Brit/pol/ - [CONTENT REMOVED BY UK HOME OFFICE INTERNET EXTREMISM TASK FORCE] Edition

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>THERESA MAY TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER AFTER ANDREA LEADSOM BACKS OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/11/theresa-may-launches-conservative-leadership-bid-as-andrea-leads/

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>NIGEL FARAGE: MAY'S SO COLD SHE MIGHT BE ALABASTER
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3682601/NIGEL-FARAGE-Theresa-s-cold-alabaster.html

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paranoid polster out of force

Sup Forums irrevocably BTFO.

Everyone calm down

Really sorry for you brits, know that Indian stands by you

t. pajeet

Who else has embraced the Supreme Leader?

I'M POSTING IT AGAIN.

HAHAHAHAHA

Leadsom has been either blackmailed or bribed to drop out to give the race to May so she can dilute down our Leave negotiations and give the EU all the power it wants over us.

They won't let us LEAVE.

Don't.
May will make a good Prime Minister.

One of those women is not like the others

SHE WANTS TO BAN MY WAIFU

Theresa may couldn't reduce immigration because she takes orders from cameron and gidion

Cheers Pajeet.

>image
Fuck off phoneposter.

The elites are trying to overturn the will of the people by stealing the result of the Brexit vote and you want us to cal down?

Perhaps you didn't want to leave in the first place? Maybe this is why you are calm.

>wants to implement sharia
yes, yes, ahmed.

>sturgeon

are the SNP politicians getting sick of her stunts yet?

that photo with those "consuls" was an embarassment

BAN ANIME

It's been great knowing you lads, no more Sup Forums for us.

Hillary is a reptilian?

THERESA FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>People like this actually exist

We're getting the EEA option which is by far the best possible option.

Reposting this because of how ebin it is:

Alice Gross, the 14-year-old whose sexual assault and killing in August 2014 at the hands of a Latvian man was used by pro-Brexit campaigners to argue against free movement, wrote a thoughtful essay in defence of the EU just months before her death, her parents have revealed.

Gross wrote compassionately about the cultural benefits of European migration and, with an unsettling prescience, the flaws of blocking foreign criminals from entering the country.

“Personally, I believe that the United Kingdom should remain a member of the EU as it allows our country to be considered a communal and friendly country,” she wrote.

In an interview with the Guardian, Alice’s mother Rosalind Hodgkiss said the essay was “horribly ironic”.

With the knowledge of how Alice met her end, reading her essay is eerie. Discussing Ukip’s call for foreign criminals to be barred from crossing the border into the UK, she wrote in late May 2014: “They believe that this will keep Britain safe from crime by eliminating the number of criminals living in its premises. However, I believe that this takes away the concept of equality amongst the community by implying that criminals don’t deserve the same rights everyone else has. It also depicts Britain to believe foreign criminals are different and dangerous compared to the British criminals, reintroducing the idea of racism.”

W-Wait what?

Hello Sup Forums. Just because I'm currently busy being made PM, that doesn't mean I have forgotten about what we found in your browsing history.

You've been a very naughty boy for playing with your willy so much haven't you? Now get on your hands and knees and reply with "Yes Mistress Theresa!"

No.

sturgeon literally gives me heebyjeebys

Has literally never said she wants to implement Sharia

>wants to implement sharia
No she doesn't.

You spend too much time listening to silly retards on Sup Forums

Voted FOR Gay marriage, tried to create a police snooper state. Campaigned aggressively against Brexit.

With is Keek?! The autism is real folks... I wonder if there is a way to convert autism into meme magic at a greater rate. Autism could be 4chans renewable resource.

UKIP are fucked without farage and nuttall, if we actually do have an early election I fear for them

It's the finest of tastes

to this day i still don't know why i activated that thing

Why not? I thought "muh norwegian" was the rallying cry of Brexiteers.

Leftism does nothing but teach you to love people you never met, and to feel guilty of things you had no part in

>calm down

Said every cuck in history.

Corbychev revolution and execustion of May when?
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

No, it was not you stupid remain retard. Norway style deals mean nothing has changed.

No we are not you retard. The negotiations haven't even started and you Remain shills are lying already.

The NWO will get whatever it wants and May will rubber stamp it, which is why Leadsom has been removed.

Sturgeon is the least awful one there. She's a retarded bitch, but she's not a total psychopath like the others, and she has less power.

also may wins best dressed
real twin peaks core

sincerely, /fa/

>Campaigned aggressively

One of the main talking points has been her lack of enthusiasm for Remain campaigning. Shill harder Nigel

DR ANGRIFF LEADSOMS WAR EIN BEFEHL

There is basically a 0% of an early election

This Keeek thing is the reason why andrea failed us. Kek was angry that his name was wrongly pronounced!!

Three of those 'women' are poofters in drag, like Mangaret Thatcher.

I'm not sure if you are trolling...

Tbf she was only 14, it's the parents that make me fucking sick. They indoctrinated her with that rubbish and even after it got their own daughter murdered they're STILL spewing it. Next time it'll be someone else's daughter and they'll STILL spew it. Absolutely 6 gorillion% mad desu

POO
O
O

i mean literally, viscerally, her face makes my skin crawl

i'm sure she's alright i like most scots

They say most girls hang out in /fa/

Is UKIP the most successful party in history?

>had two MPs at their peak
>still managed to achieve their sole purpose for existing in the first place

>muh NWO
18+

pic related

>The NWO will get whatever it wants and May will rubber stamp it, which is why Leadsom has been removed

Take off your tinfoil hat.

Teresa Many has never said she wants to implement Sharia.

Find me something that says she did.

Maybe listen with your ears rather than with your mouth in future then, you blithering retard

She lied and twisted the facts abut Brexit and is a NWO shill which is why the BBC, and all the British MSM have been trying so hard to promote her.

She is the BBC's favourite, which tells you all you need to know. Shill harder, Achmed.

Post proof pls poo in loo

>Free movement is still there
Which is why it is trash.

Post suggestions who who will be booted out / brought in to May's cabinet

>NWO

18+

okay
It was just a Sup Forums infographic

POO IN LOO

Ha ha ha - are you for real?

why did she forsake us

Twat, we haven't strated negotiations, there is NO framework as to what Britain's relationship witht he EU will look like as an independent nation

:3

She probably did internal party polling and realised she could not win.

>Ha ha ha

>I would rather tank my country than deal with some Polish plumbers

This is why we are meant to be a representative democracy and not a direct one.

Ad hominem from Achmed, like I said go to pray to the goat fucker.

Who else here /would be cool with free movement in europe if benefit locks are put on immigrants and we completely cut non europe immigration to the tens of thousands/?

Really it teaches you to love people you never meet - 'imagined communities' and that.

But nationalism much deeper than that.

She cannot take a week of media harassment

Good source, you can stop spreading bullshit now. Keep that to your streets.

Well you leftists threw that under the bus decades ago. Referendums are part of the system now.

So stick to the Center.

Good goy, keep shilling for your masters.

>It was just a Sup Forums infographic
Yes the one made by a tripfag from cripplechan who pushed for remain.

He still comes here quoting Peter Hitchens 24/7

The infographic is wrong, full of misquotes and out of context stuff.

lot of reddit scum in today, reminder that if you accept xenos you can fuck right off

Yes there is, the EEA option. We know how it works and it is the most streamlined and beneficial way to access the single market without being a full member.

After all the partying last night I finally take a look at Sup Forums and find out May is the next British PM. Fuck!

I don't even feeling like TSUUUUUUUUUUing anymore.

that'd probably be /cgl/ actually

Thank god someone is living in the real world

If you expected Brexit to get us all the changes we wanted all at once you are a fool.

Me to be fair. The biggest issue is all these 'so-called' Asylum seekers being allowed to come in and breed like rabbits, compared to your sterotypical Pole who usually comes in and actually, ya know, work.

At least you won.

SHE WARNED US

WHY DIDNT WE LISTEN

I never expected everything, I just want an end to the right to free movement.

>I'm a leftist

kek

KEK

Also the obsession with referenda is fucking retarded and is one of the biggest follies any UK Govt has made (i.e. making them commonplace).

wew, thanks lads.

did brexit flop?

heard due to special arrangements like free movement that it's like UK effectively never left.

also it sounds like you're going to elect a total piece of shit

From what I gathered reading Article 50 the exit proposal and the underlying terms and agreements of that exit must first be negotiated under Article 238.

Under 238 any proposal can be blocked by a blocking minority.

Am I right in the understanding that an Article 50 withdrawal — because it must be debated and agreed upon under Article 238 — can be blocked, meaning that leaving the EU via Article 50 isn't a cut-and-dry guarantee?

You are a leftist, of that I am sure.

>Lets give away national sovereignty in the name of "globalism"
Leftism 101.

Yes but I don't think most people voted for that. I think people want an end to free movement (for eastern europeans)

Merkel only has about a year left.

Nothing is agreed faggit! Theer are NO options as of now, everything is up for negotiation and depending on how hard or soft we negotiate we will either get screwed or get our independence.

May was an aggressive REMAIN campaigner and has NO heart in leaving. She will NEVER countenance an aggressive assault against the EU super state's hold over a creditor nation as vakuable as Britain.

The Overjews who control the EU will NEVER allow us to leave and May will do EXACTLY as they wish.

She is a worse shill than you.

I'm pretty certain that the type of migrant you want to stop is the type that free movement had no bearing over.

EU migrants are an incredibly useful source of workers for us, and the reciprocal benefits are just as great.

I feel like a cunt but this is just beautiful. You have to wonder if she had a change of opinion in her final moments.