youtu.be/qNVxmyx4Eb8?t=12m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=abr2YJHdb4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

current thread

future thread

gotta get back
back to the past thread

>those thicc hips

Am I literally the only one who LOVED the music in that tomb room?

>only 8 episodes left

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

was amazing. reminded me of a track from jay-z's Bluepribt 2 I think.

amazing fucking episode.

SAMURAI JACK IS REDPILLED AS FUCK

WOW THIS IS THE NEW CARTOON OF THE ALT-RIGHT

>BEARDLY MAN LOTS OF TESTOSTORONE
>BTFOS the FUCK out of 7 feminists by himself
>Rides a motorbike
>is aware of the JQ

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

yep, everyone else absolutely hated it
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

its ennio morricone, anyone who doesn't love it is a pleb

It was fucking kino as fuck. This show is pure art.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff.. ..yes…

stop spamming your stupid propaganda here you Sup Forumsboi

fuck off back to Sup Forums you inbred toddler

Spotted the redditors

Please stop shoving alt right into everything.

He'll keep doing it until it stops hurting your ass so much.

I thought if i asked nicely he'd consider it.

F

>they killed best girl first

>new episode is a few hours old
>memes this spicy
It is going to be a great 8 weeks

I don't get it...

spotted the redditors

>asks to stop spamming Sup Forums shit
>this somehow makes you reddit
What?

worst post i've seen in days, please delete

>EVERYBODY REBBIT
gets really old, newfriend

Redded the spottitors

I think you're replying to the wrong person chief.

JUST NUTS AND BOLTS
JUST NUTS AND BOLTS

No that was meant for you I know these:
Are both you.

Whatever you say boss.

The first two episodes are really good, but I'm terrified that the show is going to shit the bed somewhere between now and the end. You can't be that good for 11 more episodes.

There's only 8 more episodes.

Its not the same without mako

Nice edit, samefag

Can't be helped.

Keep derailing the thread with your shitty off topic replies we'll see how the moderation staff react.

Who is the horseman? Is he Jack's Skull Knight?

didnt genndy say that he wont kill anyone this episode?

>off topic
>from samefag who was so bad at edits, when he color filled the picture in paint, he cut through how pilexated it was by the numbers with a solid color
>can literally see where user drew the cut box
>just because he was autistic and called everyone rebbitors
You should just leave

Who else is hype for the Scotsman I'm really fuckin hoping he doesn't die

Do people seriously not know that you can just un-check this box

>DAE LE BADASS SCOTSMAN !! EPIC ENEMY!!!

Fucking hell, this board is oozing with reddit.com/r/samuraijack

You sound like a cynical faggot. He's a great character. Never been to Reddit Fucking loser

In case anyone thinks I'm shitposting, I just went to the subreddit.. WOW, LOOK AT THOSE ZANY 4CHANNERS..

Fucking scum, seriously, die.

He's not even an enemy autist

Wouldn't he be like 80 years old or something?

He's in it they showed a scene where he's an old man with a mini gun for a leg now.
You sound like Reddit my man calm down sperg

this.

cant wait to see how they updated him.

The Horseman is Jacks dad.

Same green ooze-poison

Builds on the Arthurian tale of the Green Knight - someone who was a "tester" of the Briton nobility.

Gennady LOVES history, especially Indo-European history, knowing him that is definitely an Japonized version of the Green knight

Still calling people rebbit, eh? How many times is that now, 4?

Did anyone notice that as the Daughters are entering the ruined temple, the beginning of the hunting music sounds almost exactly like the respawn music from EYE: Divine Cybermancy? Not sure if it was intentional, but between that and the Ecstasy of Gold homage, this ep's music was 11/10. One of my top 3 episodes now, for sure.

>people were actually worried about the music

adultswim.com/videos/samurai-jack/samurai-jack-behind-the-scenes-music/

You mean the
>weee-oohhhh
youtu.be/qNVxmyx4Eb8?t=12m41s
Samurai Jack comfirmed absolute kino

Holy shit its the same guy who made stalker no wonder the reboot is so good

How? How the fuck did they make this so well? I was expecting a cash in train wreck, not pure art.

Yeah, at 12:43.

>Didn't even notice it
After you pointed it out I can hear the sample clearly.
E.Y.E. is the vidyakino, glad I can now shitpost Jack in E.Y.E. threads.

It's not

They already showed him in a wheelchair

That doesn't mean one of the Aku daughters won't kill him off

>scotsman
>being killed by akus daughters

EDGE LORD'IN!

>Ep 1
meh
>Ep 2
wow 10/10

>Jack finds the Damocles

Aku = Capitalism
Capitalism = Feminism
Aku = Feminism

Ok? Don't see how that's being edgy the guys an old man now. He's not as spry as he once was

No, Akus spermlings are edge lords.

you have to go back

My legs are OK

>Aku didn't throw Jack in a Time portal but cast Hypnotic Gate on him

I still find it creepy that reddit has threads (threads? boards? how does that shit work?) dedicated to us here. It's fucking weird.

>tfw you cannot escape the cycles of guilt

I don't remember samurai jack being so good.
The action parts are so kino

When it did action stuff it was really good

Please go back and watch the original run.

I thought it might have been nostalgia goggles myself so I started rewatching the older episodes and no shit, a lot of them are top tier, pure kino still.

wish we had fucking sound

>remember Genndy, no blood
>Okay :^)

>mfw ghost jack tells him to mcfucking kill himself

It wasn't just a regular old, kill yourself. It was a, this is our culture, we have failed and lost our honor so it's only right we do what our way of life teaches to regain our honor and commit ritual suicide so we can join our ancestors in the afterlife and find peace, kinda thing.

It's heavy as fuck.

Why can't aku just travel back in time and kill jack as a baby?

Jacks father was around when he was a baby and his father was the one who kicked Akus ass initially.

But time travel is weird like that. Why didn't Skynet send a T-1000 back in time and kill Sarahs grandparents? Or great grandparents.

There was a series of comics though that are supposed to be canon that explain that Aku cut the threads of time at some point so no one could manipulate time travel anymore.

I can't tell if it's bait or genuine.

guys i've just started watching at season 5 and I'm really enjoying it. should I go back and watch season 1 through 4 or are they not as good?

Just watched episode 2. How can they still come up with environments that look SO good???

They are essential kino my friend. Do not miss them because you will not be able to appreciate the new season as much.

Did jack lose his sword in the old series? I watched all of them a few years ago and don't remember that happening.

wow this episode was incredible

No, it happened in between then and now, there' s a flashback to it in episode 1, it will probably be revealed later.

youtube.com/watch?v=abr2YJHdb4Y

>he watches cartoons
>he has a waifu

How else would you have that screen shot unless you go there yourself?

I actually thought it was really good, I forgot he died anyway

I bet the last episode is going to be Jack travelling back in time and has his life restored, but he doesn't know that it's simulation or something and Aku defeated him.

wow, that's dark, even for a cartoon.

Why do people who apparently hate Reddit this much constantly go there to see what happens on reddit? So they can force themselves to be contrarian to whatever they like even if they like it too? Just for the sake of not being 'reddit', despite going there more than your average Reddit user?

Yeah, those weirdos at Reddit, always talking about us, they're a bunch of weirdos aren't they, why don't they talk about something else??? They're so weird, not like us, bad as opposed to good which we are, smart and fun, we don't need them, everyone go back there, you're from there aren't you? Hang on where's my Trump reaction images folder

They're not dedicated to you. Many Redditors visit Sup Forums as well. They see something funny here, they screenshot it and post it to Reddit.

I feel like Reddit users on here are mostly 1 month old newfags, because after the harassment Reddit receives or they receive for not being part of the culture, they either leave Reddit to fully integrate or leave Sup Forums and stay on Reddit, usually the latter

Thats amazing.