Just turned 28 pol

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The person who made this infographic must be some 30 something vagina who recently hit the wall.

The truth is men become more attractive in their late 20s. Guys will bang girls in their early twenties.

Does choosing anime count as "single forever"?

If you don't own a business or have a decent career by 30 (and have other perks like being fit), you won't be banging any twenty something women soon.

No, it's obviously a pro white genocide meme meant to further subvert masculinity in near to mid 30s white men.
The normie answer is step dad because lol gotta get laid and fuk uggos
So that's obviously what it pushes the reader towards
Which supports coal burners (most prolific single moms)
Which supports multiculturalism
Which supports globalism
It's a thinly vieled
>lol u arent a looooooser are u user lmao
Fuck Jews

It depends what you did during your 20s. If you started a business/did a postgraduate program during that time you're really not going to hit that wall anytime soon. This image applies to average people who coast by in life

Its true 100%

No.

Being with someone is just a state of mind, if you can recreate that state of mind with 2D then you do not need a woman to be there anyway.

yup

Wizard here. Anime is the only correct choice. 2D is love. 2D is loyalty.

I hope so.

wtf no.
In what fucking country do you live where all good looking girls have married by 27?

In germany thats the point when they finish university. Most want to settle down and have kids by ~30-34.
So at your age you should START looking for a girl to settle down with.

>no 2d options

Well I sure as shit ain't raising no nigger baby while the father does 15 years for armed robbery.

>27 years old
>went for the CSE meme
>95k a year
>started lifting at 23
>best shape of my life
>met a qt 20 year old this year
>she supports Trump and always wanted to be a homemaker
>only had sex with one other guy
Everything is okay lads, just try harder.

Only true for minorities. White people don't have children

28 here.
Started dating 8/10 cute hardworking girl last year.
She's helpful around the house, into same hobbies as me, parties with me and my friends. Pays her own bills.

Shit's refreshing actually.

Some men can accumulate wealth as they get older and therefore get younger women to have children with if that's what they want.

Being poor and old, well yeah that would limit your options.

Probably the best you can hope for at this point OP

I'm a virgin turning 26. OP pic fucking terrifies me. I don't think I could deal with marrying a non virgin. I'm not even unattractive.

Will probably kill myself at some point.

>not dating 20-23 year olds

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

If you kill yourself, you win.

>only had sex with 1 other guy
My friend! I have a fantastic bridge I would like to sell you in Brooklyn!

I'm 28 and have no contact with women at all and no social circle and I never make any effort. I always thought it would be something that just happened naturally from purely existing. I guess I was wrong.

Oh well, life is too short for me to worry about these things anymore, just enjoying the stress free zero responsiblity ride now.

>only had sex with one other guy

Hahah you fucking wish.

if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
never make a 3D pig your wife
so from my personal point of view
make a 2D your waifu

a 3D pig makes her husband feel small
and very often cucks him with Jamal
as soon as he marries her, and then she starts
planning the divorce to harvest his parts

but if you make a 2D woman your wife
you'll be happy for the rest of your life
a 2D waifu is lovely all the time
she'll always give you peace of mind

My father married my mother at 33. He is a doctor though.

>Sanae-san
Top choice in waifus user.

I've gotten to a point where I can't tell if these posts are serious or not.

Yes, for women.

Becoming gay is always an option

nope.There are plenty of attractive single nonmoms out there.

My cousin started working out at 28 and looks pretty good. She has had a few bf but they've all been losers.

Got to be a non loser to get with her

>Implying you can't stay single until 30 and have older man charm to 18 year olds sans children.

It's pasta. Mexican intellectuals can't into pottery. Step it up m8, crikey

>I always thought it would be something that just happened naturally from purely existing
>Believes putting in zero effort will yield results somehow

Another dumb aussie cunt.

As a man you become more mature and attractive to women as you get older.

It's easier to fuck 18 year olds when you are 28 than when you are younger.

>implying you ever date women your age or higher
LOL
a 27 year old should be dating 22-23 year olds.

Where's her butt?

she fucked the whole football team in highschool and is going to be fucking jamal while you are at working paying for her sit around at your house

>and have kids by ~30-34
That explains all the autisticly retarded Germans.

Ugly or plain girls it is, I ain't gonna be no step day for slutty Stacy and her 3 nigglets.

Cheer up m8, I was just being a cheeky cunt.

Pretty accurate for women.

If you're a rich guy and not autistic you'll be fine.

This.

Work is satisfying and the pay is good. Plenty of hobbies and interests to pursue. Brother has a young family to support and enjoy. Pretty good.

This is it.

I really think if a guy focused on his career and finances during his early 20s he'll have his pick of the 30 year olds and easily get a 25 year old. I know a few single mothers and they've all settled for the awkard "rad" manlet.

Woman panic at 26 and also a lot start to lose the attention they had in their early 20s. Just go to the gym and dress good.

Work for my dad. My mum has basically run their entire marriage for 30+ years.

My dad is basically a sperm donor and fixture in the house.

I'm going to assume this upbringing probably caused my current issues.

My brother is older than me and in the same situation, but our younger sister is married and doing the same thing to her husband that my mum does to my dad.

I never knew such redpilled knowledge.

Can I join your alt-right group, senpai?

you can also take dicks in your butt

inb4 OP is already a fag

>Doubt

Still, its the best you can hope for. So long as she keeps the charade up to build a healthy family its probably the best you can hope for.

>tfw autistic
>my parents had me at 30

Is this a meme or true?

It was literally true for me, yes.

they used it to enlarge her boobs

It counts at "not polluting the gene pool".

You're doing great, keep it up.

>Swede
The deck was stacked against you from the start.

Sup Forums Has convinced me to get any prospective wives tested to see if they really are virgins or not.

If they say "only one", I would have no proof she didn't fuck 1,000 Tyrone's.

>turning 27 this year
>kissless fat /r9k/ type, not jobless but shit job
>live with my mom and her boyfriend
>semi constant nagging about my relationship status
>asked almost in every other conversation when I'm gonna get a girlfriend
>finally tell them I don't have a girlfriend cause I'm a fucking loser
>awkward silence for 2 minutes followed by all parties dispersing from the room.
>later this ignites an argument between the two as my mom's boyfriend hates my fucking guts
>screaming argument about whether or not I should be admitted to a mental hospital
I'm not sure whether or not it's better to be alone or in a relationship anymore. my parents lost their love when I was 5 and that lasted 10 years of arguments until they divorced and now this is all too familiar. this staying together because "love" bullshit is garbage. I don't know what love is but it's a nightmare that I never want to experience in my life.

Fuck no, met my wife when i was 28.
she's hot, not blacked and was childless

You suck at that song.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Don't pick a pretty girl to be your wife.
If you want to be happy your whole life through
Gotta get an ugly chick to marry you

I'm the heir to my family business worth a few million dollars, but I'm mildly autistic. Oh well, at least I know how to make money. When I die I'll leave it all to the synagogue.

I married at 33, waiting for my first child, my wife was 31 and was still a virgin,

You have hope OP

>>screaming argument about whether or not I should be admitted to a mental hospital

for not having a GF?

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAH

>not finding your true white love in highschool
>not knowing that she has never fucked a black guy
>not knowing she has never had an abortion
>not being happy and content with your love life strait out of highschool
Sometimes I wonder why the suicide rate isn't higher

Taking advice from any board on Sup Forums is a great way to make sure you will be browsing r9k eventually

It's true. That's the reason why women age like shit, to have a visual marker for males.

stick to the course son, the middle road will bring you the most happiness and least stress/depression.

This, hans knows
Women peak around 30
Men peak around 40

Hit the gym on weekends, save your money, maybe get some promotions down the line, attend church, and pick up a cutie Christian woman.

Your family sounds like a piece of shit bruh. But you can change.

I'm 28 and I haven't had sex since Bush was President.

It forgot an important 4th option. Marry girl 7 years younger than you.

Yes. user. It is true.
Although, it only is true for you and a few other people who also can be classified in the "loser for the fucking life" psychological profile.
Now, start to practice on making lil' Tyron's breakfast.
Also, as relationship becomes further and further more abusive, you'll end up getting bitterly cucked. You'll catch her and Jamal when getting home from the job you so much hate.
The following day you'll both act like nothing happened. Lil' Tyron will feel free to talk about his "uncle Jamal" at home while you're there.
And that is going to be your life for ever. Enjoy the coming 40 years.

>cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
>find out the age of the first time a woman has a child
>in the west its somewhere near 25+

wew lad

God damn this info graphic. I'm 27 and met an amazing russian girl and we are basically fuckin soulmates. but she has a 5 year old. but I swear she's fkn amazing, throw away what it looks like on paper

I call bullshit.

27 year old male can pick up a 23 year old female. Simple as, unless you're a total beta.

Women prefer men who're slightly older than them anyway.

you should cut all contact immediately if you can live by yourself. you're not mentall ill. they are.
they are normie pieces of shit who say dumb shit all the time. what do they know? fucking nothing.

>tfw no 20 year old stay at home qt to knock up as soon as possible
Why even live?

It's kind of true. I'm 37 this week. Been ten years of me being single.

When you're older, in your 30's, it's not hard at all to get 20 something women to sleep with you, but they're just the hot degenerate gold digging sluts, not the good girls you'd actually want to settle down with and have a family with.

If you haven't found a decent girl in your twenties, you'll most likely be looking at one of those three options. The 20 something sluts you grew up with become the single mothers, the ugly chicks are the only 20 something's that will settle down with you (because the hot ones are still riding the cock carousel), and staying single leaves you with a good amount of sex, but no real commitment.

Ultimately, I'd say you have a small window at your age, find a good girl who's in her early twenties and lock it down fast, of that's what you want. Otherwise pick one of the three options given and see where it takes you.

She lied to you KEK
Do not believe women.

user....

Try a bit further south, it's more common there for women to marry older guys.

>not getting to young college sluts in their prime

why live?

Just know she will always love the child more than you

She just gave up on you and is satisfied with mohameds dick aye?

have fun divorcing when you're 30.

>Go to gym EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.
>Watch Pua. Try recklessly with random girls at bars. Get used to rejection, acceptance, interest and other normie feels.
>Keep your ming busy with real life shit.

And there is some severe normie life happiness for ya, mate.

Don't give up hope. You have the power.

Bingo
Plus you're more likely to be financially stable than her male peers, which of course attracts female genitalia

>Be me
>Be 50
>Last 3 GF's have been 22, 32, and 30 respectively.
>Money, cars, house.jpg
>Nothing more, nothing less

You're kind of right, but in my experience, as a 37 yr old man, the "good girls" have already gotten married in their early to mid twenties. I've had more sex in my thirties than I ever had in my twenties, but it's been with gold digging sluts, which is fine for sex, but you're not going to find a girl worth a relationship as easily as you would in your twenties.

That's my experience anyway. Funny enough, when the single mothers at my job find out I'm swimming in twenty something sluts, they all try to shame me, acting like I should be fine with marrying a used up single mother.

>Partying at 28

The woman that say this were usually huge whores in college and are now embarrassed. She's the one that had 1 or 2 guys a night during the first year.

drop the ugly grils and step dad and it would be

It's pretty close. Your best bet is single. Come and go as you please, fuck lots of women, plus all the extra cash from.not having to spend it on an ungrateful cunt and shitty kids.

what choice?

>Does choosing anime count as "single forever"?
Nope.

Where did this meme that guys age so much better than women start? Chances are you're not george clooney or brad pitt. Once that hairline starts moving back you are fucked, not to mention your body stops producing as much test so staying in shape is 10x harder. You also start to develop nasal folds on both cheeks which is ugly as hell. Your nose and your ears keep growing too. All you can do is try to stay in shape and hope to god you age somewhat gracefully.

btw, a late 20's to early 30's male rarely has young girls in his social circle. It becomes harder and harder to find them the older you get especially if you work in a professional environment. The cherries get picked early too so good luck finding one.

no user you don't understand. Trust me. She is unlike any woman in America. Completely wholesome and completely loving. like you know all those cliches about relationships that american comedians joke about? the nagging, the disrespect, the degeneracy? Imagine a relationship with none of that, like having a relationship where you have complete respect and love for each other all the time. She makes clothing and paints pictures for me. She has long deep conversations, she's spiritual. I was a MGTOW until I met her, she breaks all the rules I set for myself but that's what love does. So many people here won't understand until it actually happens. Except it won't happen because that's how fucking rare this woman is. I can't even explain it because there's nobody really like her

I am 33 and desperately trying to stay single. I spent my entire 20's trying to alienate my friend and I succeeded.

If it wasn't for my parents expectations I would never consider not being single. If my father died it would make my decision a bit easier.

This. Not interested in slaving away for a girl that doesn't love me. Women are all the same, so there's really no point in wasting your life chasing them. Better work on yourself and your dreams.

>fucking a ton of women because you fell for the alpha means quantity not quality
>not having a baby with your wife at 25 when your genes aren't degraded.
It's like you want to be degenerate

i think its better if you decide to read these instead

I'm sure you would party at 28 if you weren't a shut in faggot.