most of the best recruits cannot be admitted at Wisconsin because they do not lower their standards for athletes like Michigan, and they don't have just base low standards for non-athletes like SEC schools

>Turnover chain my fucking ass!

Wisconsin has a much better track record of getting kids to the NFL relative to their recruit hype. Alabama routinely turns hype recruits into NFL busts while Wisconsin turns walkons into JJ Watt

Best feeling.

So glad Jimbo left. FSU won't be relevant for at least the next 5 years. They were clogging up the top 10 anyway with their mediocrity.

What is there to do in any state that makes drinking not worth it? Thats just a dumb thing to say, drinking simply makes things better regardless of how much or little there is to do around

Your team will learn what a defense is in this bowl game. Predicting they score 10 points is being generous honestly.

The thing is, most of the hot girls at Wisconsin aren't from Wisconsin. They have a ton of students from rich parts of Illinios and California. So while Wisco girls as a whole might be uglier, the UW students are pretty fuckin hot

Lmao

No offense to Wisconsin, your program is consistently good, but your division sucks ass and you are basically guaranteed a trip to Indianapolis simply by showing up and not losing to Iowa.

Ha, only Coach Dad would censor himself

I mean thats the only reason FSU and Clemson got to the championship in recent years and no one gives them shit for it

Check'd

Wisconsin is the only school that ranked in the top ten for both men and women
Not to mention they are the nation’s second-best party school (soon to be first if we drop our drinking age), plus some of the best alcohol in the nation
Pretty safe city plus it’s a manageable drive to Chicago or Minneapolis
Top-tier University
Top-tier primary education
We have consistently good college teams (except for women’s basketball and baseball, a sport we don’t have)
Our pro teams are looking up (Packers are always good, Brewers are turning it around, Bucks have to soon-to-be GOAT)
Friendly natives

The only thing that’s keeping us back is the fucking -20° weather we get in the winter

>The thing is, most of the hot girls at Wisconsin aren't from Wisconsin
This isn't even true though, there are plenty of hot girls from Wiscosnin (and Minensota too) those Nordic and german genes make for the best girls. When you go to SEC land barely 50% of the population is white, and most of the white population is old blood, inbred english people

NOT Mich tho
Fuck Mich

>The only thing that’s keeping us back is the fucking -20° weather we get in the winter

I've lived in Wisconsin my whole life, and this past week has made me reconsider every second of it, so I can understand that. It was -27 when I drove to work last week with a -35 wind chill. To be honest, if I was a recruit I would have to be stupid to not factor that into my decision

>Wisconsin
>Nordic
More like Polish.
But yes, """whites""" from SEC states are the qunitessential Amerimongrels, literally quadroons and octaroons LARPing as whites.

As a Wisconsin alum, you clearly did not spend time at Madison. We have great parties and awesome campus vibe, and sure we have our hotties, but we also have relatively stringent academic standards and we are in the frozen tundra portion of the United States, so yeah, we're lacking a bit in the volume of hot chicks you'd find at any Alabama, Oklahoma or USC.

Additionally, Wisconsin has just recently rediscovered its love for pro style after Gary Andersen tried to implement a spread-option abomination here for three years. I mean, seriously, an option offense at lineman u? What was that moron thinking. No wonder he kept asking the admissions department to lower standards or make ridiculous exceptions for recruits, he obviously was looking for some players that didn't dwarf him in intelligence.

Gosh, this has been one entertaining /cfb/ thread so far. It's Wisconsin vs the world

Go to the west side of the state. We’re all German or Norwegian

>Polish
You are thinking Chicago. The southern reaches of Wisconsin have a little polish from secondary immigration from Illinois, more than many other states, but they are a tiny minority of the population which is mostly Scandinavian, German and Irish (with some Finnish near the UP)

Do you live in Superior or something?
Its been about 0 down here but fucking -25?

I'd say the four major regions that settled in Wisconsin are Germany, Norway, Poland, And Czech. Czech might seem kinda weird but if you go to the norther part of the state almost everyone up there is either polish or Czech.

>it's a /cfb/ argues which region of the country has the hottest girls they will never even get a hug from episode

>You are thinking Chicago.
No, I'm thinking Milwaukee. Chicago is actually less Polish than Milwaukee.

Going into the final bowls, here is a late update on the Bowlmania Pick’em leaderboard

this is what alcoholic say to make themselves feel better. Yes I like to drink but I dont have to drink lots to have a good time.

but clemson actually plays OOC games against SEC competition.

Most Czechs are in Nebraska for whatever reason.

>t. Wisconsin chamber of commerce board member
That was some grade-A corporatespeak shilling right there

Wisconsin girls are god-tier until about 22 when the drinking catches up to them and they hit the wall like a freight train.

if Wisconsin had better weather it would be the GOAT state. But then a bunch of fucking normies would come and ruin it so it's worth it

It’s cold here

>Friendly natives
Stopped reading there. Are you really talking about Wisconsin?

I actually live in Wausau, so not as far north as north goes. Last week was brutal

Even in Milwaukee its just a fraction of the German population, and that chart doesn't consider the suburbs which tilt things further in the German/Irish/Scandinavian direction (though the Scandinavian population is much stronger as you get further north and closer to Minnesota)

Chicago has the largest Polish population in America

>listing Bucks and Brewers as good teams
>one team has seen its last championship in the early 1970s and the other one hasn't won anything ever
>no hockey team (for fuck's sake I thought you were a northern state?)

I think most women in general are in their prime until 22, state not important

>this is what alcoholic say to make themselves feel better. Yes I like to drink but I dont have to drink lots to have a good time.
Ok, but drinking a little makes things better than abstaining, regardless of whether your state has more or less "things to do" whatever the fuck that means like you are going to broadway plays or the opera every week

Terrible weather is a gatekeeper for keeping the shit out

we beat you by 32 LMAO
and yeah we lost our bowl but at least we played a real team and know how to read

Per capita Milwaukee has more Poles than Chicago.
>Although the German presence in Milwaukee after the Civil War remained strong, other groups made their way to the city. Foremost among these were Polish immigrants. The Poles had many reasons for leaving their homeland, mainly poverty and political oppression. Because Milwaukee offered the Polish immigrants an abundance of low-paying entry level jobs, it became one of the largest Polish settlements in the USA.

yeah there' was a large group of them that migrated in the early 20th century to wisconsin from North Dakota for farm work. Outside of that the only other place I know is Nebraska.

what do northerners do in the time they aren't wasting away in some dive bar?

Yeah but sconnie girls blow up like no other.

Texas too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Texans

>Per capita Milwaukee has more Poles than Chicago.
Not of the white population. But yeah, there is definitely a polish community on the south side of Milwaukee. My mom grew up in Cudahy so I am familiar with it.

Also you should be sure you are looking at metro area stats rather than looking at arbitrary municipal boundaries

>Yeah but sconnie girls blow up like no other
ha, you ever been to the south, its much worse

explains why people from Texas and Wisconsin seem to get along so well. Even when we're making fun of each others shit teams they still seem to get along outside of that.

>Also you should be sure you are looking at metro area stats
Metro area is even more Polish.

congrats on discovering the existence of black people in the south

>mfw /fit/ minnesotan

wtf, Michigan?

>what are black people

you would blame the blacks wouldnt you, shook ass white fag

>le white people in the south aren't fat as fuck maymay

Did you go to UMinnesota? They sent me a free application but I wasn't dealing with that cold (from Arizona).

and?
nice source fag

Go to ASU for hot sluts

pbs.org/newshour/health/cdc-obesity-data-reveals-wide-gap-white-black-americans